Love is not over

My troublemaker boy

 

Your friends and you arrived at the party after getting out of the car. All boys were turned by our beauty and they were all whistling loud. You were the Queen of tonight today. You were just hoping that you would not bumped into V or BTS. 

CL: Y/N why do you look so tensed?

Y/N: What no! Unnie I'm just wondering  around ....

Suzy: what's the matter? Tell us.

Y/N:how to say it guys.... humm i br-

*Suddenly an arm embrace my waist*

???: she is just so shy to meet me nah?

That person who i expect to .be.. .it's him but i didn't want at that moment.

Y/N: no.... *come on y/n* get off!

You pulled V away and walks to the bar furiously

Yonna: What's up with her v-ah?

V: haha let me fix it girls! She will be alright!

Meanwhile you were sitting at the corner of the bar while looking at guys who were watching you head to toes with lust eyes. And then V out of the blue kick your leg to you to get his attention.

V: What are you looking at?! 

Y/N: don't act like nothing happened ! You know exactly why i am mad at you and why i am ignoring you?!

V:listen..n i know the truth... but you don't.... Yerin forced a kiss on me i didn't kiss her!

Y/N: yeah right!  Here we go for another drama of Kim taehyung! 

V: you don't trust me ! Y/N have fate in me ! Did i lye to you even once?  

Y/N: give me some whiskey here! *shout to the barman then he gived to you*

But V grabs it before....

V: no you not gonna drink it without me ! *he then asks the barman another*

V: there now you can ! 

We drank together and finished at the same time.

V: let'smale a.. a  b.et okay?

Y/N: which one you loser,!? Go already and f**your yerin! 

V: you called me a loser huh ? I'm gonna make sure  you scream my name tonight then!?

He grabs another glass and drink it ... then goes on the dance floor lurking by hundred of girls pulling their body to him while dancing .

I was so sad, angry and heart broken at this instant. What was that feeling? Jealously...?...

Meanwhile jin and suzy on the sofa.

Jin: did you pass your exams ?

Suzy: dae oppa.... I even finished my graduation

Jin: wow.... sorry it's been a while that i didn't get to see you babe I miss you *hugs her*

Suzy: *he called me babe!* its okay by the way i already knew it..

Jin: how?! * surprised*

Suzy: well.... *flashback*

Jm and jk: he always yelled your name when he sleeps and sometimes he is singing your songs when he showers himself. 

Suzy: really thanks for being my spy guys *wink*

Telling me all that make my heart flustered 

Jm and jk: suzy noona don't tell jin  hyung  pls?*pouted*

Suzy: oh so cute arraseo *♡laughing*

*end flashback*

Suzy: i don't know can't help it I'm a genius! 

Jin: haha really and miss.genius do you know how to survive that? * kisses suzy on the lips*

Suzy: *blush*oppa..a  

Jin: come on it's just a peck ... 

Jm, jhope and jk: just a peck? Hummmmmm.... jin-hyung ....

Jin: Yah you dorks go and play somewhere else!

They rushed to the exit door and left the lovebirds in peace .

Meanwhile between v and y/n

​​​Y/N: *y/n don't get jealous!* * recall v's bet*

V: if i make you jealous today then you only mine then if you are not  then we will stay as friends.

Y/N: hummm.. .  Okay let's see if you are jealous , how Will it turn to be? 

You refixed your clothes showing more skin then your hair on the side. Making you very attractive. You looked at V and he  was watching every steps you were doing with dark eyes. You could tell he was angry. You then smirked to yourself and joined the party dance floor with a handsome guy standing on the other direction of the bar. You started dancing  with his hands on your hips moving until he reached your b**** . But before he could, someone stopped him and it was eventually V.

V: What are you doing with what isn't yours?!

He then smashed the guy face and held your wrist tight and pinned you on a wall in a private room.

V: What were you doing?  *he was really ill-tempered*

His fist was strong and he grabs you hard.

You thought it was not ont a good idea to make him jealous. But now you were trapped .... he was getting more more closer...