Smile for me

Check!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

A/N: 2 am! haha so this is unedited! also, I used Xi Luhan here. I needed the Xi :D

 

 

“Is that so..”

 

His mom gave him an apologetic smile

 

“I’m sorry, Han”

 

“No it’s-“ not “-okay..” Luhan attempted to say, but he can’t even meet his mom’s eyes. It was hard.

 

“I’m gonna finish my homework.. good night mom” he his heels, hurriedly jogging upstairs to his room not waiting for his mom’s reply anymore.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That night, Luhan had a tough time falling asleep. His mind was occupied with a lot of things. He didn’t know how or when he fell asleep. But he woke up with a crumpled piece of paper on his hand and his favorite pen was on the floor.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

==

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘Befriend Sehun…’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

First and foremost.. gotta do this right. Gotta be real smooth Luhan, just say hi like the confident person you are.

 

He mentally pep talked himself breathing deeply, he can already spot his target conversing with a girl. Damn, he really has a nice smile. Luhan liked it the most when he smiles, oh how he wish it was him making him smile instead…

 

Not that Luhan can’t do it.. Oh he can.. soon

 

His target stopped talking to the girl and Luhan knew it was his cue.

 

Just call out to him.. say hi

 

Luhan quickly jogged behind his target and tapped his shoulder. He turned to face Luhan.

 

 

 

“H-h-h-h-hey”

 

Dang smooth. Maybe he needed to add a tad bit of confidence there

 

 

 

“I’m Xi Luhaenn..

 

 

 

..I mean. Xi Luhaa-“

 

Luhan cut himself off, this was not working.

 

Sehun gave him a once over. He looked scrutinizing while doing so and Luhan didn’t know if he could be more nervous than ever with those intense stare

 

“I got it, Xi. Bye” with that short reply, Sehun turned to leave.

 

“Xi?.. you mean me? Okay.. no.. umm wait Se..” Luhan decided to play along ”I mean- Oh!”

 

Luhan ran after him, when he was close enough he grabbed a hold onto Sehun’s bag and yanked it backwards. What he didn’t know, was he used too much strength and it actually made Sehun lose his balance and almost fell.

 

With Luhan’s fast reflex he managed to grab a hold onto Sehun, supporting his shoulders.

 

The taller though, turned to him with a scandalized look on his face as if not believing someone petite looking like Luhan had so much strength in him. And what really ticked Sehun off was the fact that his things were now scattered on the ground

 

Luhan mumbled a lot of ‘sorry’s with an unusual tiny voice as he quickly bent down to gather Sehun’s things

 

He just had to pull Sehun’s bag with so much force. Why’d he gotta-

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Don’t come near me again”

 

 

 

 

 

Well, wasn’t this a start of a beautiful friendship

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Befriend Sehun, give him a nickname to make your friendship bloom faster!

 

“Close enough..?” whatever, Luhan just marked a check.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

==

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘Feed each other ice cream...’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan was all smiles

 

“why are you so happy, you’re really weird” The other commented, nonchalant.

 

Luhan ignored him though, still giggling to himself. He gave the other spoon to Sehun “thank you! This ice cream is really big, I can’t finish this by myself”

 

“Don’t make it sound like I came with you here willingly and why the heck did you even buy the large one” and no Sehun wasn’t asking him. Sehun was judging him, with an eyebrow raised and all.

 

Luhan beamed “haven’t you heard? Share your happiness! or sharing with someone will bring happiness!”

 

“… you’re totally making that up just now, didn’t you”

 

Luhan shrugged his shoulders, but there was a smile on his lips. Sehun leaned back on his seat with a sigh as the both of them stared at each other. Yup he was so done with him, Luhan could tell. He inwardly chuckled at that.

 

“just be thankful and eat some Oh!” Sehun rolled his eyes but did just that.

 

Luhan thought Sehun was so cute, with all his refusals but giving in by the end.

 

“I am eating Xi, happy?” Sehun mocked him

 

Luhan snickered, mocking him back “yes very”

 

Well not really. Still need to feed each other.. but how?

 

Luhan wondered as Sehun pulled out his phone when it dinged

 

He was too distracted with his thoughts though that his spoon slipped between his fingers while twirling it. A light clang was heard when the plastic spoon met the floor, making Sehun cast his eyes away from the screen of his phone.

 

“Ah! My spoon fell” Luhan jutted his bottom lips out like a kid.

 

Sehun looked at Luhan weirdly for a moment, his eyes then turned away from him to scan where the utensils are located, he squinted a bit trying to see better. “you can just grab another one-“ just as he turned to face Luhan again. Luhan was quick to scoop from their shared ice cream with another spoon. His spoon.

 

“hey! That’s min-“ Sehun’s attempted protest failed as Luhan already placed the spoon inside his mouth.

 

Luhan looked at Sehun with innocent eyes “hmmm?”

 

Sehun sighed “nevermind, I’ll get another one”

 

“wait!”

 

“what-“ Luhan was also quick to shove a spoonful of ice cream in Sehun’s mouth. Luhan watched as Sehun almost slapped his hand away but that meant it would be messy so he just settled with grabbing Luhan’s wrist as he tried not to gag. He tried to eat it whole, wishing he would withstand the impending brain freeze

 

“what the hell, are you trying to kill me-“

 

Luhan just laughed as he shove another spoonful to Sehun’s mouth and smiling sweetly afterwards.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Feed each other ice cream. There should be indirect kiss!  

 

“The feeding each other didn’t happen but..” Luhan giggled “the indirect kiss…Check!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

==

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘Watch a movie with Sehun...’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I knew something was up when you dragged me after tutoring. What’s it this time Xi” Sehun has a monotone voice. Luhan didn’t mind him. He was just glad Mr. Do let them off early.

 

“I could’ve been sleeping right now” Sehun continued his monotone whining, and Luhan did noticed that he was tired today.

 

“well.. maybe you could sleep inside, if the movie bore you that is!” Luhan dared, smiling naughtily as he paid for the popcorns before dragging Sehun by the elbow inside the movie theaters.

 

Luhan pushed Sehun, he wasn’t really that willing but he was also lazy to protest so Luhan just manhandled him ever since they arrived.

 

Sehun plopped down just as Luhan did beside him. “this movie better bore me so I could sleep”

 

Luhan snorted and placed the popcorn between them, he grabbed one while leaning to Sehun’s side

 

“hey, Oh”

 

“what”

 

“stop your whining and just watch” he then lightly shoved the popcorn to Sehun’s mouth. Sehun who by now was used to Luhan’s weird behavior just huffed and munched on the popcorn.

 

Soon enough the movie started. And nope, Sehun didn’t fall asleep, he was too engrossed on the movie to do so. He even cackled out loud, clapping his hands like a seal at some parts. He even dared to shush a group of rowdy friends from behind just to hear the movie.

 

He’s enjoying this way too much, Luhan thought with a smile. Not like Luhan didn’t but Sehun was just so distracting to pay his full attention to the movie.

 

At one point, when Luhan was actually paying attention, he absentmindedly reached out for the popcorn not knowing Sehun was also doing the same. Luhan was startled to touch another skin, he immediately whipped his head to Sehun’s side to apologize.

 

“S-sorry” said Luhan flustered

 

Sehun looked at him oddly but it seemed like he was fighting off a smile. “huh. What are you saying sorry for, you’re really weird Xi” and Luhan knew Sehun must’ve found his reaction funny.

 

Luhan just shrugged with a smile, stealing the popcorn Sehun was already holding and munching on it loudly. Sehun only rolled his eyes in reply but he was also smiling.

 

 

 

 

They went back to watching the movie. And for some parts Luhan did attempted to lean his head on Sehun’s shoulder, but every time he tried it would coincidentally be the funny part of the movie and Sehun will shake so hard with his laughing Luhan didn’t try anything anymore.

 

Well but the reaching the popcorn at the same time thing happened so it was all good and Luhan still enjoyed their time together.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Watch a movie with Sehun and lay your head on his shoulder, reach for popcorn at the same time then giggle like a highschool girl!

 

Luhan cringed. What was he thinking when he wrote this “Okay.. movie, Check!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

==

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘Play soccer with Sehun...’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Luhan!”

 

Luhan stared incredulously at Sehun “what’s this? Am I hearing this right? I’m not Xi anymore?”

 

Sehun groaned annoyed “get off me!”

 

Luhan laughed out loud as he removed himself from Sehun

 

“stop torturing poor Sehun”

 

Luhan snorted at Jongdae. Another one of the fateful students together with Sehun and Luhan who was struggling with the best subject ever aka Math and tutored by Mr. Do

 

“oh please, he loves my company”

 

Sehun hotly cut in “well excuse you! when did that happe-“

 

“let’s go! See you next time Jongdae~!” Luhan waved goodbye as he dragged poor Sehun on the back of his collar shirt with Jongdae wincing while watching them and giving the pitiful Sehun a dramatic goodbye.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“why are we in the field” no Sehun wasn’t asking him a question. Sehun was demanding an answer.

 

Luhan gave him a sheepish smile “just because”

 

He then ran to the side and grabbed the soccer ball.

 

“No, I’m not doing this. I know you’re a bit strange in the head, but soccer.. No”

 

Sehun spun around to leave, but Luhan wasn’t having any of that. He placed the ball on the grass and kicked it to Sehun’s direction.

 

 

It hit his .

 

 

Sehun stilled.

 

 

Luhan didn’t mean to but he burst out laughing at Sehun’s reaction “

Please log in to read the full chapter