chapter one

runaway | bobby [ikon]

   it was already late evening, the street lights providing just enough brightness to see the dark silent road, when a specific someone came almost stumbling through. her name is melanie, and she had been trying to find something. or maybe someone.

      she was losing hope, looking all around her and not finding anything.

      she was desperate to seek refuge, to have some sort of shelter and other necessities.

      on and on she went, her tired feet dragging behind her. she couldn't just stop, it wasn't the time for that. she had come so far. so far that it was too late to even think about turning back.

      then, a loud noise caught her attention. a bang and a boom. she turned, spotting a man. or rather, a teenage boy. roughly around her own age.

      he was throwing the garbage bags out and was making a huge racket, followed by foul words leaving his mouth.

      she turned, walking towards his yard and house. feeling grateful that there was indeed someone around.

      he was just about to go inside his house and lock the door when she caught his attention. she was standing there, on his front porch. and so was he. he was staring at her, with confused eyes. as soon as their eyes met, she finally felt as if she could speak.

      "h-hello-" she began but was not feeling well and started to fall down.

      but, he rushed to her wasting no time. his hands were on her hips, and he was standing right by her side.

      "thank you," she whispered, feeling helpless and clumsy.

      he didn't say much, but helped her onto the hammock on the porch.

      she sat quietly, as his arms were still supporting her until she sat down. her fingers brushed past his hand as she tried to fix the sleeve of her ripped cardigan.

      his hands were leaving her, as he moved back a little to give her space.

      he watched her, worryingly. he was curious, of course.

      "i-i know you are a total stranger. but, can i ask something of you? would it be aright if i could stay at your place for a while?" she sniffed. "i don't want to be a huge problem for you, though. if you don't want me here, i will just go now." she was looking down at her hands while speaking.

      "sure." he spoke. his deep voice was comforting yet powerful to her. 

↠ first chapter, bam! i love jiwon so much, so i really wanted to write a fanfic based on him. like this or nah?

keep reading if you're interested :)

please do tell me your honest opinions, too <3