FACEBOOK

LOST & FOUND ★ an roleplay directory ★ WE HAVE MOVED. CLICK FOR NEW THREAD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
HOME FACEBOOK forum INSTAGRAM KIK line twitter   facebook based roleplays If you click on the roleplay name then it will lead you to the roeplay thread.

In order to find an rp you are looking for faster I would suggest ctrl + f the keyword that you are looking for in an rp Mac Tíre Foraoise rp In a world such as ours, there are bound to be secrets; and for some, their secrets are necessary to stay alive. The secrets of Mac Tíre are those kinds of secrets. At the heart of the country is a forest that stretches on for miles. The legends about this place are bountiful, especially those on werewolves. Most who live there now scoff at these legends, but what they are unaware of is that this forest is truly home to these creatures that claimed it centuries ago. A series of feuds resulting in an uneasy peace have created several changes, but they will do anything to keep their existence hidden, even spilling human blood if necessary.

So where do you fit into this puzzle? A human, clueless as to what lies beyond the edge of the forest? A lone wolf, hiding amongst the humans, living your life as one of them? or part of a pack, one of the deadly creatures that stalks through the forest, filling the hearts of those who meet them with fear? What secrets are you keeping, and why? THEME/AU werewolf / wolf RP STYLE lit,para,script,novella AGE LIMIT RATING semi- UALITY mixed EST 28/jul/2016 We are heavily plot based roleplay focusing on character development. hygge rp The palace was ruled by a bully, crazy and cute admins and they make sure that they rule their people good, make them comfortable and experience all the good things they can have in life like the palace name itself means. The palace has many friendly and crazy people you can ever meet and they can't wait you to be in there! Some of them will bomb your notifications until you hate them ; ;

Sounds fun? Hygge Roleplay is waiting for you! THEME/AU non-au RP STYLE mixed AGE LIMIT 13+ RATING in pm only UALITY mixed EST 28/nov/2015 We are active, have more than 40 memebers and we will shower you with love. let's fall in love rp Our little twist on the Korean variety show: "We Got Married", we bring you: "Let's Fall in Love". We're here to provide you with the best, and not so best moments of your life. Come venture into our dysfunctional, yet loving family. THEME/AU non-au RP STYLE action, crack AGE LIMIT preferably RATING rated group & pm UALITY straight EST 22/jun/2016 LFL is a matchmaking roleplay whereby you are paired up with someone by the admins. We are all a family here, though they can be super loud and trolly when ready. We're looking forward to you joining our ohana full of love. ♡ C T V rp You will meet different types of people in here. The CEO who created the place when they first thought it's cold and quiet type actually a dumbest, a troll and very mean when the event come out. Also his fella admin, Myungsoo, hyperactive but also lazy (pokes his ) and mean co-admin. Some of the really obsessed with Mr/Ms Peng in the Roleplay and if you wanna date the Peng you need to face those crazy human beings. Just be crazy and I'm sure you will enjoy the stay in here! What are you waiting for!? Book your flight now ! Fly to CTV right now. THEME/AU agency / non-au RP STYLE mixed (semi-crack) AGE LIMIT 13+ RATING rated group & pm UALITY mixed (ltd /yuri) EST MM/DD/YYYY We're active and very wild. Depends on timezone! We have 50 active members and always cleaning inactive peeps. Carpe diem university rp This University campus is filled with fun, interesting people that would love to make new friends. It has all those crazy moments that a normal University would have, but there's something different. This is Carpe Diem. Where we enjoy the moment with everyone and are closer than possible. Major in Fine Arts, History, Literature, etc. Make friends that you are in the clubs and sports that you join. You're planning your future and making history? So, are we. Come join us today!l THEME/AU university/college RP STYLE mixed AGE LIMIT 14+ RATING rated group & pm UALITY mixed EST 10/aug/2016 Currently first week of Roleplay. Already 30+ members. Active and very welcoming! salvete rp full of jokes. totally rad. angry folks. everyone gets shook at least three times an hour. smol, tol, bol, snek, and die are used a lot. too cool for school admins. memes are everywhere. events to the max. people are okay i guess. they aite if i say so myself. a good place to be. very fun, much enjoy. - hani, 2k16. `the roleplay is colorful, meaning that i'd say it's pretty lively and expressive. it's filled with energy, interesting and quirky, sometimes even bit dramatic but overall a nice place to come to. - sujeong, 2k16. THEME/AU agency / nonau RP STYLE mixed, mostly 3rd AGE LIMIT NA typist, 13+ muse RATING rated group & pm UALITY mixed EST 17/jul/2016 We have weekly events! Roughly a month old, we're moderately active due to members' personal schedules. spectrum bliss rp "Welcome there, blissful child! Spectrum Bliss is a roleplay created in a semi-alternate universe. It is a straight SEMI AU Roleplay that focuses in building relationships and laughter within the roleplay. In SBliss, we're still idols but you can either portray them as the real idol or give their personality and background your own twist. All the members are unique and spontaneous! Why don't you join today and create your own story in Spectrum Bliss? Live blissfully, join us now! We're all very weird and carefree. We're a world of typos and memes and emoticons and stickers. I bet you will find your place here." THEME/AU semiau,nonau,reality RP STYLE mixed, mostly 1st AGE LIMIT none RATING rated group & pm UALITY straight EST 26/jan/2014 We're emoticons and meme trash the survival game rp Amidst the routine of fan letters came an obsidian envelop void of print or labels that etched its sleek design. The back of it bore a black seal, stamped with an unknown crest, and paired with it was a black leather-bound suitcase. Perhaps it’d been curiosity that stirred you to unseal the envelope and view the contents inside; a fancy invitation, embroidered with gold engraved lettering with an inked signature ‘The Survival Show’. The words are vague, almost riddled as it foretold of riches beyond imagination upon acceptance of the invitation. It explained that if you opened the case, you would automatically become apart of the Game.

Would you? If so, you would find the case loaded with $1,000,000.00 worth of cash, very much real and fresh -layered in stacks. ₩1,105,845,000.00 South Korean Won, ¥6,662,050.00 Chinese Yuan, or ¥102,255,000.00 Japanese Yen.l THEME/AU semi-au,psyc game RP STYLE semi-lit AGE LIMIT 13+ RATING rated group  UALITY mixed EST 08/aug/2016 We are looking for active members and admins! 悪魔 THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS rp One of your biggest dreams was to live in New York City, the greatest city in the whole world. And you believed that your life could not get any better once that wish came true.Once you moved into NYC your life got a huge plot twist as an invitation came to your house. You knew your entire life that you were different from the other people around you, however, you never knew that there was a place where all
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter