Reality?

We Were in Love

Hyomin's POV:

I wake up to the bright room. The windows were open. It was so nice outside. Such a perfect day to go out and enjoy the sun. But as I look around it's so lonely and cold to me. The nice day isn't so nice for me.

I turn around in my bed and place my hand on his pillow. Then I close my eyes slowly. I see him. His back figure. I smile but then he disappers. I quickly sit up.

~When I close my eyes, I see you~

"Joon" I whisper his name as tears started to form in my eyes once again.

I walk down the stairs to the kitchen. As I walk down the stairs I see his face once again. He was infront of me smiling as we went down the stairs. I smiled. "Hyomin-ah what are you gonna make today?" he asks me. "I don't know. What should I cook oppa?" I asked him. We stopped for a while. "Hmm make my favorite~!" he answered adding his aegyo. I laugh and he smiles. Then reality quickly chases him out and he's no longer in front of me anymore. I breathe in loudly trying to accept the truth.

I was sitting at the kitchen table eating my breakfast. I wanted to get my mind off him.  I reached for my ipod in the drawer and started to play music. I just started the music without looking at the song. It started to play "We were in love" by Davichi & T-ara. It was such a beautiful sad song. I wanted to cry but I tried to stop my tears.

But as I listened to the song I heard his voice once again. "Yah! Hyomin-ah! Why do keep on covering your ears. Don't you want to listen to me?!" I hear him trying to call me. I turn around to look but he wasn't there. I looked around but I couldn't see him. "Do you hate me?!" his voice asked me. I kept on looking around. My eyes once again started to become watery.

~When I block my ears, I hear you~

"I don't hate you Joon." I said at last. "Aw Hyomin-ah! I know, I was playing with you. I'm sorry that was a bad joke." I heard his voice again. Then I felt two arms hugging me from my back. Tears started to fall. I was dreaming. No no please stop.

"Joon" I said his name as I turned around to nothing again. I try not to freak out. I wiped my tears away.

"Please don't leave me." I said to the nothing in front of me.
But I know inside that I can't get him back no matter what.
That was the reality of our love.