Fish Tail

Cindy White and the 6 Dorks

That night you were in your room reading a book with your tummy lying flat on the bed  when Jeongmin entered your room.

"Hi oppa!" you greeted him without taking your eyes off the book.

You heard him chuckled while he lay beside you,"I see that you're really absorbed in that novel.You didn't even look at me when you greeted.It's either you're a  snob or Im just too handsome to look at."

You giggled and closed the book,"The first one. and what do you want oppa?" you asked him.

He looked at you,"You're a genius.A snob genius to be exact.How did you know that I want something?"

You just shrugged,"I just know.Now tell me what you want?Shoot."

"Im bored~"he whined,"how about,we make something productive?" he smirked and gave you a knowing look.

"Aiish!You ert oppa!" you playfully slapped his arm.He just laughed.You were caught by his laugh.*Oppa sure have a nice laugh.*you thought.

"But seriously,Im bored.Do you want to know what Im thinking?" he asked.

"No,i don't even want to know." you puffed your cheeks. "Hey!It's not what you're thinking!Do you think Im that kind of person?" he feigned a pained expression.

You felt guilty and quickly apologized,"Mianhe oppa.I didn't mean that.Now what do you want?"

He smiled,"just watch and learn."

 

---

You keep blinking to prevent your eyes from closing.Somehow,the thing that Jeongmin is doing really makes you sleepy.By the way,he's braiding your hair in to what he called 'Fish Tail'. His hands were soft and gentle thats why it really makes you sleepy.

"Ta-da!!"Jeongming beamed while holding a circular mirror,"Pretty isn't is?" he said;proud of what he've done.

You carefully touched your hair;amused.This is what your hair looks like.

"Oppa,it's really pretty."you said in awe. "Thanks!" he smiled widely.

"Come on!Let's show it to the others." he then dragged you out of your room till the two of you reached the 'Game Room' where the rest of your Boyfriends were happily playing.

"Ehem.." he fake a cough to get their attention.Boyfriend immediately  turned their attention to him.

"Oh!Hyung!You're here."Youngmin said.

"No,this is only my picture."Jeongmin sarcastically said,"Im still not done with what you have done,you blonde."

Youngmin blinked innocently,"Huh?what did I do?" he asked.Jeongmin just rolled his eyes then turned again to Boyfriend.

"Everybody!I want to show you our girlfriend!" he step aside so they can fully see you.You just stand there while they stared at you that made you really  conscious.

"So..what do you think?" you asked while you twirled some strands of your hair that are left.

"Noona!" Minwoo went beside you,"You're so pretty!" he said and hugged you.

Kwangmin smiled,"Really pretty.."

Hyunseong grinned,"You look adorable."he said then pinched your cheeks.

"Owwie!Oppa!" you puffed your cheeks.

Donghyun touched your hair and gazed at you softly,"Our girlfriend is always beautiful,no matter what her hairstyle is."

You blushed at all the compliments you're getting.

Youngmin nodded in approval,"As always..my girlfriend is so pretty.." he smiled,"Now i know that Jeongmin hyung can do something worth praising for sometimes." he said and smirked.

"Youngmin.RUN.and don't let me catch you!" Jeongmin shouted as he chased Youngmin around the room.You laugh with your boyfriends  while watching the two with their own version of 'Tom and Jerry"   show.
 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Okay,I've decided not to delete this fic :)) With all your comments and PM'S,I've decided not to.

I really don't want my readers to be sad.It would be very selfish of me. >w<

BUT..PLEASE..Keep the comments coming.I really want to know your opinion about the story.It gives me motivation.

and PLEASE DON'T unsubscribed...this is also one of the reason why I lost interest writing for this story... :((

My lovely readers,please understand that Im also busy with my studies and other stuffs.Even if I want to update daily..I can't.I just can't let my grades dropped.You also don't want that right?

 

So...

As I've always said...

 

COMMENTS,SUBSCRIBES AND LOVE~ ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED. :)

SARANGHAE <333