—fin.

just one visit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How long do you intend to stare at him huh? You're such a stalker, Doyoung!" Kun asked as his eyebrows creased in a disapproving manner.

 

Doyoung heaved a sigh and pretended that he didn't heard any of Kun's whining. For pete's sake, can't the boy see that he's busy fantasizing staring at his ultimate crush, Lee Taeyong?! What he's doing is just so rude! Can't Kun just support him though? After all, that's what best friends are for right?

 

"Kunnie, if you're really my best friend," Doyoung's eyes never left Taeyong's table. "Then you better support me and Dotae okay?"

 

The said boy flashed a smile and Doyoung's heart leapt at the sight. Goodness gracious. Why is Taeyong so perfect? Nobody's perfect but Doyoung thinks that Taeyong already slapped that saying away. Does the boy have any flaws? How can his parents give birth to someone illegal and ethereal like him?

 

Kun, who is already getting annoyed with his stalker-like best friend, snorted. "Just because I'm your best friend, doesn't mean that I'll always support you! Dotae your . Have you forgotten that Taeyong hyung's already with Ten huh?!"

 

At the mention of Ten's name, Doyoung felt a loud pang inside his chest. Who is Ten? Well he's Taeyong's boyfriend. But who cares? Forever doesn't exist and they'll eventually break up soon. Just wait and see for yourself. Taeyong and Ten will break up soon and it's going to be Doyoung and Taeyong.

 

Doyoung rolled his eyes and stucked his tongue out. "Who cares? Couples doesn't last forever and they'll break up soon!" Then he turned his gazes back to where Taeyong and his squad are.

 

The chinese boy just shook his head in despair. "How can you be sure of that?! This is already getting out of hand. I think you've already gone crazy, Doyoung!" Massaging his temples, how did he ended up with a best friend who is obsessed with a commited person?

 

"Yeah. I've gone crazy in love with, Taeyong hyung." The smaller flashed a toothy grin and closed his eyes. He could stare at Taeyong forever and he'll never get tired of doing that.

 

Any minute from now, Kun's so sure that he'll end up at the mental hospital soon because of his best friend. Can someone please just hit Doyoung so that he'll finally wake up from the reality? Taeyong's already together with Ten and the boy will never spare even a single glance at him. His little crush or is it even a crush with Taeyong is already getting ridiculous and out of hand!

 

Suddenly, pain and jealousy started to rise inside his system as Ten entered the cafeteria with his usual bright smile. Here comes his rival to the love of his life. As the Thai boy entered the cafeteria, Ten's eyes went to find Taeyong's table and he immediately proceeded there.

 

Doyoung closed his eyes because he can't bear to see what's gonna happen next. For sure, Taeyong's going to greet Ten with a tight hug and kiss on the cheek. How lucky of the Thai boy. That should be him! Darn it!

 

"I can already feel that any minute from now, you'll be in a cry baby mode so let's go." Kun pulled Doyoung up from his seat and they went outside the cafeteria. It's a good thing that they decided to go out because the school bell will ring soon.

 

The smaller felt so thankful because Kun pulled him away from the cafeteria. Even though he's already against his hopeless crush on Taeyong, the chinese boy still assures that he's always there for him when needed.

 

 

While stomping his feet, Doyoung also checked his phone to see what time is it. He can't freaking wait for their dismissal time because he badly wants to go home and sleep on his bed peacefully.

 

Time what the hell happened to you? Everyone believes that you fly so fast. What happened now? Why are you being in a turtle mode huh? Class is already getting boring! Biting his lips in anticipation, the smaller continued to glance at his phone then at the window.

 

The bell rang and everyone instantly threw a party inside their heads. In just a swift motion, Doyoung stood up from his seat and fixed all his stuffs inside his backpack. Not even bothering to spare a glance and bid a goodbye to their last subject teacher. How can he spare her some time when he's already too excited to go home?

 

Just when he was about to rush out of their classroom, Kun suddenly proceeded inside their room like he's in a rush hour. "Are you ready? Come on, Doyoungie!" He quickly approached Doyoung and pulled his wrist, not giving him a chance to speak, like there is something important that he must know.

 

As they're walking around the school hallways, Doyoung can't help but furrow his eyebrows at the way his best friend acts. What's up with Kun? Why did the boy suddenly dragged him like a horse participating in a race? Is there something wrong? Did something bad happened? Ohmygosh. His mind is already going nuts! Darn it!

 

"Calm the down, Kunnie! What's so important that you're in a rush mode?!" Doyoung tried to break loose from Kun's tight grip on his wrist but failed to do so.

 

Kun didn't bothered to stop and spare him a glance. But instead, he dragged Doyoung faster. "There's something you need to see, Doyoungie! I swear you're going to like it!" Judging from Kun's tone, looks like it really is something important.

 

But what could be that important thing that's making Kun rush like this? What is that something that he needs to see? Curiosity's already invading his system.

 

 

Jaehyun smiled as he gave the school's security guard a high five. It's been a while ever since he visited his former school and now is the time to meet his squad again. Even though he has friends at the new school he transferred, he still can't stop himself from missing his crazy egg friends.

 

"Is that really you, Jaehyun-ah?" The security guard removed his sunglasses. "It's been a while. How are you?"

 

"I'm doing fine ahjussi. The students from my new school are quite nice too." Jaehyun answered before chuckling.

 

The security guard also smiled and patted Jaehyun's head. He's so close with Jaehyun and when he found out that the boy has to transfer schools, he felt quite sad. "Is that so? I'm glad you're doing fine there! Are you perhaps here for a visit?"

 

He nodded. "Yes. I am ahjussi. I miss everyone here at school especially my friends." 

 

"Jae!"

 

"Hyung!"

 

"Jaehyun-ah!"

 

"Woojae!"

 

The moment Jaehyun heard these familiar voices, he waved at the school guard and instantly proceeded inside the school premises to reunite with his friends. Ohmygosh. God knows how much he missed his crazy egg friends and they're finally together again!

 

"Hyung! I missed you!" Mark greeted him with a tight hug and Jaehyun patted his head. "I missed our maknae too." He mumbled and chuckled.

 

Next to greet him with a warm hug was his Johnny hyung. It feels like they haven't seen each other for years when in fact it's only months. "Are they bullying you? Who are your friends there huh? If they try to hurt you, then be ready because we'll instantly go there and punch those jerks!"

 

"I'm doing great hyung! I missed all of you though!" Jaehyun returned the warm embrace and didn't bothered to give a damn about the students around them. So what if they look like a group of friends with bromance huh? For pete's sake, he missed his squad!

 

Yuta was the next to greet Jaehyun with his healing smile and bro fist. "I thought you already forgot about us, Woojae! If that happens, you'll be a dead meat!" He threatened him before stiffling a laugh.

 

"How's one of my dongsaengs huh? Is everything alright at your new school?" Taeyong patted Jaehyun's head with a smile.

 

Ten also flashed him a smile. "It's been a while, Jae! How are you?"

 

When the so called touching reunion moment ended, Jaehyun stiffled a laugh and shook his head. "Don't worry guys. I'm doing fine at my new school. The students are quite nice there. My friends there are Taeil hyung, Hansol hyung, Winwin, and Haechan. I'll introduce you with each other soon." He explained to reassure them.

 

Taeyong shrugged and nodded. "We're glad that you're doing fine there, Jae! Anyway, it's a good thing you visited us. There are not much homeworks and quizzes to study for tomorrow. So what about if we hang out and do noraebang?"

 

Hang out and noraebang? Hmm. Not bad because it's been a while ever since he and his squad hanged out. Besides, it's only once in a while since he rarely visits his former school because of too much school works there.

 

From a distance, Doyoung's jaw literally dropped in shock as he saw the figure of the person he haven't seen for a while. Is what he's seeing real or it's all just an illusion? Stupid him! Of course not! Everything he's seeing is real and it's none other than his former crush, Jung Jaehyun. Holy .

 

What is Jaehyun doing here though? Ohmygosh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter