the cute thug

Dangerous love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1

Park Jimin really does cherish his life. It’s not like he is the son of a millionaire or something. In fact, he is just a normal 24 years old dude, living in a normal live as the neighbourhood’s policeman. But hey, why try to live in chaos when you can relax and enjoy the life in peace?

Maybe became policeman is quite the opposite of what he trying to point out here but it’s his dream since he was a kid. To help people and make the world a better place. Don’t worry, he cringe at that every time. Even he is just a lower rank policeman, to be able to see people smile after he helps them. That is the only thing he will ever ask for.

So, it’s like his nature to jump in help when he see anyone in danger.

In this case, he comes across a thief.

He just walk out from the convenient store when he heard someone screaming- or more precisely cursing out loud vulgar word that Jimin have no knowledge of it existent, from a distant.

“YOU LITTLE ER! GIVE BACK MY ING- HOW LONG ARE YOU GOING TO ING RUN!”

When he saw a suspicious looking man running toward him with something on his hand and another person chasing him from behind, he knew immediately that the man on the front need to be stopped.

Being a policeman by heart he is, he jumped on the man and tackled him to the ground like a pro. He may have a small body but it’s all full with muscle. 

He didn’t get a chance to interrogate the guy when a slipper ends up smacking the man’s face. That.. Going to hurt a lot.

“YOU ! DON’T YOU HAVE ANY ING THING BETTER TO DO THAN-“ The owner of the vulgar word and also the slipper stopped on his track when he noticed Jimin on top of the culprit. Hey, you don’t see a hot guy help catching thief every day.

“Ah, you must be the person yelling earlier.” Jimin said calmly before look around to see the thing that has been stolen. Which turn out to be… a boxer…?

Jimin glanced at the thief who probably passed out before turn to face the victim who still starring wide eye at Jimin’s face... It’s kind of cute though.

Jimin this is really not the time for you to judge people. You are not in your uniform, this man probably thought you are a partner in crime.

“Don’t worry, I’m a policeman but I’m not on duty thought. We just have to report this man to-“

Jimin almost get a heart attack when the victim suddenly screamed before snatched the boxer and dashed away in a flash. Leaving the shocked Jimin, who can just blink his eye confusedly? I mean, usually you thank the policeman that you caught the thief instead running away with the evident?

This world have more weird people than what you can ever imagine.

“Jimin! Are you okay? I heard a commotion here!” Hoseok’s loud voice snapped him out of his daze. Jung Hoseok is another police officer who works at the same neighbourhood with him. Probably out on his patrolling duty. 

“Sunbaenim! Yeah, I’m fine. This man got caught stealing box- uh, ….underwear” Jimin explained rather awkwardly. Well, it’s normal for woman’s undies to get stolen. But a male’s boxer? And the thief is a male too...

“What? Geez! People this day is too erted for my health!” Hoseok mumbled as he hand cuffed the culprit in case he is pretending to faint. Jimin doubt he is pretending.

“But seem like the victim didn’t want to take charge… We should just lock him up for a night.” 

“Geez, people now day didn’t care about justice at all!”

Jimin could just only sigh.. Hoseok won’t stop talking once he start complaining about the world corruption.  

For another few hours though.

O_o

Remember when Jimin said, the world is full with weird people?

You can say this is one of it.

Having a man who look like he came straight out from a yakuza film in front of your doorstep early in the goddam morning, is really not normal. And excuse you it’s six in the morning.

And as far as what he remembers, he never makes a loan or trouble from any gangster, mafia or yakuza people. What bring this dude here? His attire is really outrageous though. With the bright red suit, shiny comb back hairstyle blonde hair and sunglasses on his face, Jimin pretty sure this dude attract people all the way. But well, that explain him crashing his place at six in the morning.

Jimin did hesitate to open the door for a few minutes, but being a positive person he is, he opened the door in the end. That yakuza dude is not any taller than him though so no harm detected.

“Uh.. What can I help you... Sir?”

The blonde look around, as if they are doing something illegal.

“Let’s talk inside.” He whispered surprisingly with a husky voice, despite his small body. Jimin sighed before let him into his small apartment.

The blonde surely come from rich families, looking at how fascinated he is at the plain small house. Jimin sat in front of him and suddenly the situation became awkward.

“So..?”

The blonde fidgeted on his seat before hurriedly took an envelope full with money from his jacket before tossed it in front of Jimin. Jimin look at the thing scandalize before look at the blonde again confusedly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter