Propose

I Give It To You.

Yoongi had been planning this one day for so long. He felt the circular ring in his pocket ensuring himself that he had nothing to worry about later. He loved its feel in his hand. Sure he didn't love it as much as he liked the feel of Jimin's hand, but hopefully he would keep it on so he would be able to feel it on his hand. He followed him to the car. Today was going to be a good day, he wanted to be come one with Jimin. In marriage of course. Get your nasty mind out of the gutter. That would probably come later. He didn't know. They both got to the car and he took his phone and everything out of his pockets and put them into the little item holder glove box thing provided in the car. He did it out of habit.This was going to be their special day. Theirs, all theirs. 

He drove to the breakfast place down the street from their dorms. The members were off on their own little adventures and Jimin and Yoongi stayed home because Yoongi was honestly too tired, and Jimin was with Yoongi basically every time. They had been dating for a few years and he was surprised about all of the fans not catching on. The other members knew that they were dating they just thought it was fluffy and cute they ddin't think too much of it. But Yoongi was serious about all of this. He loved the younger with all of his heart, he would wake up for him everyday. He wanted to see that lovely face every time he woke up. He pulled into the breakfast place's drive way and got into a parking spot smiling. He was ready for everything. He shut off the car and turned to look at him smiling he reached into the glove box his phone and grabbed it noticing the ring in there. He was glad that he looked into the box otherwise he would have lost the ring and that would have been a compelete disaster. He put the ring into his pocket and got out of the car happily following Jimin in.

They went inside and Yoongi ordered something simple but good, and Jimin ordered pancakes with syrup. It was his liking and Yoongi promised anything Jimin wanted. He reached out and held the younger's hand with his own untill their food and drinks arrived. Yoongi shouldn't be drinking coffee because of his stomach ulser but he still drank it, Jimin drank milk. Yoongi loved how Jimin was like a two year old but he could be serious when needed and it was amazing. Today was going to be their day. That's all he wanted. He would remember this day forever. 

They finished their meal and Yoongi had plans for basically all day. He was going to take him to the park and propose there. In th park they had a couple swing that he knew he wanted to propose next to. He would sit him down there and he would go down on one knee and pull out the ring and say 'Park Jimin will you marry me?" And he would squeal and obviously say yes, or ruin the whole day by saying no. Then he would take him to the festival which was happening in the night and they would go and ride all the rides that they have set up, eat street food, and play games together. Jimin would be wearing his ring the whole time.

After a few minutes of daydreaming about the day Jimin woke him up and brought him back to reality with his normal big grin on his happy little face. Yoongi wanted to kiss him then and there and it would be the happiest thing on earth. He loved it. He loved Jimin. Yoongi loved him so much he would do anything. Did Yoongi already thing that thought? Oh well. "Are you ready for a day of fun?" He asked with his eyebrows raised. Normally Yoongi would just go home and sleep right after anything, or go to the studio and work his tail off. Today was different. Yoongi didn't ever reallly like going out side. Today was very very different. He had things to do, Jimin to see, and ring to propose with. He hadn't done this before so he was kind of nervous of what might happen. He reached into his pocket and felt the ring in his normal pocket which he placed things in. He felt calmer holding Jimin's hand and feeling the ring in his pocket.

After they finished their food and drinks they got up and he took the younger's hand and took him to the car once more and took him to the park happily. This was a lot of sun that was hitting his eyes and it kind of annoyed him but he went with it. He was doing it for Jimin. He brought him to the bench and sat him down on it smiling down at him. Jimin was confused onto why he wasn't sitting down with him. With a big smile he got down on one knee. He reached back to reach into his pocket. 
There was no ring.
Yoongi nearly freaked out then and there. "What are you doing Hyung?" Jimin asked getting seriously confused.

"Tying my shoe!" he said quickly trying to search his pockets really quickly. He didn't feel the ring. He looked down at his shoe and it didn't need tying. 'where the is it?!' He asked himself mentally. He got up and retraced his steps from where they walked. He continued to check his pockets. His mind was flowing, he didn't know where the ring was. That ring was going to bind them together. It was going to be on his finger. Yoongi's heart raced when he couldn't find it. He didn't know where to go or what to do. He saw the ring on the side of the side walk sitting there in dirt. He nearly squealed when he saw it. He picked it up quickly brushing it off. He had bought this with his own money not the company. He was so happy when he found it. He turned around and saw Jimin not behind him. "Jimin?" He called.

He began to head back to where the younger was. He was waiting for him sitting there innocently on the bench. He sat there smiling. He had no idea what was happening. On the other hand Yoongi was about having a heart attack. He didn't know how the ring got out of his pocket. He was so thankful that a goose or something didn't pop out of no where and swallow it other wise that would have been terrible. He sighed and sat down next to Jimin. He was so happy. He clenched the ring in his hand and with a smile on his face. He wrapped his arm around the younger and held him close for a few more minutes, then reassumed his position on one knee on the ground looking up at the younger. He looked up at him and smiled once more. 

"Jimin, will you marry me?" He asked holding up the ring. The younger squealed didn't know what to do.

"No, no, no this cant be happening" He put his hands over his mouth in happiness. Hearing those words crushed Yoongi and his smile went from bright and shining to non-existant. "No! I mean yes! Of course baby!" He said shaking his head, "Yes!" He nearly yelled his ending words. He was so happy and Yoongi let out a sigh of relief. 

"You scared the out of me Park Jimin..." he murmured as he gently took his left hand and put the ring on the younger's ring finger as he smiled. "But you are cute so I'll forgive you." he said smiling up at him. He got up and sat next to him gently turning his face putting their foreheads together and then Yoongi pressed their lips together in a little peck of a kiss. 

"I love you..." They both said at the same time when they finished their kiss. They both laughed at it a bit and kissed once more. This time for longer.