final

Piercing

Hyunwoo comes home from work and was greeted by a Hoseok lazing on the couch in the living room, wearing his sweater, a little or too oversized for such a small, sinful body. Hyunwoo takes note that Hoseok isn't wearing any pants, just briefs as he lifts the other's legs and placing them on his own thighs. He runs a hand thorugh Hoseok's hair, massaging the other's scalp as well. Hoseok hums in comfort.

"No school?" Hyunwoo asks, voice like the autumn breeze.

Hoseok sighs, "Being a teacher is hard, they won't even remember me. They won't care."

Hyunwoo frowns before snuggling his nose to Hoseok's cheek, "How sure are you?"

Hoseok giggles, then shrugs.

"I'm sure they care, a lot." Hyunwoo pointed out.

( "Hey, I heard that Won-ssaem didn't come to school today." Jooheon says.

The group of boys are in the cafeteria, a little too early for school.

"You serious?" Changkyun gasps.

"Yeah..." Minhyuk's turn to reply, "You seem upset," Hyungwon adds.

"Duhh! Who wouldn't be? My heart-throb of a teacher, I need him to come, man."

"You pay attention in class?" Kihyun spits out, the whole group laughing except for Changkyun.

Changkyun clicks his tongue, "I take offence for that. Of course, I do pay attention, at least just for his class."

The group was rather amused, "What's the reason?" Jooheon did the wrong thing for asking because...

"Come on, he screams and fluff all at once, who wouldn't pay attention to that piece of hot . Also when he wore that low v-neck shirt, oh lord, he makes me feel thing-"

"Okay, young man, enough, too much information." Minhyuk rolls his eyes.

"You pay attention to his body, not teachings." Hyungwon state as a matter-of-factly.

"Screw you, I got an A for his subject."

Jooheon smirks, "The only A you're gonna have on your record book."

The group bursts into laughter, "Goddamnit Jooheon, please shut the up." Changkyun glares.

"Sadly though, I agree," Changkyun sighs, "I'm still upset he didn't come today. I hope he isn't sick or anything. PLEASE, he needs to come tomorrow."

"You're crazy." Everyone agrees to Kihyun.

"You're just jealous." )

Hyunwoo kept massaging Hoseok's scalp while absent-mindedly grazing his stud against his upper teeth. The sound drives Hoseok crazy.

"Can you stop that."

"Stop what?" Hyunwoo replies, innocently.

Hoseok sat up, straddling Hyunwoo. He leans heavily onto the other, lips brushing. Hoseok darts his tongue out as he kisses Hyunwoo, swiping his tongue over the stud.

"Stop making me go crazy over that tongue stud of yours." Hoseok breathes heavily.

Hyunwoo smirks before diving in to capture Hoseok on the lips. Their tongues fought for dominace, Hoseok losing immediately. Hyunwoo allows his stud to hit Hoseok's teeth here and there, making Hoseok to deepen the kiss. Hyunwoo's hand went underneath the large sweater, gripping hard onto Hoseok's hips. Both of them pulled away when they needed to breathe.

Hyunwoo lifts the sweater, peeking at the smaller's belly button.

"Where's the piercing you promised?" Hyunwoo asks, playfully adding a tinge of upsetness to his words.

"It's only been a week since we talked about it, babe." Hoseok pecks Hyunwoo on the lips.

"But you promised."

"I didn't say when I'm going to get it." Hoseok sticks out his tongue.

Hyunwoo pouts.

"I'm getting it next week, since our schedules are busy and we would barely have time for each other. So then I can let it heal without your hands all over me."

"Very thoughtful." Hyunwoo nods.

"You know what's ier than your upcoming belly piercing?"

Hoseok shakes his head, "What."

"You," Hyunwoo bites the other's bottom lip, "You in general is already y enough for me."