Chapter One

A Fanboy's Love

[ * - girl group name ]

 

ASTRA* will having their fanmeet at *your place* at 3 p.m.

 

"Hey dude! What are you looking at?" my chingu asked me. I was looking at the poster of one of my favorite girl group, I want to go at their fanmeeting but I was too busy at my studies.

 

"I would like to meet them personally," I said and smiled at him.

 

"You've already met them last year! You almost ditched us on our summer trip because of them!" he said and frowned at me but I smiled at him.

 

"That's on their concert. I'm sorry but I was too excited to see them performed their music live." 

 

"Whatever, they will never noticed you Alistair." he said and stucked his tounge out. This man! He knows how to pissed me off, he should be thankful that he's my best friend or else I'll bury him alive.

 

"Stop it, Enzo!" I said and smacked his arms. 

 

"Astra Robin added a photo"

 

My jaw almost dropped seeing how beautiful my favorite girl is, my Robin...

 

"Man, you look so obsessed with Robin Frias. I heard she like cool and rich guys. You won't suit on her standards Alistair."

 

"Whatever Enzo, even Aidan Saito won't like you man..." I said and laughed at him. His face fell down after mentioning Aidan, one of the members of Astra.

 

Astra is consisting five members, one of them is Robin Frias and Aidan Saito. The others are Kara Lewis, Suri Wang, and lastly Chiara Yoo. Me and my other friends stans them. Enzo Saavedra really likes Aidan Saito he even joined me on Astra's fanclubs and also joining me on their concert everytime in our country.

 

"Astra Aidan added a video"

 

"Man, Aidan posted a video damn can't wait to watch this. Let's go on their fanmeeting okay?"

 

"I thought you don't want to go their."

 

"Who says that? Besides, I changed my mind so this is my chance to held my princess Aidan's soft hand."

 

"Stupid," I said and shook my head in amusement. "Let's go home and get prepared for their fanmeeting later,"

 

"A'right! As you say so,"

 

[Note:]

Sorry for the grammatical errors, i know I'm not good at this but please bear it huhuhuh. This is dedicated to all proud fanboys here, lovelots ♥