Final

Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Devastated. 
Hurt.
Broken.

Park Yoonji is one of the smart and normal high school student that wants to feel how to be loved by someone who can be called, a guy. She has a bestfriend, Kwon Hana who also as smart as her and how she loves her dearly bestfriend like her own sister. Here is the problem.

Park Yoonji has a crush with the star in their school, named Kim Seokjin, or people called him Jin. He is gentleman, caring, smart and also active in sports. Don't forget he is good-looking too, with perfect height and perfect face. She never tell anyone, including Hana about her feelings towards that guy, until it happens.

"Yoonji ya... " She turned her head towards Hana who sit besides her. Both of them was studying for their next exam two weeks for now in library. 

"What?" She asked. Hana then looks at her, and Yoonji senses that the girl's mood was brighter than usual, with her eyes sparkling. 

"Have you ever falling in love with someone?" Yoonji stiffened for a bit, as her mind thinking of Jin but she just keep quiet.

"N-no. Too busy with stuffs. Why you asked anyway?"She raised her eyebrow. Hana just giggles. 

"Because that's how I feel right now." Hana said, clasping her hands in front of her. Yoonji just rolled her eyes playfully and continue with her revision.

"I wonder who's that unlucky guy anyway..." She said, getting her shoulder smacked by Hana.

"Are you really my bestfriend?" Hana just pouted. 

"Aigoo, mianhei..." I said to her with playful look, focusing back to her book. "So, mind to tell me who he is?" 

"He is really handsome, gentleman and caring. People tend to say that he is boyfriend material." Yoonji's hand stop writing as she looks at Hana. She didn't want to jump into conclusion so she carefully asked.

"Don't tell me..." Hana looks at her, with smile plastered on her pink lips. 

"Kim Seokjin..." Hana whispered, but in inside Yoonji can heard her heart slowly shattered into pieces. 

 

 

Yoonji POV:

It's been few days since Hana saying that she starts to fall in love with Jin, and since that too my heart is hurting every time Hana talks about how she slowly approaching Jin as both of them was partner in another class and become closer. However, today is worst. 

Both of us was walking together after finishing the English class when Jin slowly approaching us. My heart was beating a bit seeing him come closer, but the pain still there when his eyes was only for Hana, not me. I never talked or seeing him closer than this, and this is first time. 

"Hey, Hana." He spoke. I glances at my best friend face, seeing how excited she looks like right now.

"Hi, Jin oppa." She greet shyly. "Oh, by the way, this is my best friend, Park Yoonji. She is genius student in our class." I smile a bit, bowing to the boy in front of me.

"Really? Hana always talked about you a lot. It's nice to meet you too." He said.. 

"Me too..." I said slowly. Then, he continue looking at Hana and both of them just talking and talking....

.... Ignoring me completely around them. As if my heart telling me something, I slowly walking away from them, even Hana didn't realized I was gone because she was too occupied talking with her crush. My tears was falling down seeing my best friend totally forget about me. 

Am I being selfish for hiding my feelings towards Jin? Or I was too coward telling my feelings for him, afraid about rejection? However, because I loves Hana so much that I decide to let myself hurt as long as the girl is happy. 

 


One day, I was busy with my work at home when Hana came into my place. Her face was red as she was breathing hard due too running to see me. I asked her about what is the thing that she was wanting to tell me.

"Jin oppa is asking me out!" I widened my eyes, feeling my heart bleeding right now, but I pretending to stay calm and smile gently to her. "I'm so happy that he accept my f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter