One Shottttt

WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?!

"There's no way that just happened...", You whispered to yourself while sitting on the sofa.

You just came off the phone with your boss....... firing you. So the last few minute of your life were repeat things like, "That didn't happen","No way", "Oh God.."

You here the door knob shaking. Yugyeom walks in.

"He-, What are you doing?"

"Now way..... Why.....Oh jeez..."

"Ok.....I guess I'll make my way upstairs..'' But then he stops in his tracks, makes his way ito you, and kneels in front of the couch.

"There's no way....*you start tearing up a little*" You also felt bad for Yugyeom because he never knew how to properly deal with these types of situations.

"If you don't stop whining.....I'll..um.. do bad stuff!" You smirk alittle, then go back to whining.

His vioce begins to shake, "Hey.... I'm serious."

You then try to explain when, "It' just tha-.....!!!!!!"

He smashes his lips onto yours, he then retreats immediately.

(╯°□°)╯"WHAT WAS THAT!!?!?!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?!"

(• ε •) "You didn't stop whining.." 

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"                                                                       Um..... I guess the end?.... Sorry, it was really short (*˘︶˘*)

                                                                                                 Hope you liked it!