My Sunshine

Sunshine

You and Hoseok take a stroll at the park since it's been a while you guys go out with each other at midnight. You link your arm with Hoseok's and intertwine your fingers. Hoseok smile brightly to you. You lean on Hoseok while they walk through the park.

"I miss you"Hoseok said out of nowhere,since he been away from you for a while. You smile widely to Hoseok.

"Me too,my sunshine"You said to Hoseok,you always call Hoseok "my sunshine". Hoseok smile to himself,he always loved the nicknames that you gave to him. While you and Hoseok in your own world,a loud sound make you guys snap out from their world. The sound is the sound someone shot smth make you guys terrified.

"H-Hobi"You stutter while your grip tighten around Hoseok arm. Someone running toward them while Hoseok freeze in the spot,he didn't know what to do.

"Give me all your things or you will die"The person said while point the gun at you,you tremble in fear.

"Palli!"The guy said then Hoseok just realize what he's doing. He step in front of you,want to protect his beloved one,you.

"Over my dead body"Hoseok said even though he's tremble,his hand never leave yours.

"Ho-hoseok"You said,you feel like your legs going to pass out.

"Fine"The guy said while smirk at Hoseok,he pull the gun. You gather all your strength that left,you push Hoseok aside make Hoseok fall on the ground without any harm.

You fall on the ground with a wound on your stomach,then someone scream make the guy run away leaving the couple and the gun behind. Hoseok eyes wide in instant. Hoseok cry out loud as he bring you closer to his chest. You smile weakly to Hoseok,while your hands trying cover the wound.Hoseok tears fall on your face.

"Why you push me when I protect you?!"Hoseok yell at you,you caress Hoseok cheeks and wipe his tear away. It hurt you every time,Hoseok cry in front of you and you just there like don't know what to do,you want to comfort him but you so scare to comfort.

"Because you're my sunshine I don't want my sunshine to be in pain"You said weakly to Hoseok make him cry harder.

"Please don't leave me,(Y/N)"

"I'm sorry and I love you,my sunshine"You said then your hand that caress Hoseok cheek,fall to the ground. Hoseok mourn over you as he hug you tighter let his emotion out.

The Next Day....

It's a rainy days. All your and Hoseok friends gather at the wake. Black dresses,black suits and black umbrellas can be seen at the wake. Mourn over their beloved persons. A guy with black hair with a cute face,hold a paper in his palm tightly as his tears slowly fall when he see the persons inside the caskets.The black hair guy open the paper than in his palm,chocking on his own tears.

"I-I hate you,
I hate you for become my sunshine,
I hate you for make me smile everyday,
I hate you because you always let me to cry on your shoulder,
I hate you for stay by my side,
I hate you because you always listen to my dark past and to my secrets,
I hate you for breaking our pinky promise that we will stay by our side and never leave each other alone,
I hate you for becoming my darkness...."

The guy pause for a moment as his tears fall uncontrollably on his cheeks as the other guys silently crying while your friends can't stop themselves from sobbing.

"...I hate you for always make me cry every time I remember about us,How we used to smile,
I hate you because now you not there to comfort me or make me smile like you used to,
I hate you for disappeared from this world and my world,
I hate you for protecting me and become my shield,
I hate you for leaving me in this cruel place alone,
I hate you for keep making me missing you like crazy,
I hate you for hurting me that I want to...die
I hate you for apologize to me that you're going to leave me in this world alone,
I hate you for smiling at me when you're dying,
I hate you,
I love you,
I need you...."

The guy continue make the other sob louder,he take a step to the back letting one of your closest friend read her speech.

"Dear
Hoseok and (Y/n)...
I hope you two will be happy forever,
You both are the sunshine to us but now you guys are the darkest past for all of us..."

Before your best friend could finish,she break down in tears as she feel that she can't keep going as their two beloved friends and persons gone in the same day. Actually Hoseok kill himself with eat a lot of pills,then he leave the letter as his will that the guy,Jimin read it.

Hoseok can't handle it,you was his sunshine and when you gone he didn't see anything in the future as the darkness are eating his future. He can't imagine a future without you as he source of light disappeared living him in the darkness behind.Also that day when he arrived home,he found your diary make him broken in tears than he is.

I want to die,
I don't want to become a burden to my sunshine,
I have a ty past and a lot of problem,
I don't deserve him I never does,
I hope I will die today so that my sunshine can become brighter,
So that he can lighten the other peoples other than me,
I don't want my darkness to eat his brightness,
Please...I want to die
Because I'm a darkness than can't be together with light...
-7th August-

So Hoseok make a decision to become darkness together with you forever. He want become apart of darkness so he can be with you. Then,Hoseok friends found him laying this morning laying lifelessly on the bathroom floor. Jimin also found Hoseok letter on Hoseok coffee table. They go to Hoseok house because of you,they want to comfort Hoseok but everything was too late.And just like that,

Their beloved friends who used to become a sunshine,
Become the a big part of darkness to them...


I know it's bad so yeah....just tell me what you think about this one-shot!!!