Ken

Loving you, Secretly (BTS NamJin Fanfic) [TAGLISH]

 

Thanks to @eeteukim for the beautiful and wonderful poster of my story ♥♥♥ 

 

Chapter 5: Ken

 

 

 

“Jin-hyung, are you okay?” Jimin asked. We’re here at our shooting place. Me and Jimin are already done so we can go and roam around the place.

 

“Ne, how about you?” I answered his question then throw the question back to him.

 

“Really fine, I guess?”

 

“You still have troubles with him, aren’t you?” I said then blurted a laugh.

 

“Obviously, how about you and him? Do you have any progresses?” he asked and I just shooked my head, his face look dismay on my answer.

 

“Why don’t you tell it to him already?”

 

“I’m scared to tell it to him. You see? He sees me as his older brother. I’m the only one who’s loving him, one sided love I guess.”

 

“Why don’t you look for someone who will love you back the way you love him?”  

 

“Who will be that man?”

 

“You don’t want to try a woman? I have a lot of girl friends that will pass your taste. I think one of them is the one you know.” he said then smiled.

 

“Well, I don’t think so.” I said and smiled at him. It will be hard for me to try to love someone again, like look I have loved Namjoon for years and it will be hard for me to forget him and find someone who will love me back.

 

“Okay but if you want, you know I’m here.” he said then smiled. I smiled at him and looked at the other members who’s having fun for the shoot today.

 

“I think I remember something. Your friend Ken, I know he has this same kind of feelings for you.” Jimin said it out of the blue.

 

I shooked my head and chuckled. “Impossible to happen like hello, Ken is my bestfriend Jimin-ah and his feelings for me is like he sees me as his brother nothing else.” I said and patted his head.

 

“Ah, believe on what you have said but for me? I saw in his eyes that he had feelings for you, you just keeping denying it I know you know that.”

 

“but…”

 

“but what?”

 

“You know it’s wrong, you know we’re bestfriends.”

 

“Yes, but you see nothing is wrong when it comes to love. You cannot stop the person for loving you even he/she is your bestfriend. Why don’t you give it a try? Malay mo di ba?”

 

I sighed. It never crossed in my mind that this thing would happened. I know Ken’s feelings but I still denying it because I don’t want to ruin our friendship that we build a long time ago.

 

“I will give a try but don’t expect that it will work out. You know Jimin about who owns my heart.” I said and met his gaze. His expression is full of sadness, I give him a saddest smile.