Chapter 1

EXO Chen When Your Gone

7 years ago

 

 

She wake up in the morning just to be greeted with the light from the sun . She stretched her arms , while her rubbing her eyes . She smile to herself thinking that she can spend her time with her bestfriends , none other than , Neul Byul and Seul Ra .

 

 

She got off from her bed taking her towel , and goes straight to the bathroom to take a shower . She took a 30 minutes shower because of the hot yet cooling water . Ah ~~~ Such a nice day to start , she thought smiling to herself . Never have she ever knew that having this kind of bestfriends with her , she will be able to learn more about herself . As in , knowing what she likes and what she hates . Her bestfriends knows her really well .

 

 

Getting ready to go on a shopping date with her bestfriends are probably the best thing in her life . " Mom , Dad . I'm going now " she said smiling to both of her parents . Her mother smile at her and ask " Where are you going my little princess ? " She looked at her Mother with a shock expression but quickly regain her sense back and say , " I'm going for a shopping date with my girls Mother " she felt weird due to her Mother's sudden question . In all her 20 years of living , never her Mother had ask her where is she going . Or maybe her Mother did but never with this kind of concern .

 

 

She nodded her head and walk out of her door to go to her driver's , Min Hyuk ssi . She bow a little bit and greet him with a smile " Good morning Min Hyuk ssi " He bow and greeted her back " Good morning Agassi ~~ " She walk up to the car and Min Hyuk ssi open the car door for her to enter . " Thank you Min Hyuk ssi " she said . " No problem Agassi ~~~ Can I know where do you want to go Agassi ? So I can drive you there ? " Min Hyuk ssi ask her . She told him to go to her bestfriends house to fetch them and after that , they can go on shopping date after a long time .

 

 

She was stuttered when her phone rang . She look at the Caller ID and saw it was Neul Byul who is calling her . So she answered the phone " Hello ? " she said . " Neul Ra ah ~ Where are you ? Are you on the way now ? Are you going to pick me up ? " Neul Byul bombarded her with a lot of questions not giving her a chance to talk . She giggled before saying " I'm on my way there to your place now Neul Byul " she said with a smile on her face .

 

 

" Have you called Seul Ra yet ? " she ask her bestfriend . The ohone went silent . And she knows that her bestfriend haven't yet call Seul Ra . " You haven't called her right ? " she ask . And all she hear was a giggle on the other side of phone . " I will call her then . I'm reaching your place now . See you " with that . She hang up and call Seul Ra .

 

 

" Hello ? Seul Ra are you done ? Are you coming with us ? " she ask . " I'm almost done . Just left with my wallet . Okay I'm done ! Hehe ! " Seul Ra said . She giggled and said " Okay " before hanging up the phone . She turn to her driver and told him to go to the Kae's Empire . Her driver nodded his head and drove to the Kae's Empire . Neul Byul must have walk there already , she thought .

 

 

.

 

 

They reached the Kae's Empire and her driver honk the car to let the girls know that the Princess are here . " I went in first sister ! Hahaha ! " Seul Ra said . " Hey hey hey , I wanna sit with the Princess too ! " Neul Byul whine . " Y - you can sit with m - me too , Neul Byul " she said . She's happy enough to call them as her bestfriends .

 

 

" So Princess , " Neul Byul said while wriggling her eyebrows teasing the shy Princess . " My name's Neul Ra " she say . Neul Byul giggle and said , " Of course I know your name is Neul Ra , Princess " she giggle. " Where are we going now , Princess " she tease again . The Princess knew that her bestfriends loves to by calling her Princess .

 

 

" Y - you girls said that w - we are going for a sh - shopping date right . S - so we are going for a shopping d - date now " she said . " Okay " the girls said before turning their outside the window . They reach the Shim's mall . And get out of the car . And as usual , her driver would open the car for the three Princess . " T - thank you Min Hyuk ssi ~~ " she said before bowing .

 

 

" Woah . Hey , that shop looks nice let's go and buy something over there "

 

 

" I want to go to that shop "

 

 

" Okay . Hey this is nice "

 

 

" It suits the Princess more ! "

 

 

" Can we go to that shop now ? "

 

 

" G - girls , can we go to t - that shop ? "

 

 

" Okay "

 

 

After hours of shopping and they bought a lot of shopping bags , which contains crop tops , long sleeve , shorts , bikinis . Truth to be told , the Princess doesn't know why in the world do her bestfriends ask her to buy the bikinis with them . And they said it's cute . Well , everybody knows that the Princess doesn't really like the color pink , she likes the color blue more than pink .

 

 

Neul Ra insist of paying their item even though they said " No it's too expensive for you " but that doesn't stop her from paying all of their item . Instead she's really thankful to have them . So she decided to treat them back . It maybe expensive items , but her bestfriend happiness is priceless .

 

 

" Are you guys hungry ? " Neul Byul ask . All of them nodded their head . " I - I am hungry " the Princess stuttered . The two girls look so shock . They couldn't believe that the Princess are hungry . " Am I dreaming or something ? The Princess of Seoul are hungry ? " Seul Ra said . " I - I didn't eat anything for b - breakfast . B - because I wanted to go f - for a shopping date w - with you . S - so I didn't get to eat a - anything in the m - morning " the Princess admit shyly . " Awwh ! It's okay Princess . Let's go watch movie snd then we can go eat okay ? " The Princess nodded her head .

 

 

She was stuttered when her phone ring . She check the Caller ID and saw it was her Mom . " I - it's Mother . I - I answer the call first " she let them know . Well , obviously the two girls would understand that her Mom had something to talk to her . Plus , her Mom knows them and of course they would let the Princess to answer the phone right ?

 

 

" H - hello ? M - Mother ? " she said . " Honey , where are you ? " her Mom ask . Neul Ra doesn't know why is her parents being iver concern towards after they got back from their overseas business trip . " I - I'm with my bestfriends M - Mother . W - we are going to watch movie " she said . " Honey , is it okay if you come back home now ? " her Mom ask . " B - but Mother . W - we haven't got to eat yet " she said . " Both me and Father got something to tell you honey " her Mom said . She sigh . She knew her bestfriends would understand her . But she really wants to spend her day with her bestfriends now . " O - okay Mother . I - I will come home n - now Mother " she didn't bother to hide the sadness in her tone . " Okay " her Mom said while smiling on the other side of the phone .

 

 

She went back to her bestfriends with a sad expression . Her bestfriends saw this and worried took over the smile on their face . " Hey , what happen Princess ? " Neul Byul ask her with full of worried . " M - Mother wants me to go b - back home now . A - and I told her that we haven't g - get to eat " the Princess stuttered . The two bestfriends understand her so they let her go . Why would they be a bad bestfriends right ? " Awwh ! My dear sister it's okay . We understand you . So it's okay " Seul Ra comfort her . But still the Princess doesn't feel like going back home . She wanted to be with her bestfriends . " Who knows Aunty have some thing important to talk to you ? " Neul Byul said , making the Princess nervous of what might her parents wants to talk .

 

 

Her lips form a thin line and say , " O - okay . I - I will go home n - now then . S - see you guys during sc - school time , okay ? " she said . The two bestfriends nodded their head and bid their goodbyes . The Princess turn around and a sigh was left from her lips . " I want to spend my time with my girls " she say inaudible voice that not even everyone near could possibly hear her what she's saying .

 

 

They walk and walk to her car . And she knew that walking too much with a fast pace is not good for her health . Same goes to running . She doesn't hate running you see . But running hates her . Because it can cause her asthma . She had this problems when she's was still a baby back then . Well of course the doctors know how on earth she can't run . Well she can run , but not too fast it may cause her to a bad asthma attack . " Agassi ~ I'm sorry that we need to walk all the way here under the hot sun like this . I couldn'd find a perfect place to park the car just now so I had the hard time to just park it here , if you don't mind " her driver , Min Hyuk ssi ask her . " N - no no no . I - it's okay . I - I don't mind . R - really " she stuttered .

 

 

.

 

 

They reach her house and as usual , Min Hyuk would open the car door for the Princess to get off from the car . She bow at her driver as thank you and walk in . She was greet by her Mom with a hug . " Honey , your home " her Mom said smiling . " Y - yes Mother " she said . " Princess your home . Come and sit down " her Dad said smiling . She ibeyed his request and sit on her favourite sofa . " W - what is it that you want to talk about F - Father , M - Mother ? " she ask . Her Dad smile at her before saying , " I want you to get married once you turn 20 " the Princess huge eyes grew wider than how it is . " M - m - marry ? M - m - me Father ? " she stuttered couldn't believe what did she just heard .

 

 

" Yes Princess your getting married " her Mom said . The Princess couldn't process what was actually happening so she excuse herself to her room . " I - is that all Father Mother ? " she ask . " Yes Princess " her Mom said still smiling . " C - can I excuse myself for awhile F - Father M - Mother ? " she stuttered . Her parents nod their head and with that she stand up and walk towards the stairs . " I - if there is anything you need , I - I will be in my room Father , Mother " she said . She went up the stairs and head up to her room .

 

 

She called her bestfriends and tell them what actually happen and she doesn't know what to do . " Hi there sister ! " Seul Ra said . " What's up ! Hahaha ! " Neul Byul said . She took a deep breath before saying the news . " G - guys , I - I'm getting married " she said . " Oh . Your getting marr - WAIT WHAT !? " the two girls who are on the phone shout due to the great sudden shock news they received from the Princess . " Hey hey hey , this is not April fools Princess " Neul Byul said . The Princess could only sigh . " Are you that stupid ? Of course the Princess won't put a prank on us " Seul Ra said . " True enough . We are so coming to your house Princess " Neul Byul said . The Princess sigh . She didn't know what should she tell to her bestfriends .

 

 

She's been in her room since the news of her getting married . Like seriously , she doesn't like the idea of her getting married with someone who she doesn't even know . Her bestfriend come to her house and went straight to her room . And all kind of questions were thrown to the Princess . They knew they push too hard with the questions but they wanted to know how on earth did she get her life in this kind of status . " Hey stop pestering about the Princess now . She already told us that she herself doesn't know how did Uncle and Aunty wnats her to get married at a very young age " Seul Ra said . Well , she's the youngest among them but she's very hot tempered and when it comes to the Princess , she will be all those girly not so girly type .

 

 

The latter could only sigh . She look up to her girls and again , only sigh that come out from her small lips .

 

 

.

 

 

It's already evening , and the girls had went back home . Well , Neul Ra ask Min Hyuk to drive them back and obviously he would obeyed the young lady who are asking him to send her bestfriends back home .

 

 

She was looking down to her finger when she stuttered because someone knock on her door . She look up and ask , " W - who is it ? " loud enough for the person outside to hear it . " It's me honey . Mother " she sigh . It was her Mom . " C - come in Mother " she stuttered . Well , obviously she wasn't ready to get narried at this young age . Though she wanted to have a family at a young age before but this is not what she expect . Her Mom came in her room with a smile on her face . " Honey , are you okay ? Are you not feeling well ? " Her Mom ask eyes full of concern . " I - I am fine Mother " she stuttered .

 

 

" Are you already getting shy because of your future husband honey ? " her Mom ask . Well , more like tease to her . She look up and wave her hand infront of her face frantically . " N - no no no . M - Mother , it's not like t - that " she stuttered her Mom laugh at her reaction . " Indeed , I had a cute daughter " her Mom said before hugging her .

 

 

.

 

 

She wake up in the morning , and do her usual routine . She took a 15 minutes shower and wear her school uniform . She dry her hair using her towel . She tied her hair into a ponytail and put on lipbalm . And she's done with herself and ready for school .

 

 

She walk down the stairs just to be greeted with her maid . She greeted them back and bow her head before walking straight out to her driver . " Good morning Agassi ~~ " her driver greeted her . " Good morning Min Hyuk ssi ~~~ " she greeted him back . Her driver open the car door for her and let her in before closing the car door .

 

 

They drive to her school and there she had her bestfriends waiting for her at the gate . And as usual . Everyone will stop doing their things and turn their head to see the Princess . And as usual , she will walk towards her bestfriends giving them a hug before entering the school .

 

 

" Hey look ! It's the Princess and her bestfriends ! "

 

 

" OMG ! They are so pretty ! "

 

 

" How I wish I could be friends with the Princess "

 

 

" Yeah . Me too "

 

 

" I heard her bestfriends had a lot of friends ! "

 

 

" But they never call them their bestfriends "

 

 

" True . Except for the Princess herself they call her their bestfriends "

 

 

" And everyone are jealous because of her relationship with the Princess "

 

 

" I want to be friends with the Princess too !! "

 

 

" Yeah . But with her being the Princess of Seoul , I don't think she even want to be friends with us "

 

 

The Princess heard this and she was somehow hurt and happy at the same time . Sad was all written on her face . Her bestfriends saw this and start to feel bad for her . " Hey Princess , cheer up . They are probably scared ti be friends with you " Seul Ra said . The latter could only sigh . She was sure she wanted to be friends with her other classmates too .

 

 

She sigh again before muttering words . " I want to be friends with you too " sad was all over her tone . The two girls know that their bestfriends wanted to be friends with other people too .

 

 

But with her being all shy , she couldn't open up . So she decided to be just all silent and stay with her bestfriends who she knew for who knows since when . They make their way to the class and sit down at their seats . Once they reach the class , all of the ztudent in the class turn their head to see the Princess and her bestfriends . The whole class had always envy the two girls for getting to become the Princess bestfriends .

 

 

Well , what can she say ? Her bestfriends are one of the rich people too . But just a little below then the Shim's family . But still they are rich that no one knows how rich they can be except for of course the Princess know how rich her bestfriends are .

 

 

" OMG ! It's the Princess ! "

 

 

" Can I be your friend too ! "

 

 

" I envy their relationship as bestfriends "

 

 

" Yeah man . They don't look like bestfriends anymore to me "

 

 

" They look like siblings now "

 

 

" Obviously you can't be friends with the Princess . Because Neul Byul would probably kill you idiot "

 

 

Neul Byul heard this and send a death glare to her classmate . Everyone in the class would probably wants to admit that , Neul Byul are scary when it comes to the Princess . Like who wouldn't get too overprotective over her one and only shy and stuttered bestfriend other than Neul Ra ? Well Seul Ra are like Neul Byul too . It's just Neul Byul are probably worst . The Princess loves to seat near the window . As she loves the wind blows through the window and she loves to look outside the window so she could see everyone below .

 

 

.

 

 

It's break time and as usual they would go to the cafeteria to get some food for their stomach which had growl since who knows for how many hours . " G - girls " the Princess called out to her bestfriends . They turn their head and wait for the Princess to continue . " C - can we eat over there ? " she ask while looking down . Obviously being shy had always been her habit . Be it with her bestfriends or with her parents .

 

 

" Sure . Let's go " the two girls interwined their hands with the Princess . The latter doesn't mind though . Instead she feel safe with them . It's like she's the youngest amongst them even though they are the same age . They seat at the empty table due to the Princess favourite spot had been taken from their schoolmate . And she knows that Neul Byul just wanted to scream at them for sitting at the Princess favourite place . Well you could say it's a sudden that the cafeteria are full , so you can't blame them fully right ?

 

 

The Princess ordered her favourite which is turkey bacon pasta . She loves turkey bacon so much that she doesn't mind if she get fat by just eating it . " Woah hold up there Princess . Are you sure you had chew the pasta properly ? Cause I only see you swallowing it " Seul Ra said . The latter nodded her head that cause the cream of the pasta got stick at her face .

 

 

" Hey hey stop nodding your head sister . I swear your head could come off its spring with you nod that fast again . And there's even pasta cream on your face . Here use the tissue to wipe off the cream " Neul Byul said . " Bet she's hungry sister " Seul Ra said . " D - do I look ugly j - just now ? " the Princess ask her bestfriend . The two girls could only laugh at her cuteness . " Who says your ugly ? If your ugly you won't be Princess " Neul Byul joke . The latter could only pout causing the two girls in awwed due to her cuteness . " Your being too mean my dear sister . Even if your ugly , you would still be the Princess of Seoul " Seul Ra said .

 

 

.

 

 

Finally the school had ended . The three girls walk towards the gate while talking . They were ralking about their baking classes . Yup . Obvious enough that the Princess loves cooking , baking anything . Named it and she will make it for you . She evn bake cakes for her bestfriends birthday and they have no idea if she biught the cake or bake it . They were talking when Min Hyuk ssi honk the car signalling them the Princess that he had reached .

 

 

The Princess towards her bestfriends and say , " M - Min Hyuk ssi is here . I - I need to go now a - already . S - see you girls tomorrow " she said before hugging them and bid their goodbyes . Min Hyuk opened the door for her and let her in before driving back home .

 

 

They reached infront of her house and she saw quite a few of cars infront of her mansion . Curiousity start to build in her body . " M - Min Hyuk ssi , why is there so m - many cars infront of our h - house ? " she move forward to ask her driver . Her driver park the car before answering her question . " I have no idea too Agassi ~ When I went out from the house there were no cars infront of your house at all " her driver explain . " I - it's okay . M - maybe it's Father business p - partner come down " she said .

 

 

She get out from the car and remove her shoes with her cute blue winnie the pooh socks . She went in the house and was surprise to see a few people in her house . " Oh ? My Princess are back home from school " her Mom said while ealking towards her before crashing her into a teddy bear hug . " Y - Yes M - Mother . I - I'm home " she stuttered . Her Mom smile and ask her to take a shower first then come back down . She nodded her head to her Mom before feeling that someine eyes are looking at her . She turn to see who was looking at her and saw a cute camel eye guy are looking at her . He's eyes are adorable , she thought . She could feel her face is heating up so she quickly look down amd walk to the stairs to go to her room and take a shower .

 

 

After taking shower , she wore a formal clothes on and went back down as what her Mom says . " And who is this pretty young girl over here ? " A lady at the age of 30 ask her Mom . " It's my daughter Mrs Kim . Her name is Shim Neul Ra " her Mom said while giggling . She's now getting too shy infront of this lady . So she excuse herself to go to her room .

 

 

She sit inside her room not knowing what should she do . She's hungry , but she doesn't want to come out of her room now . With her , feeling all shy . She was stuttered when her Mom knock on her door . " C - come in Mother " she said loud enough for her Mom to hear her . " Is my xite daughter being all shy again ? " her Mom tease . " M - M - Mother . P - please don't tease m - me . I - I'm shy " she admitted shyly . Her Mom chuckled at how cute can her daughter be ? " W - who are they Mother ? " she ask while looking down at her lap . " They are your future parents - in - law honey " her Mom said making her wide eyes grew wider than how it is . " M - m - my future parents - in - law ? " she stuttered looking at her Mom .

 

 

Her Mom nodded her head before continue to say , " That guy is your future husband honey " she could feel her face are becoming beet red so she look back doen at her lap while fidgetting her fingers . She's all shy and embarrassed now when she got to know that the camel eye guy is her future husband . 

 

 

- Shim Neul Ra