Where Are You?

We Don't Walk We Fly

 

 

 

“Hi Kai”

 

“Here comes trouble” Taemin smirked and stood up from his chair.

Kai immediately gave him a protest look but of course the blonde boy ignored him.

 

“Lisa” Taemin waved at the girl while adjusting his backpack.

 

“Oppa, didn’t see you there.” Lisa calmly took the seat that was belong to Taemin.

 

“Of course. See you in class kids” Taemin rolled his eyes and exit the library.

Kai’s eyes followed him until he disappeared to the bustling aisle filled with other students.

He combed his hair in frustration before his eyes set to the girl right across her.

 

“So, you done with your choreography part?” Lisa crossed her arm while resting her back.

Her eyes scanning around the almost empty library.

 

“Not yet, I’m still—“

 

“I don’t know why you really like to go here.

You’re a dancer, a ing good one and whenever I can’t reach you I will always find you here.

Which is convenient, but still weird.” Lisa cut in and staring straight at Kai.

Whether she really curious about the answer or not, it is unknown and he would like to keep it that way.

He always thinks there is something off about this girl. But Taemin always said it is because she is a foreigner with their different culture or whatnot.

Honestly he doesn’t really care.

 

“I’m not done yet. Something still missing. I’ll let you know when I figure it out.” Kai answered.

Trying to make their conversation as short as possible. Hoping she will take the hint.

 

“Cool.” She stood up and stayed still. Kai looked up and wait.

 

“You haven’t answered my question though.”

 

“About what?”

 

“The library?” She raised her index finger.

 

“Oh, because this is the only place where the AC doesn’t smell like sweat.”

Lisa stared at Kai and faintly smiled.

 

“That make sense. See you” She chuckled and exit the library.

He could hear the sound of busy and loud students talking before she closed the door again.

Kai starts to wonder if that is the first time he ever sees her smile.

 

He pulled out his phone from his bag and found 3 unread text messages.

12.45 pm Taemin - - She is pretty hot u kno. Don’t cheat you mothaa. btw left my earphones. Keep it!

This little head. Kai found the Dr. Dre beats earphones and tossed it in his bag. Planning to keep it for himself.

12.15 pm Lisa - - w r u ?

Honestly she is so weird. Kai immediately scrolled down to the last text.

12.05 pm Krystal - - at school and in bored! See you at 3?

He chuckled the second he reads it. He texted a reply,

To Krystal - - Your school . See you at 3.

 

He tossed his phone and notebook in the bag and stood up.

Checking on his wristwatch. Still 10 minutes before his next class start.

Wearing his hoodie, Kai walked out the library with both hands in his jeans pocket.

Getting lost in the crowd of busy aisle finding his way to his partner in crime Taemin who undoubtedly is in the canteen with their other friends.

Completely unaware that someone is quietly staring at him from across the aisle before she turned around to the different direction.

 

 

- - -