First Kiss

Little Things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was late at night when Jimin woke up to see his boyfriend not beside him in bed. Pulling away the duvet that covered his seemingly small frame, The raven haired boy went out of bed to see his boyfriend sitting on the couch smiling to himself. Jimin walked over and placed a hand on the younger boy's shoulder.  

Jungkook looked behind me and smiled at him. "Why are you up? shouldn't you be in bed?" He asked. Jimin simply shrugged and went over to sit beside him. He looked down to where Jungkook was smiling at, He smiled to himself as well. "I remember that time" The older sighed in content. 

"which time?" Jungkook asked

Jimin smiled and layed his head on the taller boy's shoulders. Jimin may be older but Jungkook is taller. 

"Our first kiss" Jimin answered.

Jungkook chuckled "The one after our first date?". Jimin furrowed his eyebrows as he looked up at the younger,  "That wasn't our first kiss" He mumbled. 

The younger one put an arm around the boy pulling him close " I know".

-----

"Yaaaah Jungkookie-ah! Slow down!" A chubby cheeked boy was out of breathe as he continued to run. 

Another boy who seemed younger turned his head around as he continued to run "I dont wanna!" He stuck his tongue out.

After a few more minutes of running the two came to a stop by an ice cream truck. Running out of breath the two boys sat by a near bench before Jimin stood up.

"Since i lost i will treat you ice cream" He said. Jungkook shook his head as he stood up and made Jimin sit down. 

"No I'll p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter