Belonging.

BTS Group Drabbles.

In which everyone fights over who Namjoon belongs to.

Pairing(s): Namjoon x Everyone.

Rating: G.

A/N: I wrote this because Namjoon does not get the love that he deserves and I just love the thought of the other members fighting over him so, here you go! Enjoy!! <3

“What was that?!” Jeongguk screams at Jimin and Yoongi rolls his eyes. He has been trying to ignore Jimin and Jeongguk all day but they're loud enough for him to hear over his headphones and that is a problem. He removes his ear buds and follows the sound of screaming to see that the two younger members are standing in the middle of the room with red faces as they glare at each other and their clenched fists intrigue him. They have a rule that they can yell and scream at each other all day but if it comes to blows, someone has to stop them because their faces are the most important parts of their job and most people don't wanna see beaten up idols.

“What is going on in here?” Yoongi asks the two who seem surprised that he's even there.

“Yoongi hyung, we thought you went out with the others.” Jimin says looking at him with wide eyes.

“I did, but I got here early enough to hear you guys start screaming at each other, so what is going on?” Yoongi asks looking pointedly at Jeongguk's balled fist.

“Nothing, Jimin is just oblivious and won't just give it up.” Jeongguk says to which Jimin just rolls his eyes and crosses his arms over his chest.

“I'm not oblivious, why don't you give it up? Namjoon hyung is mine!” Jimin says and now Yoongi is interested.

“You're arguing over Namjoon?” Yoongi asks and Jeongguk nods.

“Yes, because Jimin won't just admit that hyung is mine! I share a room with him.” Jeongguk throws back and Jimin scoffs.

“Not by choice.” Jimin spits at him and that starts even more shouting and Yoongi groans and whistles to get the other boys' attention.

“To solve this riddle for you two, Namjoon doesn't belong to either of you,” Yoongi starts before smirking “he belongs to me.” Yoongi says and Jimin looks positively scandalized.

“Does not!” Jimin shouts and soon enough they're all three shouting at each other about who Namjoon really belongs to. No one is really getting through to the other two but they continue their shouting match until Seokjin, Taehyung, and Hoseok walk through the doors.

“Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, what is going on here?” Seokjin demands dropping his shopping bags gently on the floor. Jimin and Jeongguk start pointing wildly and shouting and Seokjin covers their mouths with his hands. “One at a time please. Yoongi, what's going on?” Seokjin asks and Yoongi gives him his most innocent smile.

“What's going on is the maknaes don't understand that Namjoon belongs to me.” Yoongi tells him and Jimin and Jeongguk start more muffled screaming behind Seokjin's hand until Seokjin silences them all.

“Namjoon doesn't belong to any of you, he belongs to me.” Seokjin says as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

“No he doesn't, he belongs to me!” Taehyung says pushing at Seokjin's shoulder and, before Seokjin can push him back, Hoseok gets in between the two.

“Actually he belongs to me so I don't know why you're all arguing.” Hoseok says which causes the room to erupt in even more shouts and chaos than there already was. Pretty soon, shouting no longer suffices so the others start pouncing on each other. Yoongi is sitting on Jeongguk's back pinning his arms down by his side, Jimin has jumped onto Seokjin's back and Seokjin is trying to get him off, and Taehyung and Hoseok are rolling around on the ground half fighting half laughing at each other.

Namjoon is startled out of his sleep by the sounds of shouting and, when he takes out his headphones, he hears it even louder coming from Jimin, Taehyung, and Hoseok's room. He forgoes a shirt completely to see what's going on and, when he walks into the room, everyone immediately goes silent.

“Guys, what's going on in here?” Namjoon asks around a yawn and Jimin coos at him.

“Hyung, you're so cute. I'm your favorite dongsaeng right? Tell them.” Jimin says snuggling up to Namjoon's warm body and Namjoon looks at the others confused to see at least four of them are glaring at the younger.

“What?” Namjoon asks looking to Seokjin for help. It isn't Seokjin who speaks up, however, it's Taehyung.

“Tell everyone else in the room who you belong to Namjoon.” Taehyung says sending him a smug smile as if he's already won.

“I belong to the universe. Don't we all?” Namjoon asks like it's the most obvious answer to their question.

“We don't have time for you to be fake deep right now Namjoon, just tell us who you belong to out of us six.” Yoongi tells him rolling his eyes.

“Hopefully not you because you don't deserve him with that attitude.” Hoseok says sticking his tongue out at Yoongi.

“As much as I hate to admit it, Hobi hyung is right Yoongi hyung, you're mean.” Jeongguk tells him and Yoongi just rolls his eyes again.

“To answer your question, don't I belong to all of you in some way or another?” Namjoon asks with a raised brow. There's a few moments of silence before the others all nod in agreement.

“I can live with that.” Seokjin says picking up his bags. “Who wants to help with dinner?” Seokjin asks and Jimin, Taehyung, and Jeongguk all declare excitedly that they'll help and they follow the eldest out of the room.

“Anyone want to take a nap?” Yoongi asks already grabbing at Namjoon's wrist and Hoseok's sleeve.

“But I just woke up.” Namjoon says following Yoongi out of the room nonetheless.

“Then you can lay there with us while me and Hoseok sleep.” Yoongi says pulling him back into his room and pushing him down on the bed. Yoongi settles in between Namjoon and Hoseok and sighs contentedly as he pulls Namjoon's arms around his waist and settles his head on Hoseok's chest.

“I'm not really fake deep, am I hyung?” Namjoon asks to no one in particular and Hoseok and Yoongi just sigh.

“Go to sleep, Namjoon.” They say in unison not even bothering to answer his question.

A/N: This is so dumb I'm so sorry, but I hope you guys enjoyed it anyway! Comments and subs are appreciated and thank you all for reading!!!