Chapter 1

Out of place.

(Your PoV)

Its Tuesday morning you were awaken by the loud bang on your door and by your sisters voice.

"~~~ - ah. Wake up!!!"

"Why??" you whine hiding under your blanket to stop the noise

"Its so early its only 10: 00 for goodness sake!" you said

"Yah!!! You promise me that your going to accompany me and help me in decorating my friends house for the Christmas Party. Come on! "

"Aish! I dont want to go anymore." you said

Then the banging stop you heard your sister stomping going away from your room. You can tell that shes mad but you didnt care you just want to sleep. Then you close your eyes and go back to dreamland.

You thought your sister give up but the truth is shes not. You forgot how persistent she can be if you promise something and you didnt do it.

Then the next thing you knew is you heard a loud scream thats telling "THERES A FIRE!!!" 

Your eyes flew open "Huh? What?!! Oh my gosh!!" And you jump from your bed stumbling because of the blanket you grab your phone and wallet and run downstair as fast as you can. 

You were about to run towards the door when you saw your sister leaning against the wall holding her cellphone, then she look up and said

"What a way to wake up my precious little sister" then she smiled and go to the kitchen and check if the pancakes are done.

"What the hell!!" Your eyes are wide in disbelief then you said

"Yah! Why did you do that, what if the neighbours hear it and call for a fire fighter what are you going to do huh?" You said angrily.

"Calm down, they wont because at this time of the day most of the neighbors are at work duh!"

After that you couldnt answer anymore because what she said is true and besides your house and neighbors house a pretty far form each other. But still youre mad.

*Dang! I hate her!* you thought, but then you couldnt blame her because you promise her that you'll accompany her today.

So what you did is you go upstairs and pick a nice clothes and head downstairs to the washroom for a bath. 

When you come out from the washroom you saw your sister watching something in her laptop

You step a little closer to watch what shes watching and then you realized what shes watching,

Your eyes went wide that they look like its gonna fall from your sockets

What shes watching is...

 

 

-Omo!! what do you think Shaeri- ah's watching??-

-Hehehe ^^ Mian everyone I just have this urge to cut in that part well what do you think should I continue it??-