//1

My secret abs

My secret abs – don’t tell anyone

Sitting in the dressing room after their exo’rdium concert, Kyungsoo thought back to how Baekhyun had shown his abs to the fans, unconsciously patting his tummy. Hidden underneath the confines of his shirt and jacket and windbreaker were actual pects. But well, no one has to know of it. He likes to think that he have a cute and squishy muffin top of a stomach to fit his cute and squishy image seen by the fans. Although he may complain over being called cute and squishy, he actually doesn’t mind. In fact he may even like it. But he likes being satansoo more.

“Kyungsoo, get on the car, we are going back to the dorms.” Exo’s manager called out. The Exo members all filed out of the dressing room and into the car where they squabbled a little over the car seating. Well mostly it was the beagle line that made the most noise over who gets to seat shotgun, so that they won’t have to be squashed up in the back. Needless to say, Jongin won privilege to seat shotgun without even joining in the argument as the Beagle line remembered about their injured member and graciously [haha] let the seat to Jongin. While the Beagle line was arguing, Kyungsoo snagged the side of the backseat where he would only be bothered by one member who sits beside him instead of getting stuck between two pesky members. [Ahem the ahem Beagle line ahem]

It was just his luck that Sehun has to sidle up beside him and squish him to the door trying to make space for the rest of his hyungs. Taking advantage the lack of space between them, Sehun snuggled with Kyungsoo, his lanky limbs circling around Kyungsoo’s petite frame. Kyungsoo tried to wriggle out of Sehun’s grasp though it was to no avail as there was basically no space at the backseat to move about. Signing, Kyungsoo resigned to his fate and tried to make himself comfortable in Sehun’s hold which could be easy if SEHUN COULD JUST STOP SHIFTING HIS ARMS AROUND HIS BODY. It’s making Kyungsoo feel ticklish as he wormed about in the maknae’s arms.

“Sehun, stop…haha…stop…not there…ticklish…”  Kyungsoo voiced out in between giggles as Sehun tickled his sensitive spot.

The maknae faked innocence as he continued roaming his hands about Kyungsoo’s chest to hip. Rubbing his hyung’s stomach sleepily, he chanced upon a very peculiar finding. Instead of feeling his hyung’s cute and squishy tummy beneath his fingertips, he was feeling something more like abs???   Curious by the strange realization, Sehun explored further by slipping his fingers under Kyungsoo’s layers of clothing to trace his stomach. Much to Sehun’s surprise, he traced the outlines of a six pack on his hyung, in awe at how defined Kyungsoo’s abs seem to be from his touch.

It was too late to stop Sehun from knowing, Kyungsoo tensing up as Sehun’s cold fingertips left a blazing trail in its wake while it traced Kyungsoo’s abs. Before Sehun could announce to the other members that their baby Soo has finally grown abs, Kyungsoo clamped a palm over Sehun’s mouth while leaning his head close to whisper into the maknae’s ear.

“Don’t you dare breathe a word about this to the other members.” Kyungsoo threatened lightly. It is not that Kyungsoo was ashamed of his abs [who in this frickin’ world would be ashamed of abs?] but like he mentioned earlier, he would like to keep his cute and squishy image thank you very much. And he wouldn’t like to show off his abs when Baekhyun recently took his out for a photoshoot, being the conservative man that he is, he couldn’t imagine how he could rip his shirt apart, posing with his abs while singing their comeback song [@Baekhyun] like he wasn’t semi-. How about how you only sleep in your shirt then? A voice in his head echoes as Kyungsoo snapped back, “That’s different.”

Sehun was puzzled with Kyungsoo’s secrecy about his abs but pleased to find out that he is the first to find out about it and therefore has exclusive viewing rights. HAHAH IN YOUR FACE CHANYEOL for once Sehun shares a secret only with Kyungsoo without the giant oaf getting in the way and also how he knows something about Kyungsoo before the stupid giant. Basking in glee, Sehun smiled goofily at Kyungsoo, nodding his head to accede to his hyung’s request, not really wanting to let the other members know for they will surely steal his hyung away from him then. [Just to have Kyungsoo’s abs all to themselves lolol] Sehun eyelids flutters close as he began his way to happyville while holding Kyungsoo close to him, still rubbing his stomach. This action lulls Kyungsoo into a sleep too as the car continued to drive to their dorms. Both of them have silly smiles on their faces which was creepy for the other members as both of them normally had stoic faces.

EXTRA

Chanyeol sat at the far end of the backseat as he stares enviously at Oh Sehun who was snuggling with Kyungsoo. He regrets quarreling with Baekhyun and Jongdae on who should seat shotgun as he missed his chance to cuddle up next to Kyungsoo due to the lack of space in the car and Kyungsoo would just have to relent to Chanyeol’s cuddling in the end.

Eyeing the smiles on their faces as they dozed off, Chanyeol suspects something between Kyungsoo and Sehun which he would have to find out later. He cannot bear the thought of not knowing anything concerning Kyungsoo even if it is a trivial fact that Kyungsoo brushed his teeth thrice yesterday or an important fact like how Kyungsoo does not like chocolate anymore but vanilla.

Chanyeol huffs as he continues listening to Baekhyun yapping on about his eyeliner, torturing his left ear while Jongdae kept up with Baekhyun as he talked a mile per minute on how he trolled Junmyeon yesterday into eating a tooth-paste filled Oreo. Yucks, thought Chanyeol hate to be Junmyeon then. Maybe that is the reason why their leader seems to be avoiding Oreos nowadays.

After they reached their dorms and showered and gets ready for bed…

Sehun decided to spend the night in Kyungsoo’s bed as he cuddled with the elder, ignoring the complaints from Jongin and Chanyeol as they argued that it was their turn to cuddle with Kyungsoo that night. Kyungsoo mumbled something incoherently as he was already in dreamland, something along the lines of “Don’t … anyone …Sehun… abs…secret…pororo…cute…mmmh…mmh”. Sehun hushed Kyungsoo and rubbed Kyungsoo’s tummy, drawing him back to sleep. With Kyungsoo’s warmth flush against his chest as Sehun spooned the elder, Sehun thinks Ï could get used to this.”

Chanyeol and Jongin glanced towards Kyungsoo and Sehun snugly tucked into Kyungsoo’s bunk, both sleeping soundly, they started plotting Sehun’s demise.

 

end.