First chapter

I knew it

 

I knew it! He likes me! Yang yoseob I knew u like me too~ you always get jealous when I walk or be around girls... Like a little cat u get all angry and sad... I knew it~ I love how you get all frustrated and try to push the girls away from me just to stand next to me! 

Junhyung found out a few days ago that he fell in love with his band mate Yang yoseob~ he had been trying to figure out his feeling, it has always bothered him... So he search online for junseob fan fiction...

He then fell in love with the fan fiction~ but he still can't figure out if yoseob likes him or not.. So he tries all kind of things to make yoseob jealous and the solution turned out positive~ 

When junhyung was all happy and drawn in the thought of yoseob probably likes him too.. He did not notice an pair of eyes was looking at him.. Yang yoseob~

Yoseob had been very confused about his feeling towards junhyung, He had been wondering if he likes him or not.. He know that Junhyung had been purposely around girls these days... He doesn't know why but he hate it! He hate the feeling of girls trying to run junnie over but junnie doesn't say anything... He doesn't even care...

He probably is straight... Yoseob thought 

"Everyone get ready for the shooting" manager Hyung said.. 

All of the member woke up from they're sleep or day dream and started walking towards the shooting area... 

The order of the shooting is Junhyung, yoseob, Dujun, kigwang, Donwoon.... All the photo's yoseob seems stiff.. He couldn't even breath becuz of Junhyung next to him...

"Umm.. Yoseob-si plz put ur hand around Junhyung-si's waist..." Said the camera man

What?! Hell no! Yoseob thought but he still has to do it, he slowly puts his arms around Junhyung's waist then Junhyung puts his arms on top of yoseob's