Girlfriend

Song Joongki's girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This has been a really busy day for Song Joongki, he traveled to Los Angeles for work and thought that would be nice to spent some time for himself, but then a chinese media reported that he was in California with his “girlfriend”; this kind of statements appears regularly in the news outlets so he is used to it but as the time passes is more difficult for him to accept the fact that as a celebrity he has to endure the people knowing about his private life.

He was not worried about the news because it’s not true, after all he doesn’t have anything to hide in that way, let’s better said that he don’t have a girlfriend right know. Even when there isn’t anything to worry about when the gossip of traveling with his "girlfriend" started he received a call from his best friend; Kwangsoo was really concerned about that information, they are really close so he is also angry because he hide the truth to him about this trip.

“Are you crazy? Why you didn’t tell me the real reasons of your flight to the States?”; meanwhile his friend was talking like crazy Joongki was dumbfounded, they are best friends so of course he told him everything that has to be known about his work and free time, as long as is not  too private.

“I didn’t hide anything for you; why are you so worry about that report? You know I don’t have a girlfriend right now and I think I’m not having one for the rest of my life”; just then the fatalist Kwangsoo reflected on his reaction that was exaggerated, a lot… “Well, then seems that you are regretting the decision that you made, don’t you?”

After some seconds of silence Joongki cleared something to his friend “No, I’m not. You’re talking as if I’m a priest or something like that, I just want to leave something clear to you, I will never regret any decision in my life so, please, stop being a nagger”.

Lee Kwangsoo was the first of many people that talked or messaged Joongki that day, at the end he couldn’t spent some free time in LA, thankfully just then he received a Kakao Talk message, it was from Song Hyekyo.

- “Hello… I read on the news about your girlfriend. Congratulations! But I’m feeling a little sad I thought that we were close enough to know about this part of our lives”.

Reading that simple text made Joongki really happy and started to laugh hard, he was waiting this type of message from her so he decide to go with the flow.

-“Long time not see sunbaenim, you know that this is no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter