One

BF for Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He must be lying when he said he didn't plan his life at all.


In fact, my best friend Kim Jongin got accepted into the same university as me in Seoul. He's with his Engineering Major, while mine is English Literature Major. I know how much Jongin loved chemistry back then in Senior High School, and his good grades are no joke. That's why people are not surprised that he got in with full scholarship.

"Wake up, sleepyhead!"

And that, is actually for the chemistry genius we're talking about. I rolled my eyes at a grown man who is still sleeping in front of me, his hair is messy and his body covered by a blanket with one feet out.

"Kim ing Jongin."

"Five minutes..." He groans, his hand reaches for the blanket and now he covers up himself until head.

"Five minutes my , you've been sleeping for ten hours! Gosh, what are you, a bear?"

"Don't be mean." 

"Then get the up, Mr. Bear."

"Damnit!" He grumbles. "Why can't you just let me sleep in peace?"

"Because this is my house, and I'm leaving in twenty minutes for class." I answer as if I'm explaining to a little kid. "So you might want to get your off to college or I'll call your mom-"

"Whoa, okay, got it." He finally gets up from my bed. Yes, that's actually my bed, can you believe it?

"And next time you're drunk, don't ever run to my house again like last night." I warn him. "Oh, and I made you hangover soup downstair."

He slightly smiles. "Telling me to go but still have a hangover soup for me? What a sweet friend you are."

"Just this time." I mutter. "And where the hell is Jiyeon? She should be the one who take care of his drunk boyfriend instead of me."

"We broke up." He answers casually. "And what do you mean instead of you? We've been best friends since diapers."

"Well, I'm not surprised." I say, ignoring his last question. That's true, I'm used to hearing him having relationship and broke up again, because he's Kim Jongin, the badass player who happened to be my best friend.

 

and I, happened to be a best friend who fall for him.

 

 

 

"I heard Jongin and Jiye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter