Special Moment with Youngjae

Special Moment with Youngjae

Back at home late yet again, the bed feels empty without him doesn’t it? The recent comeback has your boy super busy and it really can’t be helped. Japan and Korea schedules, Encore concert prep, comeback album, and so much more on activities you have no clue about since he doesn’t tell you.
You lie in bed on your side worried about him. He’s careless about himself, did he eat properly? Less energy drinks and more food? For god sakes will he stop fretting over his weight he’s perfect as he is.  Amidst your thoughts you felt the bed dip and springs creak a few times as he shuffled closer to you. You didn’t even hear the door open as you laid in bed worried. He hadn’t changed yet, you felt his belt buckle and cold jewellery press against your back as he spooned you, his signature “I’m sorry” without words.
Normally you’d put up a quarrel about how this is not okay and whatnot, but tonight, you thought its time to see things from his perspective. He is stressed because of work, but he doesn’t want you to worry, so all that stress is bottled up and will unhealthily affect him

Its time for a change.

You turn over and slid his hand down from your waist, his eyes wide in surprise at your actions. “Go change Youngjae, you’ll need to get up early tomorrow” you told him. Eyes never leaving his as you hoped he noted the warmth in your voice, that ‘its okay babe’ feeling.

A breathy laugh left his lips, “What do you mean change, you know we sleep ” he replied, voice hoarse due to fatigue. He quickly stepped off the bed and stripped, the moonlight casting white spotlight on his body as he changed. How did you ever get so lucky.

HE climbed back into bed, both of you giggling in the chilly night. Cold white sheets on your skin, hair raising due to the cold and the excitement of being with him. It’s always like this with him. Warm but exciting, somewhat unexpected but comfortable.

But tonight, there would be a change. As he came back in bed, both of you under the covers, you laid on your side to keep facing him, and he rested on one elbow to look at you. Squinting his eyes, he gazed at you while pursing his lips. “What’s this, I’m getting lot of love tonight form you” he finished with his eyes curling into half-moon crescents and his toothy smile

A smile crept up to your lips as you reached a hand up to his face, tracing your finger along the contours of his face. Over his brow bone and down his temple. Down his nose, lip and Adam’s apple. “I’ve loved you every moment, everyday, every night Youngjae.” you whispered. Your eyes travelled up to meet his as your hand gently cupped his cheek. “Sometimes, you just need to cuddle into your girl and forget the world” You smiled.

All those worries he has been hiding, you know it, he now knew you can see past his façade. HE began breaking down the play in front of you as his hand slid over his face and eyebrows furrowed. “Jae. Come here, let me cuddle you to seep tonight” you said calmly and rolled onto your back. After a moment’s hesitation, Youngjae’s head was on your sternum, both arms around your side as he cuddled into your body.

You combed your finger in his hair gently, gently drawing circular patterns across his mass of hair. His breath reaching a calm pace, gently blowing over your skin and giving you chills. You began drawing patterns with your fingers down his neck and his shoulders gently, goosebumps rising from his skin giving you satisfaction that he likes it. Nothing came to mind in that moment. It was pure, innocent love. You didn’t need to have to prove you love one another, the fact you have the honour of touching this amazing man on this way is more than enough for the moment.

The rhythm of his breathing bought you closer to sleep. “Rie?” you hear him call, and soon that head on your midsection lifted off, the lack of contact of skin leaving you cold and empty, you look u to see him leaning up to look at you though the moonlight. His hand gently guides to the back of your neck and he pulls you in for gentle loving kisses. “I love you” he whispers amongst your lips between kisses you return. “Thank you” also make their way into the kiss ads he begin biting and your lip gently and lovingly. The butterflies in the moment are indescribable, is the Jae affect. You taste salty tears that taste distinctly of him in between the kisses, and pull away gently. It must have been so hard on him. Your hands slid up to cup his cheeks as you kiss his tears away and pull him into hug. He hides his face in the crook of your neck as he calms himself down, but you still hold him for longer keeping in the moment.

After a while, he pulls back a bit to kiss you gently once more, his eyes scanning every inch of your face with a warmth filled gaze while a hand reaches to push a loose strand of hair out of your face. “How on Earth did I get so lucky with you” he smiled. The warmth and love never leaving his eyes.
“I don’t know Jae, but all I know is that we need to sleep, so get back there and let’s cuddle.” You protested quietly. He laughed and leaned back onto his pillow. Then pulled you in by the arm so your temple rests on his shoulder and his arms wrap round him. “I prefer cuddles like this” he laughed breathily, and you nuzzled into his side more. “Those tickles were nice” and that was your cue to draw circles on his bare chest with a smile on your face. Pressing a kiss to the crown of your head, “Goodnight babe” was all you heard before you finally fell asleep. In the arms of the man you love an treasure most.

~~~THE END~~~