Final.

You Scream For Ice Cream, I Scream For You

Ice cream. It was the direct and straightforward way to Dong Sicheng’s heart. It was the boy’s favorite, his love, what made him happy when nothing else could, and Qian Kun really wanted to be on the same level as ice cream in Sicheng’s eyes.

He’s walking down the street to go to the cafe for lunch when he happens to see Sicheng at the park, ice cream cone in hand, looking absolutely so delighted and adorable that Kun nearly faints.

And he nearly faints again when he sees a very non attractive, white haired boy sitting across from Sicheng, smiling at the other. It's Lee Taeyong, on his way to steal Kun’s boy, and that was not acceptable. He storms over, fists clenched, and calls, “Sicheng!”

Said boy looks up and smiles, waving to the elder. “Hi, ge,” he says shyly, poking his tongue out to the ice cream, and , Kun feels blood travel south at the action.

“Taeyong-hyung.” Kun glares at him and Taeyong glares back. Turning back to Sicheng, he says, “I'm headed to the cafe for lunch. Want to come? We can get ice cream later and watch Pokémon.”

Sicheng’s eyes light up at the idea and he nods enthusiastically. He gets up and waves at Taeyong. “Thanks for the ice cream, Taeyong-ge!”

Kun laughs silently and evilly as he walks away from Taeyong sputtering and red faced.


 

-


 

A week later, Kun is passing by a nice restaurant when a familiar head of blond hair catches his attention. He back tracks and looks into the window, and lo and behold, there is his Sicheng sitting at a table with some other guy, just as ridiculously not good looking as Taeyong, and Sicheng is laughing at what the other has said.

Kun presses his face against the glass, leaving gross marks, but he doesn't care. Sicheng is in there with (is that ing Jung Yoonoh?) not Kun, laughing and eating, and there is definitely something wrong with this picture.

So Kun dashes to the nearest grocery store, which is thankfully close by, buys two huge tubs of Sicheng’s favorite ice cream, and runs back to the restaurant. He barges in and marches up to the table where Sicheng and Yoonoh are sitting and slams his hands on the table, getting their attention.

“Ge?” Sicheng squeaks in alarm, while Yoonoh stares at him with narrowed eyes.

Kun whips the tubs out of the bag and strikes a pose with them. “Sicheng, I have ice cream for you!” He can see Sicheng’s eyes glaze over at the sight of the treat. “Let's go have this and then we'll go bowling!”

Sicheng nods, eyes still on the ice cream and he makes grabby hands for it, squealing when Kun gives him them.

“Wait!” Yoonoh tries to get up to stop Sicheng, who is already heading towards the exit, but Kun shoves him back down into the booth.

“Sicheng is mine!” He snaps, and then follows Sicheng out.

Yoonoh has to pay for a very expensive, very unfinished, and now very lonely and very awkward, dinner.


 

-


 

Life is hard, Kun thinks, having to keep away boys and girls left and right from Sicheng.  

Like right now, for instance. Nakamoto Yuta is siding himself up next to Sicheng, smirk on his face, intentions very clear to Kun, who is on the other side of Sicheng.

Everyone is out for dinner together, which Kun isn't entirely pleased with (he'd rather be alone with Sicheng), but the younger had accepted the invitation with everyone, and Kun had to too.

And he's glad he did, because Yuta is advancing on Sicheng and Kun cannot have that.

“Sicheng,” Yuta purrs, and holds up a fried shrimp with his chopsticks. “Say ahhh~”

Sicheng opens his mouth to accept but Kun slaps the shrimp away with his own chopsticks and gives him a piece of shrimp himself. “Good, right, Sicheng?” He ignores Yuta’s incredulous look in favor of staring at Sicheng nodding, happy look on his face.

“Sicheng,” Yuta whines, and Kun wants to smack that ty little pout right off Yuta’s face. “Feed me?” And he opens his mouth. Kun thinks he looks like a pathetic baby bird waiting to be fed worms, which Kun would gladly feed him. Poisoned ones at that.

Sicheng smiles brightly. “Sure, ge.” He leans to grab a shrimp but Kun beats him too it, grabbing it himself. He climbs over a shocked Sicheng, ignoring everyone's stares, and straddles Yuta, holding up his chopsticks in one hand while grabbing Yuta’s neck with the other.

“Kun, what the hell are you-” Yuta starts, but Kun cuts him off.

“Long live the little ,” Kun whispers, before shoving the shrimp down Yuta’s throat, who chokes on it.

Kun proudly climbs off a gagging Yuta and wipes his hands on his pants. “Well, that was exciting, wasn't it?”

Mark, Jisung, and Jeno stare up at him with wide, scared eyes while Donghyuck laughs too much for when a friend is choking on a fried shrimp.

Kun feels a tug on his shirt and Sicheng looks up at him, eyes wide and sparkling, lips tugging into the start of a soft smile. “Ge,” he whispers. “I know what you're doing.”

Kun his head. “What?”

Taeil interrupts them, screaming, “Yuta is dying! Someone call the ambulance!” Both Chinese boys look over at Yuta, who is coughing, but very much alive, since he gives Kun his two middle fingers.

Sicheng stands up and grabs Kun’s hand, surprising him. “I think Yuta will be okay.” He shoots a panicked Taeil a grin and drags Kun out of the restaurant into the cool night air.

The streets are lit up with lanterns and the smells of street cart food wanders their way. Kun stares at Sicheng, thinking he's never seen anyone so beautiful.

“Ge, I know what you've been doing.” Sicheng rounds on the elder. “Don't worry.”

“Worry?” Kun squeaks. “Why would I worry? What's there to worry about?”

“Nothing.” Sicheng blinks innocently at him. “Unless my feelings aren't reciprocated, which I doubt that.” He smirks as Kun sputters in embarrassment.

“I-I…” The younger cuts Kun off as he leans close and Kun closes his eyes on instinct.

“Kun-ge,” Sicheng murmurs, and Kun can feel his breath on his cheeks. “I like you, too.” And then Kun gets smashed in the face with an ice cream cone.

A beautiful start to their relationship.