This is short on purpose

Night

The window was open all the way because Minho couldn't sleep unless it was open. Even if it was the coldest part of winter, he had to keep it opened. The sounds of the city on the busy street lulled Minho to sleep and Taemin thought it was one of Minho's one of many adorable qualities.

The curtains were blowing with the breeze that made its way into their one bedroom house. Taemin sat awake and legs pretzeled, shivering but refusing to put on a shirt. He knew if he got up it would wake Minho and that was the last thing he wanted. Taemin loved how much Minho absolutely adored him, but when he was tired, Minho's clingy nature was just too much for Taemin to handle sometimes.

He watched Minho as he slept. The moonlight glistened on their silk bedsheets, creating a thin yet pale glow that outlined Minho's body as he slept. The older boy's body would move slightly if Taemin did. Taemin tried to tune his breaths with Minho's, hoping that it would create more of a silence.

Taemin laid back down, head on the pillow, staring up at the ceiling fan's shadow castes towards their door. He sighed deeply as he glanced over at Minho.

"I really love you, you know. But I just don't know how to tell you."

A strong arm wrapped itself around Taemin's abdomen. The young dancer was pulled in close and could no longer see the moonlight, only the collar bones that stuck out on his boyfriend's skin.

"I think you did a perfect job of wording it."

Smiling, Taemin threw an arm over Minho's torso for good measure. He nuzzled his head in the crook of Minho's neck, feeling the erratic beating of Minho's heart through his jugular vein.

"Do you really love me, kitten?"

"With all of my heart."

Minho held Taemin just a bit tighter. "Get some sleep now. I love you too."