Confession

Confession ( Namjoon x Reader Fluff)

" Y/N !!!!" You hear your best friend, Namjoon call out. He was a year older than you, and many girls wondered how the two of you were such close friends. Lets just say, they were jealous. Namjoon was the cute boy of the school, and although he's not a "Playboy" he had supposedly "Stolen girls hearts and never returned them."  ... Their words, Not yours, Not Namjoon's. 

"yea?" you reply back to your friend who was running towards you. 

"Are you coming over tonight?" He asked. It was the norm for either you go to Namjoon's house or vise versa every saturday or school break.

"Yea, of course I am. Why do you ask? You know I always go..?" 

"Its Jus- I just want to make sure?" 

You knew something was up. Namjoon was a terrible liar, but you let it slide. Besides, what could there possibly be that he'd hide from you? 

 

 

/later that night/

You were currently walking to Namjoon's house. He only lived 3 blocks away from you and school anyways, So it wasn't that tiring of a task. You gave the door a couple knocks per usual before realizing the door was unlocked. That's strange.. why would he leave the door open?

".. Oppa? Are you home?" You shouted as you pushed the door open, making your way into his house.

"Namjoon?" you called out once again, before seeing a note left on the table. Curious, you opened it. The note read two words : "Turn Around" ... So you did. Only to be surprisingly greeted by someone none other as Namjoon himself, Holding a bouquet of an assortment of flowers infront of his face. 

"Joon?" You questioned. What was all of this? you thought.

"I-" Namjoon stopped. Seeming to be unable to form his words properly. He took a deep breath, lowering the flowers that revealed his nervous expression.

"Y/N ... I have liked you for... for as long as I can remember and everyday I go home and I think about you and all the time we've spent together and everything I love about you. From the way that you laugh, to the way you crack the lamest jokes ever.. Y/N, Would you give me the honor and be my girlfriend?..." 

You could see him shaking. You were shocked, But you're true feelings managed to kick in and after a mere second of stalling you walked up to him and hugged him tight, pushing him back abit so that he sat on the arm of the couch, almost squealing "yes!!" into his ear. Namjoon then grabbed you by the waist and hugged you even closer.

"I was afraid you'd say no" He admits as he exhales deeply, relieved. 

"How could I possibly say no?" You asked. 

Not knowing how to reply, he was quick to change the topic.

"Hey, Babe?" 

Your heart skipped abit as he was so quick to call you "Babe". 

"Hm?" you reply, still hugging. 

"I love you.." he smiled his dorky smile, those simple words made your heart race.

"I love you too, silly~♡" 

/END/