Bon Voyage!

Bon Voyage! (Yoongi)

"Oh hell no." 

You stared at your vacation spot for the next week, trying to find resemblance from the photos you've gushed over. Well, there's the quaint cottages you wanted to stay in, the friendly people strolling on the streets, the smell of delicious pastries wafting from a nearby bakery. All covered in a friendly layer of ugh-I-ing-hate-snow. 

You shivered. You can't stand the cold. 

"What do you think babe? Isn't it beautiful? I've wanted to take you here since we came for Bon Voyage." your boyfriend exclaimed, emerging from the airport behind you with the luggage. He stopped in his tracks. "Oh ." 

"Yoongi-ah," you said, turning to face him, eyes wide, no longer sleepy and jetlagged. "Didn't you say it wouldn't snow?" 

"W-well..." he stuttered, unable to look you in the eye. "You see, I never checked the weather report." 

You blinked. A blank look covered your features. "Excuse me?" 

 "How are we going to survive the week?" that blank look quickly morphed into one of annoyance and exaggerated despair. "You know I'm freezing 24/7 and you bring me to snow covered Norway? What about the plans we had? Mountain climbing and picnicking? Kayaking? Canoeing? Well, guess what, it's all ing frozen now."  you exclaimed dramatically. 

He couldn't help but stare at you then, the fringe of your hair and lashes dotted with snowflakes, cheeks rosy from the cold, a childish pout on your lips as you stomped up and down trying to keep warm. He chuckled then, only to notice the aggressive swing of your hair as you turned your head back to meet him with a scowl. 

"How can you laugh now of all times? Dammit Yoongi, I swear to god if I wasn't dying of the combination of this infuriating snow and my cold dead heart, I'd-" 

Your words were stolen right out of your mouth as they met with the warmth of his plush lips. You relaxed and melted instantly, only for the sensation to end too soon. He stepped back, grinning at you as you stood there flustered, cheeks even rosier than before as you tried to find the right way to exclaim your frustration. 

" you, Min Yoongi," you spat. " you and your impulsive idea to take us to Norway, you for not bothering to check the goddamn weather so we're stuck here freezing, and your cute gummy smile for making me feel all weird and warm inside." 

He just smiled. "How does someone so cute have such a dirty mouth?" he drawled with one arched brow and a playful glint shining from his eyes.  

"W-what?" you sputtered, eyes narrowing. "You wanna go? I'm already going to hell for my sins I wouldn't mind if I add the sin of murder to my list... Wait, what are you doing?" 

You watch as he slowly walks towards you, ing his coat in the process.  

"Here," he looked up, smiling, and opened his coat wide, gesturing for you to come into his embrace. 

The murderous look in your eyes was instantly replaced with genuine concern. 

"Oppa, what are you doing? Aren't you cold? It's already freezing!" 

"Hush," he said softly, pushing you into his warm arms. "See? Isn't this much better than ranting in the cold?" He teased, enveloping you within the welcoming heat of his coat. You grumbled muffledly in response, face pressed against his chest. He chuckled and kissed the top of your head.  

 

"Come on baby, let's go find something warm to drink."