Final.

THE CASHIER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    warnings : typos, un-betaed, grammar errors, mispellings, randomness

 It was a daily routine for Chanwoo to comeback as late as eight in the night from his school. A backpack slung securely on his shoulder and clothes full of wrinkles already.

      With due respect, Jung Chanwoo kinda regretted joining his school student council. If only he knew he would lose so many sleeping and free times just to do those meetings and papers, he would just prefer to be an ordinary student, thank you very much.

     Chanwoo scrunched his nose with a little grumble. He was hungry. A cup of instant ramen would be good, he thought. Living alone in an old apartment as a guy who couldn't even cook had its peak. So it was a routine for him to make his way and visited a mini market around sixteen to twenty minutes away from his apartment.

There was a thing he would like to be remove from his daily routine though.

     A small bell placed on the door made its sound as Chanwoo pushed the door open. He wondered why didn't the market use an automatic door than this old style door.

Pulling his craft till it hid his chin he made his way to a rack of his favorite ramen, ignoring a certain guy who was sitting on the counter while playing with his phone.

'Hmm… I think I should buy some more for tomorrow breakfast as well.' Chanwoo was bending down to pick some instant ramens with different flavors. 'Or shall I just save and eat the kimchi mom sent me instead?' He thought.

"Hey kid, another instant ramen for today huh?"

Chanwoo rolled his eyes, just by hearing the tone of it he already knew that the owner of the voice was grinning.

Trying to ignore it -he didn't mean to be rude but he really didn't want to talk to this annoying guy- Jung Chanwoo decided to pick some spicy pack of ramens instead.

"Spicy huh? Won't you have a stomach ache if you eat that, kid?"

Ignore, Chanwoo, Ignore.

"Shouldn't you buy something else, kid?"

Ignore,  don't talk to him.

"Don't you have any girlfriend to cook you foods, kid?"

There's no one talking to me, it's just the voices from the radio.

"Ah, not that I'm surprised though. You're still a kid. Why don't your mama cook for you instead?"

Okay, That's it.

"Stop calling me a kid!" He snapped as he turned around to face the guy who kept annoying him.

Wherever there was a market there would also be a cashier. Chanwoo didn't really like to see the said cashier.

     A guy whose height wasn't as tall as him but had this 'I am manlier older than you' vibe, wearing the market uniform with 'BOBBY' written on a name tag and a black messy hair that sticking out here and there. An inside out baggy jeans and not to mention, his infamous pearly bunny teeth that obviously shown whenever he smiled or grin.

     Chanwoo didn't even know why this guy started to bothering him whenever he made a visit. He remember the said guy was really polite when the first time Chanwoo made a visit to the market, but after the nth visit he started to bother him.

And Chanwoo really didn't like it when the latter kept calling him "a kid".

For sake couldn't he tell that he was far from being a kid?!

" Why?" The guy whose name Bobby grinned as he ruffled Chanwoo's hair to get a swat right away. "You're obviously still a kid, kid."

"No I am not!" He glared. "I am OBVIOUSLY not. Try to check your eyes, mister." A sneer. "Forget it."

He stomped angrily to the cashier counter and put the cups of ramen down, grumbling as unsurprisingly the cashier followed him.

Bobby couldn't stop smirking all the way he put the cups on a plastic bag and Chanwoo wouldn't do anything but tear the smirk off.

"6000 won, but because you're cute I'll give you a half price discou-"

"No, thanks." Chanwoo pushed exactly the real amount of money before picking the bag and walked out of the market without giving a spare glance. He heard a "stay save kid" before the door close though.

Bobby, psh. Chanwoo doubt it was his real name.

     Chanwoo and Bobby met at least thrice or four times a week, or even more than that. It wasn't like Chanwoo wanted to meet the latter but he had no choice. The only market that selling everything he needed was that one market; BoingBoing Market. For real, who the heck gave that name? It sounded like a Japanese or….well, we could just say, oppai?

Okay, let's just move on. Chanwoo grumbled all the way home, he regretted he couldn't buy a year worth of supplies so he didn't need to go to that store again.

     The next two days, Chanwoo and Hanbin were going to have a stay over at Chanwoo's apartment. 'Who is Hanbin?', you might ask. Kim Hanbin, or used to be known as Hanbin, was Chanwoo's senior in his school, just few years apart. They both met each other from The Student Council, Chanwoo as Secretary while the older as a leader. Chanwoo respected his hyung so much to the point he treated him as someone he looked into, a bestfriend, and a brother.

It was later than usual; almost ten at night; when Hanbin pulled Chanwoo's Hand to lead him into-

No.

"Where are we going?" Chanwoo stuttered.

"Lets buy some choc- I mean ice creams first from the market over there."

Oh hell no.

"Buuut hyung!!" Chanwoo whined, trying to pull the older back. He wasn't in the mood to meet ies. -in case you didn't know, ies is Bobby's nickname from Chanwoo- "I think the market is going to close already. Let's just buy it later!"

"Nah, the shopkeeper is still there."

Chanwoo took a glance through the glass window to see Bobby was siting near the counter, a foot raised on the table. What a manner.

He sighed and stopped few feet away before the  door. "I will just wait here, just make it fast hyung."

"Nope, you'll come with me." Hanbin didn't buy a word and pulled Chanwoo into the market, following by a very familiar sound of the bell and a robotic 'welcome'. "You shall help me to choose the flavors."

"Eyy- can't you just choose yourself?" Chanwoo let out a small whine while still being pulled to the ice cream corner. From the corner of his eyes he could see Bobby had straighten his position and was looking at them.

      If a very mature and manly were Chanwoo's first impression of Hanbin, he'd likely took it back from now. Hanbin could be silly at times, it was just a goddamn ice creams yet he looked like he was choosing between a Lamborghini or a new Mercy.

     It took around fiveteen minutes of Chanwoo trying really hard to make Hanbin chose something already. He couldn't help but admit he forgot about a certain guy until there was a cough from their back, in which they turned around right away.

"Sorry guys but the market is closing in five minutes." Bobby said in a very polite manner and smile. This Bobby looked like a mirror version of the Bobby Chanwoo met like two days ago.

"Ok sorry." Hanbin said, turning again to pick some random flavored ice creams. Too random that Chanwoo almost pulled his hair out of his head.

"Hyung seriously? If then you can just pick everything at random. You-! Whatever?" He made a childish stomps to the cashier counter. He heard Hanbin laughed before walking to meet his steps, a familiar arm made its way around his waist while the other one was holding some ice creams.

"Careful there, you may drop the ice creams, mister." Chanwoo thought he heard it wrong but Bobby's voice when he walked to the counter was so cold and unfriendly.

Chanwoo blinked when he found there were no grins or smirks on the older's lips. The lips were in a straight line with no emotion at all.

Bobby's eyes were glaring at nothing in particular and he swore the bill was alot more expensive than he used to know.

Hanbin was handing out the money when Chanwoo asked for five-of-five payment, but the older kindly rejected. My treat, he said.

They both left the market with an arm on his waist and a feeling of someone's creepy stare digging on his back.

The following days Chanwoo didn't go to The BoingBoing Market, he wanted to avoid the annoying guy -as always-

He wished he would never go to there again, not until he realized his favorite chocolate scented shampoo was empty on Sunday.

And the only place that sell the said Shampoo obviously the place where he would meet 'him'.

     With a heavy heart Chanwoo took his blue hoodie and zip it up till his neck. He was too lazy to put any jeans so he just kept wearing his shorts, which he regretted few minutes later because the weather that night is colder that the usual night. Cold enough until he could see his own breath.

'I better be hurry and get back home as fast as possible.' He thought with a sneeze, pushing the door open to see no particular someone in sight. He raised a brow in question but decided to hurry and took the shampoo in need.

     After he got what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter