Dean thinking to going public with you

Dean thinking to going public with you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Yah, are you sure you will do that?” your pupil dilated as you heard what he’s talking about. You were really had no idea what he was trying to do, but it could be joke, right? Cause Dean is actually prankster, and he’s the worst prankster all of ever.

        “Do I look like I’m joking?” he gave you deathly stare as if he wanted to kill you, he looked mad. And that’s his typical face expression when he’s about to explode, stiffen jaw line and death stare comes along automatically.

        At first, you didn’t know how to react but now you are used to face this situation so you choose to calmly answer him, “That’s not solving any problem.” Your hand automatically reached his hand and caressed them, tried to make him calm and reduced his anger.

        There were rumors hit the two of you.

        First is rumor about you dating another rapper since you recently agreed to be his model for MV, he was nice and has really good manner toward you and any other girl but seems like media saw it as special treat from him to you, that’s why the rumor started and became a huge issue for a while.

        And now, since Dean has debut for a while, of course he’s under spotlight and everything about him is gonna be huge news. Recently he offered to be a guest in radio show along with another girl group member, Dean and the girl made a good interaction and praised each other even some of mass media made it as their headlines!

         For you as a model, rumors and such thing is common. But for Dean who’s the rookie of this year then got hit by those rumors probably annoyed. It’s not that he didn’t trust you, two years relationship with up and down have proved how much you love each other. But every single thing you do and wear would be mentioned on that rapper and its goes the same for him, everything he does and wears would be mentioned on that girl, such a couple T-shirt or bag besides the truth is only the same color! What the heck?

        Now he deci

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter