i thought you didn't

love me now

"i love you."
"liar."
"but-"
"-then love me now, just like how you loved me before."

he froze. those words- they sounded awfully familiar. "y-you-"

"-yes, ten. yes. i am her. i am-"

she was later being pulled against his warm embrace. finally, after a long while not inhaling his scent. the kind of scent that only he have. she missed him. yeah- she missed him so much.

"t-ten."

she sobbed on his shoulder. just like how he used to tell her to let go of herself- she is now. she let go all of her fears on him. she finally cried out loud- after god knows how many year. he is the only one who managed to unmasked her true self.

she sobbed harder when she could feel his tears dripping down her silky hair. she then know that he missed her- too. she kissed his shoulder countlessly- representing how she longs for him.

"i'm sorry, momo. i'm- oh god i screwed up."
"i forgave you- long ago. i'm still in love with you after all."

they finally broke the hug apart. he gently used his thumbs and wiped her dried tears on her cheeks. how could he not realize it all these while? it's really her.

"i'm going to make it up to you. i promise."
"i know you always keep your promises. just like how you promised to come back- you actually did, now."

.

"promise me you will come back?"
"of course, princess. i would give my everything- just to come back to you."

.

did he just-

she waited him for 6 ing years. and here he was- walking around while holding hands with a girl.

he really screwed up this time.

.

"uhh- hi."

she was even more shocked when he actually didn't recognize her- "hi." was all that he replied back.

.

she knew she shouldn't be doing this. but she missed him- she missed him damn much. she stayed- although he didn't remember her. she decided to stay. she pretended- and he acknowledges her- only as a friend. she was devastated- but oh well. at least he's there with her.

.

after his girlfriend was dead through a car crash- he was broken- yet she was even more broken. she started to think- was it even worth, fighting for his love?

.

and here they are. when he finally fell for her for the second time- she decided to confess everything.

it was nice- seeing the old him who loves her.

.

"i was shot three times. one of it almost hit my heart- yet it missed by few millimeters i guess. that time- all i could think of was you, momo. you."

"stop lying, chittaphon. you didn't even recognize me when we meet again."

"hear me out first, will you?" he playfully pinched her nose- one of his usual habits whenever they're together.

"i wanted to come back to you. when i was finally discharged- i immediately wanted to come back to you. i even quitted being a soldier. but i was broken when the news of japan's earthquake broke out."

she widened her eyes at his explanation.

"i tried to search for you- i swear i did. but i lost hope when i found out that your name wasn't on the list of the ones who are saved."

"two years. it took me almost two years to get over you. i didn't succeed anyway. but then- there's this girl who's always there to save me from loneliness."

"i dated her, yes. but then- if you think about her again- she resembles you a lot.

"she's japanese as well. her accents, her politeness, the way she talks- she reminded me of you so much."

momo doesn't even realise that she is now crying.

"i felt bad for dating her just because she resembles you. but i just miss you too much."

"then- you came. i remember you. i was trembling when you actually said hi to me."

"but then- i was wrong. i thought it was just another girl who looks exactly like you. i even thought i was seeing things, you know?" he let out a dry chuckle- as he held her hands tighter- noticing that she is currently crying.

"i felt happy with your presence. i wanted to get over your death. i-"

"-ten."

she lost it. she was wrong- so wrong. he loved her- no. he loves her. all these while- he was always there to love her. she thought he didn't- she thought-

"i thought you didn't-"
"-i always do. i always love you, momo."

.

he was a soldier. she was just another girl. he thought he lost her. she thought he didn't love her.

but then again- fate brings them back to square one.

.

the end.
yeay! i actually wrote this in 27 minutes lol. this is inspired from dots (yeay for dots!) i kinda ship ten and momo since hit the stage (they were so ing cute during the conference) so yeah. see you next time, maybe in another ten x momo shots. maybe.