the dream

Very good word
He stood there in the rain with the gun pointing at her. His hands shaking with fear as tears rolled down his face. ''Why did you do it?WHY?''he managed to shout out. ''I'am sorry...I'am so sorry!''was all she could say trying to hold in her emotions but failing. ''Your sorry?Sorry won't undone what you did to me!'' (BANG!)the gun goes off and Jeremy wakes up shaken and sweaty. ''Oh...it was just a dream!''He says taking a breath and try to go back to sleep.But it was no use.He was wide awake now. He walks into the hall to see that everyone was still sleeping and he was still in his pjs.So he decided to get dress and do what he always loved to do.Ride his treasured bus.He haven't rode it since he confessed to Go min Nyu that he liked her and sung his song to her.He wanted to forget the look on her face when he asked''Is it ture that you love hyung Tyung?''. She didn't have to answer because Her face said it all. He tried to block it out and empty his mind''I must forget!''he kept telling himself.But the tears kept hunting him as he wiped them away.Just then he heard a female voice singing something familier to him.He wanted to know where it was comming from when he saw her with her ipod and earplug in her ears singing. Saranghaeyo ihanmadi cham johun mal Uri shikku jago namyon Jugo bannun mal Saranghaeyo ihanmadi cham johun mal Sunni do guaehante jugo shipun mal Imari johaso onjongil shini najiyo Imari johaso onjongil ilmat najiyo Imari johaso onjongil gasumi Kongdak kongdak indeyo Saranghaeyo ihanmadi cham johun mal Nanun nanun ihan madiga jongmal johayo Sarang saranghaeyo Jeremy was in a trance.He never saw a female so beautiful and even singing HIS song.He felt his heart feeling like a speed train wheeling down the tracks. Just then she pulled the bus to stop and stood up.Jeremy also stood ready to aproach her and introduce himself when she walked off the bus. Jeremy sat back down disapointed.He wanted to talk to her so bad but he didn't have the courage to do it.Just as he was getting out he saw a notebook on the seat where she was sitting.He grabbed to it and jumped off the bus.''I have to find her!I wonder who she is...''he said as he opened the notebook.''KIM SUNNI'S NOTEBOOK''was written inside with er addresss.''YAY!THIS COULD BE MY CHANCE TO MEET HER!''he said cheerfully hugging the book and heading back to the house.He couldn't wait to tell everyone and the girl. (BACK AT THE HOUSE) When he got back to the house everyone was awake and Mr.Choi thier manager was there and said he was making an anoucement. Mr.Choi:''Guess what guys.We have a new band that will be be your opening act.I saw them at an open mic and thier name is Kemastri and thier a girl group and they will be comming here next week to meet you guys so I need you to be extra nice to them.Especially you HwangTyung. HwangTyung:Yah!What did I do?I didn't do anything. Mr.Choi:Yeah but I know how you are and whenever your around new people you get irretatted real quickly and I don't want you to scare them. Jeremy:Don't worry!We'll make sure that hyung will be on his best behavior.You can count on us right minnam? Gominam:Right!( says with a little laugh)