—fin.

cola with love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sicheng grunts as he saw the pile of projects, homeworks, requirements, and other school s waiting to be done in front of him. Can someone please just dig him his very own grave right now? He has so many things to do and he doesn't know where to start! Goodness gracious. College is stressing the hell out of him. Their professors surely got no chill and they absolutely love torturing their students. Darn it!

 

Pulling his hairs out of frustration, he heaved a sigh and grunted for the nth time. An hour already passed yet he still haven't done anything. He just spent the one hour of his life staring at the pile of works in his table. Wow. You're really going to finish all your pending works just by staring at them, Dong Sicheng.

 

"To hell with these school s!" Sicheng yelled and banged his head on the table. He's currently at the school library because he thought that if he's in the library, he'll be able to focus and do all the school s. Looks like, his speculations are all wrong.

 

And because he's busy cursing school and the person who invented the so called subjects especially Math because it's a mental abuse to humans, he didn't noticed the librarian approaching him with her eyebrows furrowed.

 

The librarian coughed to get the boy's attention. "Excuse me Mr. Dong Sicheng, I just want to remind you that this a library. A place where we STUDY. If you're not studying, then you may leave." She sternly said before leaving and even emphasized the word 'study'.

 

When the librarian is finally out of sight, Sicheng just rolled his eyes. God knows how much he's irritated to that bitter librarian lady. "Then I'll leave! Nothing good is happening in my life right now. Plus, let's add the fact that I just saw you!" He mumbled faintly and stucked his tongue out.

 

Sicheng immediately fixed all his belongings and stucked them inside his backpack. These school s can freaking wait. Right now, he just wants to go get a grip and forget about his college life for a while. Because if he doesn't, then he'll really go nuts and probably might end up at a mental hospital.

 

He left the library and passed by the school campuses. It's been an hour ever since their dismissal time and there aren't much students around left. Only the varsities and studious students are remaining inside the school.

 

"Hey what's up?" Sicheng felt an arm swinging around his shoulders and swears that he almost got a heart attack because of the sudden contact. He turned to see who it was and a toothy grin crept onto his face. "Ten hyung!" Turns out the person is none other than, Ten.

 

A familiar voice also echoed around the hallway. "Winwin!" He heard his nickname. There's one person who frequently calls him by that name.

 

"Taeyong hyung!" Sicheng smiled as he realized that it's his two close friends. "Where are you going?" The older asked before gripping Ten's waist.

 

"What the hell hyung! Go get a room! I'm innocent here!" His face cringes at the sight in front of him. Well the two are obviously lovebirds and what he's doing right now is called third wheeling.

 

Taeyong and Ten just laughed and ruffled the younger's hair. Both of them are already used to Sicheng's whines and they could only chuckle at how adorable he is.

 

It took a while for the two to calm down. "So have you finished all your school works?" Taeyong asked and eyed him suspiciously.

 

Sicheng shrugged and shook his head like he's proud of his achievement. "No. I still haven't hyung."

 

"Why?" Ten also eyed him suspiciously.

 

"For pete's sake, I got a pile of school s to do and I don't know where to start hyung! All I can do is curse at them!" He pouted and rolled his eyes.

 

Taeyong shook his head. "Na uh. That's not so good, Winwin! You're a freshman so expect a lot of school works. Better do all of them or else, I'll keep nagging you!" Uh oh. Looks like, he activated grandfather and nagger Taeyong.

 

"I agree with, Taeyong hyung. Do you want to come with us so we can help you out?" Ten offered and flashed his usual bright smile.

 

Sicheng's face brightened up when he heard what Ten said. They're going to help him! But there is one problem. If he hangs out with them, then he'll be a third wheel again. And he doesn't like being a third wheel. Who would love being one? Duh.

 

Basically now, he's torned of whether he'll accept the help and join them or just reject and do it on his own because of the reason, he doesn't want to be a third wheeler. Great. Just great. The universe really loves him very much.

 

After debating with his inner self, he finally got his answer. "No hyung. It's alright. You two can enjoy your own date."

 

Sicheng chose the second choice. He won't join them because he'll be a freaking third wheel again. There's no way in hell that he'll be a third wheel again.

 

"Are you sure?" Ten asked him again. "You can join us and we'll help you out."

 

Dude, the offer is so tempting especially now that he really needs help because he's about to go brain drained. But no! He won't let temptations invade the last of his sanity!

 

"It's alright hyung. I can do it all by myself. I just need some rest." Sicheng smiled and assured the two lovebirds.

 

"Is that so?" Taeyong shrugged and ruffled the younger's hair. "We'll get going. Be careful on your way home okay? Now let's go, Ten baby." The older held Ten's hand and bid their goodbye.

 

Sicheng watched the two lovebirds smile at each other as they walked away and bid him goodbye. He can't help but stare at them because they look so cute and in love with each other. And he swears that the two really suit each other.

 

After standing there for a couple of minutes, Sicheng decided to walk again until he's outside the school premises. His head feels so heavy and he badly wants to go home. This day was surely stressful for him.

 

Just when he was about to proceed to the near bus stop, a certain advertisement caught his attention. It's a coca-cola advertisement. Suddenly, the urge to drink coca-cola started rising inside his system. He doesn't know why, but he's envious of the people in the advertisement because they're drinking it. Is it because they all looked so refreshed and stress-free? Ohmygosh. What is he even thinking? Can someone please assure him that he's still in his right mind?

 

Sicheng wants to drink coca-cola. Oh dear God. This is so bad. Now he is craving for that beverage. And the reason was all because of that one advertisement. Maybe a drink of it isn't such a bad idea right?

 

Luckily, there's a convenience store located near their school. Looks like, despite all the stressful s going on in his life, there is still good things happening in his life. And one of the good things is, the convenience store near him. Should he thank the heavens now for building the store near their school or for building the school near that store?

 

The cold breeze of the air conditioner greeted him as he entered inside the store. His stomach started to growl out of hunger as he saw all the foods and new arrival goodies inside. Why didn't he felt the call of hunger earlier?

 

Sicheng immediately went to the beverage section to look for a bottle of coca-cola. The universe knows how thirsty he is for that cola because of the advertisement earlier!

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter