FINAL DECISION

THEY WON'T SEE ME

Tae-baby, what do you think if---  we shows some intimancy like the old days?”

 

She ask me the same question for the third times this week. About some moments or a little bit intimancy. I swear I love that idea as much as her, but I can’t let my guard down like two years ago. Thanks to Baekhyun who helped me. Me and her actually. So the rumours about us won’t spread and this relationship still save.

 

“Hmmm? You promise me we will do an adult relationship, right, hon?” I ask her back while eating my cereal. Since we’re official, she would always bothering me so I will wake up in the morning to accompany her for a breakfast or jogging or morning y time. Hahaha, I don’t know back then if wake up in the morning can be this good.

 

“Houffft. Owkay.” She got up from the sofa then eat a bit of my cereal. Now she sit right beside me and look at me with that serious look. An entangled black eyebrows, puppy eyes and a little pout. Oh my baby, how cute you are.

 

I pretend a nervous chuckle. “So, my baby is mad?” I look at my cereal then look at her eyes.

 

“Sometimes I don’t understand how can you’re being the man in this relationship.” I laugh while cupped her face. And she reacted very fast with a sudden change expression of her.

 

“I--- so--- you mean I’m not in my right position?”

 

“YES, baby!” I said firmly, eating back my cereal.

 

“Wh—whoa—what?? Baby? Are you sure?” she raised her voice with a disappointed tone. Very cute, nae namja. Since Sica use seobang for her, I won’t using it, bleh.

 

“Of course,” I said lightly, I know she’s annoyed inside. Really, when she asked me for going out, she addressed her as a man. I remember a few years ago.

 

 

 “Taeyeon ah, let me be your man. Marry me, please.”

 

 

Seriously, we’re only 20 back then and she wants me to be her bride. Very to the point, actually. That was one from a thousand thing that I love from her.

 

“But! I’m the one who asked you out. I asked you to marry me. I asked you to –”

 

 

I glanced at her.

Smirk.

Kiss her pouting lips.

 

“But you more suit to be a baby than a husband. My. Super. Big. Baby.”

I said and her face softened.

 

“I feel relieved then,” she said while chuckled. “I must be thinking too much.” She said while ask me to share the cereal in my mouth. In other words, we’re kissing. 

Morning kiss, indeed a very good thing.

 

“Umm, do you remember your promise yesterday, Tae-baby?”

Ummm, promised? what promise......... mian baby.

 

“I want to attend your concert too!” What?!

 

“Don’t. Just don’t Yul. Please understand me.”

 

“Why? Afraid? Ashamed?”

 

“Not ashamed but of course I’m afraid.”

 

“Tae-baby, please... I won’t let the world recognize me.”

 

“But...”

 

“Please... they won’t see me, I promise.”

Oh yeah, almost forgot, just now, we are on the bed (again) actually. Yuri on my top, looking at my eyes seriously. So cute! Argh, everything about her is cute!

 

“You can’t, handsome. You’re the black pearl who shines so bright.... and blinded me so I falling deeper and deeper everytime I see through your sparkling eyes.... gee gee gee gee gee.” I said softly while kissing her for a few times, can’t help it, really.

 

“Owww, my sweet talking Taeyeonnie. It seems, I teach you good, eh?” now she’s kissing me back. I know where it will leads to.

 

"Ummm, you give me good, actually." I smirk while rubbing my lower onto her. Ugh! Cute Blush! Better I undressing my self now. It’ll gonna be fun! Bye chingu!

 

 

 

 

 

“Mmmm... But let me pick you up tomorrow.” Ughhh, this big baby. 

 

                                                                                                             -fin-