From Paris with Love

[Collection] SS501 One-Shots

 

 

“Gosh! I’m super late! Eotteoke~!” you said to yourself as you placed your things hurriedly on your bag.

You were to fetch your beloved otter prince in the airport. He just came back from his showcase in Europe and he wanted you to fetch him in the airport, but since you were so excited for his return that you didn’t have enough sleep, now you had no choice but to skip breakfast and go straight to the airport. You arrived at the airport only to find out that you were at the wrong gate.

After 10 minutes, you finally arrived and you saw him standing. He was obviously upset, for he was pouting, though in a cute way. His airport fashion amused you especially his skull patterned tie and red glasses. You missed everything about him that you almost knocked him down when you rushed to him. You knew he was glad to see you again after 2 months in Paris because he didn’t mind even if you wet his shirt with your tears and even if you almost ruined his image.

“I’m so sorry oppa! I… I’m really… really … sorry… I really missed you so much!” you sobbed. He caressed your hair then he faced you and wiped away the tears that keep on flowing down your face.

“Please don’t cry. It’s alright. I’m not angry. So please, stop crying”

“I’m really sorry…”

“Shh... please stop saying that…”

“But oppa, I-I made you looked like an idiot…” you started to sob again.

“Don’t worry about that. Please stop crying. If you kept on crying, I’ll not give my gift to you” he pouted.

He then helped you wiped your tears. “O-oppa… I really missed you!” you hugged him again and you just noticed that his perfume is for women. Then, you started scolding him for cheating on you. You started crying and hitting him.

“W-why…? Why do you smell like a woman? Did you have another relationship in Paris?” you tearfully asked while hitting him weakly.

He caught your hands and pulled you closer for a hug. “You’re my one and only love. I didn’t like the girls there because they’re not you”

He then broke from the hug and cupped your face. You slowly close your eyes, expecting for a kiss on your lips, just like what he always did. And to your surprised, he kissed you on the forehead. You opened you eyes and saw him smiling, and then he answered your puzzled look.

“Have you forgotten the fans are here?” he laughed and you suddenly remembered that you’re in a public place.

You turned away, completely embarrassed at the things you did. He then took your hand.

“Oh, by the way, I’m sorry I tried the perfume I’m going to give you. I just wanted to see if it won’t make me sneezed, hehehe” he whispered to you as you two walked towards the exit, hand in hand.

THE END