Snow Prince

[Collection] SS501 One-Shots

“Yah, Jungminnie, what are you doing? You’ll not join our snow ball fight? Come on, it will be fun!” Kyu Jong said as he opened Jungmin’s room.

“I’ll pass” he said to Kyu Jong, and then he faced the mirror. “Ohh… Jungminnie~ you’re so y~ so handsome … so princely~”

Kyu Jong just sighed and shook his head as he close Jungmin’s door. After praising and admiring himself on the mirror, he put on his eye mask and went to sleep. Moments later, four men entered his room and disturbed his sleep. Being the horse himself, he started kicking and torturing the people who went near him. He was about to remove his eye mask when one of the men held his hands while the other man, quite smaller and chubbier than the first man, blindfolded him, making it the 2nd thing that covered his eyes. They placed him on a chair and tied his hands at the back of the chair and his feet on both legs of the chair. Then, they dragged him out of the room.

“Hey who are you! What’s happening?! Remove this blindfold now!!” he said when he finally woke up from his slumber.

“Sorry … Jungmin …“ a familiar gentle voice whispered to him.

Who … who was that? Why did they kidnap me? It’s not my fault to be y...  and why is it so cold … He thought.

“LET ME GO! MY EYES HURT ALREADY! REMOVE THIS BLINDFOLD NOW! YAH!!” he shouted.

“No problem, YOUR HIGHNESS  ... “ another familiar voice mocked him.

Just then, his blindfold & eye mask were slowly removed from his eyes. He blinked several times and he saw, standing before him, his second family; his brothers: Hyun Joong, Young Saeng, Kyu Jong, & Hyung Jun. They were wearing thick clothes and gloves unlike him who’s still in his pajamas. He then realized that they dragged him out of the house.

“Yah! Remove this rope from me.” he said as he struggled to loosen the rope from his hands and feet.

“Hey, hey, your manners Min. But before we remove that ropes, we have something for you, your highness. Your crown.” Hyun Joong smirked.

Hyung Jun immediately placed a tin can above his head as Young Saeng untied the ropes on him. When he was finally free, he ignored the cold he was feeling and he started chasing them. But before he could catch Hyung Jun, Hyun Joong, Kyu Jong, and Young Saeng threw snow balls at him. He stopped and started throwing snow balls at them.

“Just wait. You guys will be punished!” Jungmin went back to the house and changed his clothes.

When he came back, they started chasing and throwing snow balls to each other, having a great time of their life.

“See, I told you it will work… Hehehe” Hyun Joong told Kyu Jong as they run away from Jungmin.

END