Gimme gimme gimme

Blood & Ice Cream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been 24 hours since the chaos broke out.

26 hours since they’ve last eaten, Hyejeong took a second to wonder how on earth she had survived this long without food in . Looking down on her blood covered hands and her friend’s petite figure, her shirt practically drenched in red. If she didn’t know any better, Hyejeong would’ve believed that her best mate had jumped into a pool of ketchup ‘for the memes’. Which on the contrary, would not surprise her if Jimin actually did so. But given the situation right now, their appearance was everything but a laughing matter. 

Another second had gone pass as she begin to question their sanity, a glance at the sight of the groaning mass below, struttering towards them with hungry hands and missing limbs. Hyejeong thinks to herself, maybe they’re the only sane ones left. To say the least this was not how Hyejeong imagined spending her very last semester of college doing.

“Hyejeong!” her short friend yelled towards her general direction, even Jimin’s usually loud and squeaky voice seems to be muffled by the loud baffling sounds of those surrounded them. “We’ve got to get out of the lecture theatre, NOW.” Without sparing a second thought the tall brunette sprinted towards her friend at the exit, letting her long legs carry her in such speed that rivalled Sonic the hedgehog.

 

-----

The neighbourhood was quiet as the sun raised signalling another day. A week had passed since the two friends took refuge in the Shin’s mansion of a home, the duo had somehow managed to wipe out the entire population of their neighbourhood in just three days. Hyejeong silently thanked herself for having to work out and kept fit before this whole madness erupted.

But where Jimin got her stamina from was beyond her. Being an engineering major, the girl had practically been cooped up in the lab for all the times she’s not out annoying the younger girl. The amount of energy inside that small body of hers was frankly, quite terrifying.

Little words were exchanged as the two prepared themselves to head out and patrol the neighbourhood. Because unfortunately their supply of food had finally ran out, fortunately the stock of firearm they found in Hyejeong’s dad’s basement seemed endless. What an expensive pass time hunting was. Jimin had shook her head and muttered “Rich people”, but was mentally jumping in joy at the thought of firing one of those expensive looking babies.

Jumping over the fence they had built as a barricade to keep out unwanted companies, Hyejeong coughed in disgust as the smell of decaying flesh hit her nostrils.

“Ah, sorry. Forgot to move them last time.” Jimin grinned sheepishly, making her way towards the two bodies which the younger girl vaguely recognised as the elderly couple who lived a few doo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter