Pretty boy, what have you done to me?

Breathless

  Jihun's waiting on the couch as Seungjun finishes getting ready. Laying sideways, he rests his head in his hand as the television drones on. He about falls off when Seungjun steps out. 

  Catching himself before he slips off the couch Jihun is sitting up completely straight and staring wide-eyed at the other. 

  "Seungjun..." 

  The older is fiddling with his clothes, a white bow tied carefully around his torso. Fitting loosely over his figure is a pale pink dress that extends to the halfway point of his thighs, complete with puffy short sleeves. His shoes match the bow, completely white sneakers that somehow add a charm to the outfit. 

  Jihun's never seen him like this before. He seems tense, as if waiting for Jihun to tell him to take it off. 

  "You look pretty."

  He grins, looking up at Seungjun as the older lifts his head. Jihun can't help but laugh at his surprised expression before Seungjun also breaks out into a sunshine-filled smile. 

  "You think so?" he asks, smoothing out the front of his dress with careful hands. 

  "Of course. It's nice on you."

  The younger feels heat rising on his cheeks, finally taking in just how pretty Seungjun really does look in the outfit. He brings his hands up to cover his mouth as Seungjun laughs and comes to sit down next to him. 

  "You don't mind if I go on our date like this?"

  Not trusting his voice Jihun just shakes his head. He really doesn't mind. Seungjun is still Seungjun to him, even with the change of clothes. Though he doesn't know whether or not the dress is going to be a permanent thing Jihun can't really bring himself to mind. For one, it looks good on him and two, Seungjun just seems so happy to be wearing it. 

  Finding his voice once again Jihun plays with the cuffs of his flannel. 

  "You're ready to go then?"

  Seungjun just smiles softly at the younger's now shy demeanor, nodding as they both stand from the couch. While Jihun turns off the television he makes a grab for his phone and the small white bag he'd managed to sneak past Jihun earlier. He slings it over his left shoulder and lets it rest over his right hip. Jihun takes his hand as they head out the door.

  He feels free.