FINAL

The Past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What do you mean you can’t spend the weekend with me?” Rocky scoffed.
“I have project to catch up with, Minhyuk-ah.” Eunmyeong said as she picked her stuff, getting ready to go home.
“I’ll go to your house then!” Rocky smiled widely as he tilted his head to face Eunmyeong.
“Erm, about that..” Eunmyeong slowed down and faced Rocky.

As she was about to tell Rocky  something, Yibyeol came in with Dino, a.k.a Lee Chan.
“Eunmyeong Eunmyeongie.” Yibyeol waved her hand as she went inside the class. Eunmyeong looked at her in disbelief and sighed.
“Aeyoo Lee Chan.” Rocky fist bump with Dino as Dino went to stand beside him.
“Why are you here tho?” Rocky asked.
“Nae? Me? YAH, I THOUGHT I ALWAYS GO-” “Not you, but Lee Chan.” Rocky hit Yibyeol’s head with his book.

“Ahh, nae.” Yibyeol chuckled. “Anyway! Eunmyeong-ah, Lee Chan said to follow him afterwards since he is going to wonwoo oppa’s house later on, right Chan?” Yibyeol turned to Dino with an aegyo expression and in return, Dino just gave her a ‘I’m-so-done-with-you’ expression. “Yes yes, I’m going to Wonwoo hyung’s house later.” Dino said. Yibyeol widened her eyes and smiled widely. She hugged Dino and Dino, struggling out from her arms.

While in the other side, Rocky looked at Eunmyeong as he heard about Wonwoo. “Now, don’t you have anything to tell me?” Rocky leaned forward towars Eunmyeong who was still busy picking up her stuff. Eunmyeong glanced at Rocky and blinked. “Tae Eunmyeong.” Rocky called out. Eunmyeong stopped and turned to Rocky. “Well, erm..Wonwoo oppa will be helping me with the project. That’s why I will not be doing it in my house but his.” Eunmyeong nodded. Rocky sighed, “Must it be him?” Eunmyeong nodded and so do Rocky.

The four of them went out from the class and bumped into the Joongyi, Joongyoo, the so called YooYI chingu(s) and the other Astro. “Oh! Eunmyeong, Look!” Eunmyeong turned to the direction Yibyeol pointed at and smiled widely. “Hello everyone!” MJ shouted from afar. “Look at that, from ‘ew I hate that guy’ to hanging out with each other? Heol.” Eunmyeong stated to Yibyeol about YooYi and the other guys, and they laughed. Yibyeol opened her arms and ran towards them. Jinjin, which is the known as the Yibyeol’s property smiled widely and opened his arms, waiting for Yibyeol to hug him. But then Yibyeol passed by him and went to hug Joongyi and Joongyoo. Everyone laughed at JInjin. He turned back to Yibyeol and glared at Yibyeol who was laughing so hard.

They all gathered in the middle with the others greeting Dino. “Since we gathered, why don’t we go eat at my place?” Joongyi offered. Eunwoo slightly smiled and put his hand over Joongyi. “Guys, don’t underestimate her cooking skill. She’s the best, not like..” Eunwoo turned to Yibyeol and Eunmyeong. Earning a hit from Yibyeol, as Eunmyeong didn’t get to hit him since he has the protective Joongyi. MJ looked at Joongyoo and of course, everyone know what MJ is like, he asked:“I BET YOUR COOKING IS THE BEST.” MJ smiled sweetly to Joongyoo. Joongyoo looked at him, gave him an insincere smile and said: “I cook a nice meal for everyone but for you, erm, a food to death? Yesh.” MJ blinked and smiled widely, “I still love you.” He hugged Joongyoo and of course Joongyoo struggling to get away from him. Leaving the two,  everyone agreed with Joongyi at last.

“But guys!” Eunmyeong called out. “I can’t go, I’m going with Dino for project.” Eunmyeong said in a sad tone. “Awws, okay then, nevermind. You guys can stop by next time,” Joongyi nodded. “Nae? No! I mean only me. You guys should go ahead without me.” Eunmyeong said and gave out a thumbs up. “But hows Rocky hyung?” Sanha asked. Eunmyeong turned to Rocky and patted him while facing Sanha and said,“He’ll do fine without me.” She nodded and slightly chuckled.  “Alright then. SO, lets go?” Moonbin asked and everyone nodded. As they were going, Rocky realized Eunmyeong and Dino going the opposite way. “Oh? Erm, guys! GO ahead, I’ll catch up later on.” Rocky told the others and ran towards Eunmyeong and Dino.  

“Minhyuk? You’re not following them?” Eunmyeong asked. “No, I am. I’ll catch up with them later on.” Rocky nodded. He turned to Dino to signal him and Dino nodded right away and slightly salute him. Dino went away and left Eunmyeong and Rocky, alone.

“You know Eunmyeong, I’ve done my project so I can hel-”
“Don’t worry, it’s fine.”
“But-”
“It’s okay, nothing will happen, trust me.”
As Eunmyeong said that, Rocky stopped on track.
“You said that too last time.” Rocky said while looking down. Eunmyeong stopped. She turned around and faced Rocky.
“You told me to trust you before.” He stated.
“But Minhyuk, it’s all in the pas-”
“But you chose him.” Rocky cut her words while still looking down.
Eunmyeong stayed silent.

*flashback*
Eunmyeong and Wonwoo were childhood friends. They went to the same school together and they can’t deny about their feelings towards each other. Eunmyeong was the one who confessed first, and Wonwoo accepted. 4 years of love relationship broke off just because Wonwoo got accepted to University of Japan. Just like that, Wonwoo broke the relationship and fly to Japan without goodbye. Luckily by having Yibyeol by her side, she managed to move on. A year after that, Astro came to the school and Rocky changed her life. Right after Rocky confessed, after a year, Wonwoo came back.

“Eunmyeong-ah! O-Oppa. H-He’s back.” Yibyeol ran to Eunmyeong who was eating with Rocky at the canteen. Eunmyeong narrowed her eyebrows. “Oppa? Huh? Who?” She asked. “Erm..won

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter