Final

That Night

Taemin missed his Jonghyun.

 

It’s been a month they didn’t see each other and Taemin needs to see him soon. That’s why when his bestfriend, Kai, offered a night snacks in his favorite café, he refused. He decided to back to their dorm and was disappointed when he found nobody there. He went to his room, Jonghyun’s room as well, because they shared their room together and found that it was really quiet. He decided to take a shower before he sleep. He texted Jonghyun after he finished his shower, saying how much he wanted to see him and a take care. He then lied down on his bed and he felt terrible tired. He didn’t know how long he’s been working for his japan album and when he had a proper sleep. He closed his eyes, trying to sleep. But he can’t sleep even after an hour he tried. He was about to sleep when he heard someone opened his room and lying next to him. He decided to keep his eyes shut when he felt a warm arms wrapped around his waist and a familiar lips pecked his lip. He tried not to smile and keep pretend to sleep and what he felt next was a warm finger traces on his cheeks and his favorite voice was saying “Baby sleep well…”. Taemin finally able to sleep. He went to a deep sleep. He sleep like a baby at that night with his favorite warm and his Jonghyun was hugging him all the night.

 

--