Prologue

Identity
A\N First of all I'm very thankful for all of you that have subscribed to me it meant a lot to me so i hope you enjoy the first chapter ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ It was a bright sunny morning in Seoul, Korea as the sunlight shone brightly. The Snsd dorm was quiet as it greeted by the sound of dolphin and laughter..... Wait... Dolphin? "Kyaaaaaaa!!!!" The beautiful dolphin screams as Lyena(lie ana) put a cucumber in the ice princess bed. Lyena laughed loudly as the cheery princess Sooyoung woke up from the scream. As soon as Lyena saw her she quickly hid behind her. "Yah! What did you do this time?" Sooyoung said to the younger ones. "It's not my fault blame the hormones" The latter then defends herself and spoke up. "Kim Hyojoon! You are so dead" Jessica spoke as she recovered from her cucumber trauma. "Unnie~protect me from that spawn of satan". Sooyoung was about to agree but after seeing the ice princess scary glare she ran to save herself. "You traitor!" Lyena spoke dramatically and tries to save herself by running away but quickly caught by the ice princess~~~~~~ End of flashback "And that's how our Lyena got molested" said Sooyoung who is comforting Lyena A/N I am very sorry for the short chapter but hope you have fun reading it please leave a comment down below and I'll see you hopefully in the next chapter. Bye~~~