민혁 4탄

The One Who Got Away

"So you haven't seen muscles either" She said, with a timid smile. "So what are you going to do now?" Minhyuk asked, "I have to leave Korea of course" She phrased it as-a-matter-of-factly, "No! You dont have to just because he is here" Minhyuk protested, he didn't think it was right for her to leave just because they broke up, "I know you love it here and youre starting to make better money, I just yesterday I saw you on TV and Hyungwon has your latest magazine cover in our dorm" He said, But she shook her head, I need to leave to apply for a new visa but I think Ill stay away for a year..And work to make a lot of money" "But, what about your dreams and the career youre you're building here?" He almost cried in his voice, begging her to stay. "I'm applying for a scholarship program so I can study acting and performance arts again, it will be in Seoul at Konkuk대 so don't worry, Im not giving up because I lost the love of my life. I still have a life to live" She said, she had clearly been giving it many thoughts. "I cant stay here without a proper visa and I cant keep putting myself through the pressure of cheating the system by traveling in and out every 3 months to extended it without having documents Im I'm tired of it. I want to do it right and do well" She finally took a sip of her coffee and looked at him, "I'll be back before you know it" Her smile was tender as she looked him in the eye, softening his worried expression.

"I wish you didn't have to leave.." He mumbled in a whisper, she nodded slowly, he felt the movement on his chest. "I don't want to either But, No company will contract me as long as I'm without visa" "I know.." He mumbled and pulled her closer putting his chin on her head, which made her surprised. His lips brushed over her hair and he sighed, "meeting the right person at the wrong and time place huh" He whispered into her hair, "Yeah.." She whispered back, she felt weird by his actions But, she didn't say anything. "This is probably our last meeting for a while right?" Minhyuk asked, she nodded, I'm buying a ticket tomorrow and will wrap up the last work I have and then contact my connections and see what happens.." Her voice trailed off. He carefully placed his hand onto the side of her face and lead her to his gaze, he leaned in closer, his left hand graced over her shoulder up to her neckline. He kept a subtle eye contact with her, as his nose touched hers he felt a burning in his chest, he yearned for her lips right in front of him so much it hurt. He pressed his lips on hers and kissed her softly, he felt how her lips softened by his touch and felt them give a tiny little back to him very timidly. It felt as sparks popped in a million burts in his chest, he leaned in to deepen the kiss. Slowly, he added more pressure and gave her kiss after kiss another kiss, she sat there and took in the foreign feeling and kissed him back shyly as he got heated on the inside. "I..." She spoke in her low voice between his kisses, "Minhyuk..." He stopped her with his lips, he wasn't ready to hear it, he felt how the hot tears fell down his face as he kissed her, so many feelings of happiness and sadness was surging through his mind and heart as it was being emphasized by the touch of her lips. She felt his tears, his warmth, his softness and his kisses stung in her heart. She cupped his face, as they both cried she kissed him back, pecking her lips onto his repeatedly it surprised him as her kisses grew more and more aggrieved and he moved his hand from her cheek to the back of her head.
Their lips parted, just barely touching they both opened their wet eyes. Eyelashes stuck together in tears and little drops of water ran down the corners of their eyes. Minhyuk leaned in with the tip of his tongue running over her bottom lip, over her tongue and closed their lips together. It was slow and soft, he couldn't stop, he didn't want to stop kissing her, he didn't want to hear what she was going to say, he didn't want her to leave him.