Final

Love Is Not Over

그 긴 밤이 널 따라 흘러만 가는 것 같아
The long night is following you as it flows

~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~

"What? Do you want a kiss or something?"

"No!"

Jungkook shoves Jimin away, Unaware of the hurt expression that passes through his brown eyes.

Its not unusual for Jungkook to reject the lad, Because he's Jungkook and Jimin is Jimin. Because its their image, Because its what makes them, Them. For some reason.

It wasnt really suppossed to be like that, Jimin clinging onto Jungkook while Jungkook pushes Jimin away, But it became a habit for the both of them, Habit's became Routine's, Routine's became Lifestyle.

Jimin wasnt really affected at first, He was always open with his affection to anyone so he openly expresses it. Jimin likes the way the Raven Haired lad's ears become a light shade of crimson whenever he tries to steal a hug, Likes the way Jungkook gets flustered with every kiss he tries to initiate. Rejection didnt really bother him back then, But soon enough he got tired, Because he too, Is a person, He feels, He cries and he gets broken.

So Jimin lets Jungkook take a piece of his heart everytime he rejects him and endures the pain, Because its for Jungkook. And Jimin loves him.

이 시간이 널 따라 흐려지는 것 같아
Time follows you and fades

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~~~••~•~•~•~•~•~••~~•~•~•~•~•~•~

The sacrifices Jimin had made for Jungkook wasnt counted, No matter how many times he hurts the Brunette, The smaller just seemed to shrug it off. And Jungkook was happy, so very much, he was. It wasnt that he hated Jimin, Its just that he was still young and new and shy. He didnt understand anything, But the older he got, The more stubborn he got.

He let words slip carelessly out of his mouth, Not bothered most of the time by Jimin's frown. And how much patience and effort that was left with Jimin had been fading away slowly. Jungkook didnt notice ofcourse, Because he was too interested in making fun of Hoseok and beating Taehyung's in some other stupid vedio game.

Shamelessly enough, Jungkook was running out of his precious time. And how Jimin wanted to walk away from everything, But everytime he was on the verge of doing so ,Jungkook would suddenly be giving him backhugs or paying attention to him. Its ed up. And oh, How he wanted to give up. But he cant, Just a little more, He says. It'll be worth it, He says.

왜 멀어져 가 왜
Why are you getting farther away?

닿지 않을 만큼 가서
So far that I can’t reach you?

Tell me why 멀어져 가 why
Tell me why, you’re so far away, why

니 눈엔 더 이상 내가 보이지 않니
Can’t you see me in your eyes anymore?

~•~•~•~••~~••~•~•~•~•~•~~••~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The time Jungkook actually sobers up was a Thursday morning. It was when he woke up alone, Jimin didnt wake him up. Odd.

He stood up and grudgingly walked over to the dining table, His chair was not occupied and sitting on Jimin's chair was Taehyung, And empty seat in the table practically taunting Jungkook.

"Where's Jimin hyung?"

"He went to practice early"

Taehyung said with waffles overflowing on his mouth, Yoongi mutters a 'gross' but Taehyung just smiles at him cheekily. Jungkook sits on the table with an unusual churning of his stomach.

"It was weird honestly, Jimin isnt a morning person, and he looked really tired."

Jungkook listened carefully at the conversations that followed, mostly about Jimin.

"Some fans are really harsh!"

Hoseok says, Namjoon looks at him with a frown.

"Arent you used to it already?"

"Their not specifically affecting me, But jimin is affected. I mean, Fans often talk about how he's clingy to Jungkook here"

Jungkook's ears perked up, and He glances at the members faces.

"And Jungkook practically hates him by all the rejections his done..."

Yoongi jokes, Jin glares at him while Jungkook gives Yoongi an offended look, 'i dont hate him!' his mind screamed, The creases in his forehead getting deeper. Yoongi sticks his tounge out at the maknae, Saying he was just joking.

"Im actually relieved when Jimin isnt going near to Jungkook, If he doesnt hurt, I hurt for him, Jungkook is a bit harsh sometimes" 

"Agreed"

Namjoon nods in answer to Taehyung's rant. Jungkook blinks, Was i really too harsh?

><><>><><><><><><>><><><><><

Jimin doesnt know, He doesnt know if he just fogot to feel or he was numb for some reason. Maybe it was the memories of Jungkook's rejection or the thought of him being happy without Jimin, Or maybe even the tweet he read about him being an unworthy member of bangtan. He doesnt know. But he's just too ing tired.

He stares at his reflection as he goes over the choreography once again. If he fails, He brings the group down with him, So he's gonna practice and make everything perfect.

He collapses on the floor after several rounds of the song, Sweat dampening his white shirt as he stares at the ceiling lifelessly. The members pile up at the practice room soon enough. And he looks at them with a blank face. They smile and wave at him and he tried his best to force a single smile back. He stands up and practices with them, Barely making any mistake even though his muscles were screaming him to stop, He endured the pain and practiced even if he was on his breaking point. After they practiced they had a 10 minute break. Jimin walks over to the table but Jungkook meets him halfway.

"Hi hyung!"

Jimin looks up, The same lifeless expression on his face which made Jungkook's insides churn and his face contorts to a worried expression.

"You okay hyung?"

Jimin pats him on the shoulder

"Im just tired."

He walks forward again and lets go of his shoulder, arms falling limply on his sides.

"Go hang out with Taehyung or something, Jungkook-ah."

He leaves a speechless Jungkook there, Mouth hanging open. Jimin doesnt know why, But he's just too tired too care. And Jungkook doesnt know either, Of how far Jimin had gone and he can no longer grab hold of him anymore.

So he tries again, After their practice they eat in some korean beef restaurant near the company. Jungkook pokes Jimin on his side and tries to feed him.

"Im not hungry Jungkook-ah. Im gonna go ahead guys. Ill meet you at the dorm, yeah?"

Jungkook-ah. That stupid name, It felt so wrong. Jungkook frowns, and he could care less if he gets stretch marks. What's wrong with Jimin? It wasnt like him.

The truth is, Jungkook never noticed. And he only noticed it now. When he was staring at the ceiling of his bed, Still waiting for the door to open and spit out Jimin.

10:45 pm. No Jimin still. They got home to Jimin's voicemail.

"Hey guys, I had to run back to the company, I left something. Dont wait up for me, Id run with the choreo a few more times."

Jungkook wanted to beleive him, But he didnt. He wanted to run to the company and shout at Jimin, To as him why. What did he do wrong?

And thats when he realizes his feelings for Jimin, He realizes he may have gone too far in pushing Jimin away. And he was afraid, He was so afraid that he may never get the old Jimin back.

사랑이란 아프고 아픈 것
Love is so painful

~•~•~•~~••~•~•~•~•~••~~••~•~•~~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~~

"Jimin?"

Jimin looks back at Jungkook, The same fake smile plastered on his face.

"Its hyung, Brat."

Jimin answers the teasing tone still there but its like Jimin wouldnt put up a fight anymore, He'd say the same lines Jimin would say, but he wouldnt be pushing Jungkook, Ruffling his hair or pulling him in a headlock, Most of the time it would be lacking of energy, Sweetness, Happiness and its just not... him. Jimin wouldnt even initiate skinship anymore.

"Hyung..."

"Hmm?"

"N-Nothing"

Jungkook looks away with a frown. He sees Jimin shrug and place back his earphones in. Soon enough he's talking to Taehyung on the phone.

"So what?"

" off tae."

"Shut up you "

And Jimin laughs, His genuine laugh, The actual laugh. And he called Taehyung his nickname, So why is it that Jimin cant do it with Jungkook anymore? What changed?

Jungkook blurts it out one evening when they were both practicing.

"What changed, Hyung?"

"Hmm?"

"What changed?"

"Nothin Jungkook-ah---"

"Bull hyung, Your not the sa---"

"Dont speak with me like this---"

"Your not the same! What's ing wrong?! Did i upset you? I wanna fix this ing and return back to normal! The fans miss you... I miss you."

Jimin sighs and bites his lips, Looks uo with a smile.

"Dont."

"Wha---"

"Dont ing do that. That smile. Dont ing smile when your not supossed too."

So Jimin doesnt, He lets the tears fall and wipes them at the back of his palm.

"Im just stressed out Kookie, Dont worry about me. I'll be back eventually, I'll cling onto you, Ill get rejected and the cycle starts all over again. Im fine, Im just abit tired. Im gonna return back to normal soon."

And Jimin doesnt know if he was promising it to Jungkook or himself. Because he knows, Deep inside, He wont be coming back to the old Jimin, He's just so ... tired.

이별이란 아프고 더 아픈 것 같애
Goodbyes are even more painful

니가 없으면 난 안될 것 같아
I can’t go on if you’re not here

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~

Jungkook doesnt know how to describe how painful it was to watch Jimin from a distance. Jimin was being distant, Not just from him but all the members too. He wouldnt joke around anymore, He would just stare at the members with a smile when they start bickering and playing around.

Jimin was there, But Jungkook cant seem to grab him. Its like he cant reach him for some reason, he has grown really far away, And all Jungkook could do was watch as he slips away farther and farther.

Jungkook lost count to how many nights he was restless, How many nights he spent staring into space, How many nights he lost sleep as he regreted his past mistakes, And how many nights he had and still counting that he just wanted to barge into Jimins room and curl beside him. He doesnt know whats stopping him honestly.

Jimin was Jimin on camera, But he was reserved it was like his every move was practiced, sometimes forced. Jungkook saw a tweet for the first time in history, about them. It was one of the broadcasts where Jungkook had pushed Jimin too hard he slammed against the wall. The caption was;

Jimin clings, Jungkook rejects, cycle repeats.

And Jungkook scowls. He never felt so Angry about himself ever. He stares at his phone, hands balling into tight fists.

"Jungkook-ah, Hyung's gonna go do some errands"

Jungkook looks at Jimin with wide eyes and nods slowly. Jimin reaches up and ruffles his hair.

"Goodbye."

Jimin walks away from him, Closing the door. And Jungkook thought how deep the meaning was with that one word.

And it hurt, so badly knowing what it really meant, Or maybe Jungkook was just paranoid, Maybe Jimin will return to normal. He deserved it, but it still hurt like hell.

사랑해줘 사랑해줘
Love me, love me

~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~••~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Jungkook trips over to Jimin's room, As he was asked to grab Taehyung's earphones when he stumbles upon a small box in the room, It was red and it had a short, Jimin on top of it. Jimin was out, doing some 'errands' as he says. It takes a whole lot of self restraint to not open it, But he did anyways.

He opens it cautiously and sees a bunch of polaroids Jimin had taken.
There was a envelope at the bottom of everything. He frowns when he sees his name written beautifuly with Jimin's penmanship.

Jeon Jungkookie

It says. He rips it open and reads it as soon as the paper was unfolded.

Hey, Kookie. This is hyung. I really dont know why im writing this? I guess i just want to relieve stress? The thing is kookie, Hyung's really really tired. I  cant go on anymore... Im gonna give up now okay? I seriously dont know how to explain this, But i love you. Not just as a brother, something more. Like... I really love you. And i know you might just laugh it off, Reject me or something. And its okay. Your Jungkook, And im jimin. Its the way everything works. The sad reality i refuse to accept. So here's this stupid letter. I probably wont give it to you. But thats okay, Everythings okay. Hyung will go back to normal, The problem is i dont think i will cling onto you anymore. I didnt care about your rejections honestly, But i guess you were too young to understand that my feelings were really true as time passed by. Dont worry, Taehyung will keep me distracted. Hyung's still always here m'kay? If you need a reminder of home, Speak to me in Satoori, If your feeling down, Go to me. Im still Jimin, Kookie. Just... Abit more reserved and proper, Its for the best too. You still have alot of things to achieve, You will grow and i'll be there proud of you. Your gonna get married, have children and I'll still be there. Hyung's always there. If its for you, Anything for you. And like i said, Its okay. You dont have to force to reciprocate your feelings for hyung. Its okay, I understand. Take care of yourself Jeon Jungkook. I love you.

~Park Jimin

The thing is Jungkook doesnt want to get a wife. He wants Jimin. And he doesnt want to let Jimin go, Cuz he's selfish. And he loves him back, Just as much. Maybe more. What he wants right now? Is jimin to love him.

다시 내 품으로 와줘
Come back to my arms

~•~~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Jungkook doesnt really know where to start. He just wants Jimin back, He doesnt know what to do honestly. Jimin's been hanging out with Taehyung. And he was there, wishing it was him.

'If your feeling down, Come to me.'

Jungkook grips the paper harder, dampening it slightly by his tears.

'If its for you, Anything for you'

Jungkook grabbed his phone with his clammy hands, Clicks the message button and types a quick message.

To: ChimChimieHyung❤

Hyung. I need you.

√Sent.

Jungkook bites his lips as he waits for Jimin's reply. Jimin stares at the phone in shock. Soon it turns to worry. Jungkook needs him, And he'll be there.

To: Jungkookie❤

Ill be right there.

√Sent.

"Tae, I need to go home, Jungkook..."

"Okay Jiminie, Just.. Dont hurt yourself that much?"

"Thanks for caring."

Jimin rushes to the dorm and as soon as he opens it, He sees Jungkook sitting on the couch, Hugging his knees to his chest and sobbing, Rather loudly.

"Jung---"

"Hyung"

He chokes out, And Jimin drops his bag and engufles the Younger in a warm hug. Rubbing soothing circles on his back.

"Shhh, Hyung's here Jungkook. Hyung's here."

Jungkook balls his hands into fists and wraps them around Jimin's waist while burying his face in his neck and crying his heart out.

"Shhh, Baby whats wrong?"

"Y-You--- I cant---"

Jungkook sobs again, Jimin furrows his eyebrows, him? He looks down at the floor and sees his letter opened, Did Jungkook read it? . He pushes Jungkook away and looks at him with terror. Jungkook frowns when he felt Jimin pull away, Missing his warth as soon as he did.

"Where did you get that? You werent suppossed to get it! Jungkook what the fu---"

"Hyung i just got it by accident!"

"Why did you read it?! This is bad, ."

"Hyung its not."

Jungkook stands up and looks at Jimin.

"I... I love you too."

"Jungkook your not suppossed to do this. It hurts."

The brunette says weakly as tears started to flow on his pale face. Jungkook steps forward and thumbs the tears away.

"Im serious hyung."

After a few moments of silence, Jimin looks up with uncertainity.

"Im sure hyung, Im not young anymore."

"You've gotten taller too"

Jungkook chuckled, It made Jimin smile, eyes crinkling. And Jungkook kisses him, He kisses him because he couldnt hold back.

"What was that for?"

Jimin said with a teasing voice.

"I didnt ask for th--"

"Shut up"

Jungkook reattached their lips and they both moved in sync.

"Where did you learn that?"

Jungkook looks at him with a smug grin, wrapping his arms on his waist.

"Hyung, I watch ."

Jungkook says dumbly and The brunette smacks him in the head when He coughs out a 'gay '.

~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•

"Jungkookie?"

Jungkook smiles, and glances at Jimin.

"Hmm?"

"So what are we?"

Jimin said while interwining their fingers, Jungkook gave him a bunny smile and pecks his lips.

"Im yours, Your mine. What does that make us?"

Jimin shrugs.

"Label's dont mean anything."

"Be mine?"

"Im already yours "

"Marry me then?"

"er."

"IM SERIOUS HYUNG!"

"No, shut up."

Jungkook pouts.

"You dont wanna marry me?"

"I do! Its just--- Not the time to..."

"But you will?"

"Will what?"

"Marry me?"

"Of course i would!"

"But you said no!"

"Jungkook, Its not yet our priority right now"

"Be my boyfriend?"

"Thats better."

And for the 20th time that day, Their lips were molded together again.

"Oh and Jungkook?"

Jungkook stares at Jimin in the eyes with heavy emotion, closing his eyes he enjoyed the warmth of Jimin's petite form.

"Mmhmm?"

"Yes."

"Good."

Jimin looks up.

"Oh and Jungkook?"

"What, Hyung?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Jungkook said, tugging at Jimin's waist and pulling him closer.
~•~•~~••~••~•~~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~

Its so sad π.π I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS 3k of Jikook.

~Hyunnie❤