Virtual Love or Reality

Forbidden Love (구미호외전)

Entering the world of virtual reality...

Meeting new people and going on adventures...

This is a love story of two people who fell in love...

Her name is Kang Min-yeon. She is well-known because of her sister, Kang Mo-yeon who works as a cardiothoracic specialist at Haesung Hospital and who became the wife of Lieutenant Commander, Yoo Si-jin. She admired how lucky her sister was to have a husband just like him. I wonder if I would have the same love like Unnie's. Then it was at that point, her love story began.

It all started one summer day, when she first met him on SNS. She was a freshman student by then who just entered Wonju High School. It was the first day of classes and she had just came from a break-up with her now ex-boyfriend, In-soo. After her classes were done, she went to Haesung Hospital to see her sister, Mo-yeon, who works there. “Mo-yeon unnie??” Min-yeon said as she peeked into her older sister’s office. “Min-yeon ah, over here.” Her sister answered. Min-yeon went inside Mo-yeon’s office and sat down on one of the visitor’s chairs. “You look exhausted, Min-yeon ah.” Pyo Ji-soo, her sister’s colleague, looked at her and smiled. “Nae, it was really tiring.” Min-yeon replied. “How’s school, Min-yeon??” Mo-yeon asked her sister. “It’s the usual unnie.” Min-yeon replied as she ate her lunch. “What do you mean ‘the usual’?” Mo-yeon looked at her sister. “No handsome guys that lined up to talk to you?” “Unnie, I'm not as pretty as Seolhyun of AOA for guys to line up to talk to me." Min-yeon said as she stood up and took a cup of ramen from her sister's drawer and headed to the water dispenser to get hot water. "What? Pft, aren't they looking? You have the prettiest face! Prettier than me even. But how come? You are the girlfriend material and yet you have no boyfriend yet." Mo-yeon said as she sipped her water. Min-yeon glared at her sister. "Okay, I got that look. I know you came from a terrible relationship, but aren't you going to look for a new one?" Mo-yeon asked. "I want to but I'm scared to get hurt again Unnie." Min-yeon looks away. Mo-yeon remembered it very clearly. 

Flashback