She moved in

To the roof
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HyoTae to the roof top

It's been a month but here I am with a new chapter.  Today I also wrote another chapter for the unexpected journey so make sure you check that out too ..until then enjoy reading.......

*******************************************

It was the day when Hyoyeon was supposed to join the dorm again as her mum left to LA to open up her restaurant so she decided to join the dorm with the other girls. As planned all 3 of them were going to pick her up from Incheon.

 Taeyeon: aren’t you guys going to pick her up she must have already done her packing

Tiffany: oooh ya we’re going in 5 min. ……. Wait…..what you mean you guys. Are you coming with us right?

Taeyeon: Nah you go with sunny I’m just going to wait for you guys.

Tiffany: (with a concern )is everything okay why won’t 1you come with us...and anyways what will you do here alone...

Taeyeon: I’ll  stay here to clean up everything, I’m sure our Kim chodding won’t like this mess we live in… (She said with a slight smile. even though she knew that it sounded a bit weird since she never really cleans a lot but she was a bit nervous about the new dorm mate ....why ??? Well she’s trying to find the same thing so she decided to just be alone for a while and give it a thought)

Tiffany:.....… okaaaaaaaaay then we’ll see you soon, bye (walking towards sunny’s room) sunny ah- come fast we have to pick her up...

Sunny: Neh. I’m done let's go

In Incheon at Hyoyeon’s door

(Knock knock) someone opened the door

Hyoyeon: fanyah—sunny—thanks, guys but you didn’t really have to come all the way here I could have just called manager Oppa to come pick me up(hugged both of them)

Sunny: It's okay Hyoyeon ah- we wanted to pick you up and are you done packing 

Hyoyeon: yap…..  Where’s Taeyeon I thought she was free today 

Tiffany: ooh she’s home right now. She just wanted to make sure that everything is well in place. Well we’ll load the luggage 

Hyoyeon: Okay then I’ll just switch off all the light and lock the house. No one’s going to be here for a while

They all left for dorm ........ 2 As Usual Fany’s songs filled their silent journey.

At the dorm

As soon as they reached the dorm sunny gave Hyoyeon the dorm password, she typed in and the 3 of them entered they were greeted with a smiling face who went straight into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter