Please

Distraction (Suga Fanfiction)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8IuS-qRapg

 

Suga moved back very slowly. As if he was having a time breaking away from you. His eyes was wide from the shock but you didn't dare look at him. You couldn't. Not with him still so close,  unnoticeably his lips as he try to figure out what just transpired.

 

Suga

“I’m s-”

 

You quickly cut him off, not wanting to hear whatever he was going to say.

 

You

“I need to go inside.”

 

You take a glance up at his arm that was still blocking your way to the apartments complex. Taking the hint, he moved his arm and took a couple steps back from you.

 

Suga

“Yeah, I need to go too.”

 

You nearly ran into you complex leaving him, still completely stunned outside. You didn't even look back to see if he had started to walk home. You just got in you apartment and threw yourself into you bed. Burrowing your face into your pillow.

 

What the hell just happened?

 

You heart wouldn't stop, your ears burned red and breathing made you feel like you just ran a marathon.

 

There was no way you were gonna sleep tonight.


 

Your day at the BigHit Studio starts a little later than the Bangtan boys. By the time you woke up, they were already at practice. So you didn't really have to worry about running into them at the office. Which, after what happened the night before. You were thankful. You couldn't face Suga. Not today, not without proper time to think.

 

Today, The manager basically ran meetings about the concert in brazil,the interviews and our flights.

 

Manager

“We’re you able to run through the script with the boys Y/N?”

 

You

“Uh-h. Yeah.”

 

He caught you off guard. In the middle of the meeting in front of the rest of the staff meeting.

 

Manager

“How did they do?”

 

You to kept you composer as you spoke.

 

You

“Good, they are actually quick learners. But it would be best to do another quick run through the day of the interview.”

 

Manager

“I’ll have that arranged.”

“How about you? This is your first big assignment in this agency. I hope it's not to overwhelming?”

 

He has no idea.

 

You

“Not at all, I happy that you are providing me with this experience and I hope I do well during this assignment.”

You made a respectful bow as you spoke.

 

The staff member giggled at your over politeness.

 

Manager

“I don't imagine you will disappoint us. There’s no need to be overly formal, we are all a team here. Keep up the good work.”

 

The manager then dismissed us, telling everyone to pack up and be rested for your travels tomorrow.

 

You were excited to leave. The faster you left the studio and went home, likelihood that you would see Suga would be diminish. You really didn't want to see him. Yet every time you thought of him, the kiss would replay in your head like a cinema movie. Making your stomach flutter. More than flutter actually, the butterflies felt like carnivores eating away at you. You almost wanted to see him.

 

“Noona!”

 

You hear a voice and instantly wanted to run.

 

No no no i cant see him!

 

Taehyung

“Noona! Why are you in a hurry?”

 

Luckily it was Taehyung. And just Taehyung.

You pause and waited for him to catch up to you. You couldn't deny that something about Tae’s smile would warm you up inside.

 

Taehyung

“If i didn't know better i’d say you were running from something?”


 

You

“I was told to go home and get ready for tomorrow. That's all.”

Giggling awkwardly

 

Taehyung

“Ah, i’m so excited. Are you?”

 

You

“Yeah! Of course. Nervous though, about the job. I don't want to mess up or anything.”


 

Taehyung

“What? Nah! You’ll be fine. Hey, Yesterday i wanted to exchange numbers with you. I forgot to ask. Is that alright?” he pulled out his phone and handed it to me. You did the same, obliging his request.

 

Taehyung

“Cool,”

He started to run off. Heading to the practice room.

“Expect a text from me!”

 

Now you just needed to bolt your way out of the studio, before anymore interruption occurred. You're trying not to run cause you knew how ridiculous that would looked but the more you thought about you running into Suga, the faster you feet went.

 

You were almost there, you can see the entrance! but as you passed by the recording rooms a door right behind you opened and a hand grabbed you wrist and pulled you in a dark room. You mouth immediately covers by a palm. You panicked.you started the flail about and cry out, although they were muffled.

 

“Shhssss, stop it, Ouch!”

 

Yours hand were able to slapped something. But at this point, you were able to recognize the voice.

The light to reviled you fears has came true.

 

Suga

“Geez, overreacted quite a bit didn't you.”

 

You

“You !”

 

Suga made a slight grin when you cursed at him.

 

Suga

“Not so polite today I see.”

 

You

“What the hell is wrong with you? You don't drag people into rooms like that! And telling me I’m overreacting! You should be apologizing!”

 

Suga face became lifeless as it normally was. Which in your mind was better than that sarcastic grin of his.

 

Suga

“Actually Y/N, I pulled you in here to apologize.....about yesterday.”

 

You swallowed hard when he reminded you about it. You knew this was gonna come, but again, you wasn't ready for it.

 

Suga

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have...... kissed you”

His voice was very hesitant when he spoke. Almost uncharacteristically shy.

 

You

“Its ok. It really isn't a big deal.”

 

He made a big sigh of relief

 

Suga

“Good, I really don't need a staff member falling in love with me or anything.”

 

There was a second of silence before your eyes shot open and jaw dropped.

The did he just say!?

 

After another second to register what he had said you finally blurt out.

 

You

“You arrogant-

What makes you think I’d fall in love with you after just one kiss!!!”

 

Suga rose an eyebrow and chuckled

 

“There's no need the be embarrassed. If you didn't want the kiss, you would have pushed me away. Instead, you kissed me back.”

 

You

“Are you serious?!”

You voice started to raise

 

You

“If anything, you should be worried of falling in love with me. Or haven't you forgotten, I’m a distraction to you.”

 

He looked shocked when you quoted him, like he forgotten that he had said that to you.

 

Suga

“Don’t let that get into your head....Noona. And the kiss meant nothing, I did it cause I wanted to and I knew I could. I was just afraid that you might have taken the wrong way is all.”

 

You

“You son of a -”

Almost at a yell as you started to cuss him out, but his palm moved over your mouth.

 

As he did yesterday night, he slowly backed you into the wall, his arm blocking your way from escaping. He slowly moved his hand away from your face, replacing it with his own. His lips hovered yours as he spoke.

 

Suga

“I bet even now, despite how angry you are at me, I can kiss you. And you’ll do nothing about it.”

 

Then he gently moved to your ear. Breathing into it.

 

Suga

“Are you sure you're not in love with me Noona?”

 

You swallowed hard when he asked that. No I’m not! I hate you! You're the worst!

 

Merely thoughts that you could not vocalize, he had you paralyzed

 

“Buzz buzz” your phone started to vibrate in your pocket. And a small light flickered.

 

Suga quickly push away from you with a grin as he open the door to leave the room.

“See you tomorrow....Noona”

 

He left you there, face bright red and blood boiling with rage.

In your mind you called his every curse word in the book in every language you know. He was making a fool of you and he didn't care. You was treating you like his play thing just because he was bored. Was he trying to get you fired? Surely if the manager found out about the kiss he would look down on you for it. Or was he trying to get you to quit? Something more likely after how terrible he made you feel in that room.

 

When you got home, you ran into you bed. Near tears, thinking about if you were able to actually do this job working with a jerk like Suga. You pulled out your phone placing it in bed next to you. You grabbed a pillow and hugged it hard fighting away the painful lump in your throat when you notice your phone was flickering.

 

Oh yeah, my phone vibrated in the recording room. I must have gotten a text.

 

You sat up and see that it was actually Tae who had texted you.

 

Taehyung

“Hey do you know that our window actually point right at your complex?!”

With an added smiley emoji

 

It wasn't unusual for Tae to say random thing like that so you quickly brush it off when you text him.

 

“Now you can make sure nothing happens to me when I walk home.”

You texted back

 

Taehyung

“Hmmm.....should I have prevented Min Yoongi kissing you then?”

 

You nearly dropped the phone when you read that.

You thought long and hard debating whether or not you should deny it. But you really couldn't.

You didn't think Taehyung would tell anyone, It wasn't just you who could get in trouble but Suga as well. Although he didn't seem to care.

 

You

“So you saw that?”

 

Quick response

Taehyung

“I did, but don't worry I didn't tell anyone. Not even Yoongi! He would threaten my life.”

 

You

“Please don’t, my job is in jeopardy”

 

Taehyung

“I won't let that happen Noona, I like you too much! Plus I think you and Yoongi are cute!!!”

 

You

“It's not like that Taehyung, it was a mistake. It won’t happen again.”

 

Taehyung

“Did Yoongi tell you that!? Don’t listen to him. He just acts cold he really isn't......well not always.”

 

Taehyung

“I got to practice some more! Tomorrow is the big day! Don't worry about Yoongi, It will be our little secret.”

 

You grabbed your pillow again and let your falling into your bed. Contemplating on life and how it got so messed up in just two days.

 

I guess i’m not sleeping tonight as well.


 

Next Two days was hectic. For you, be even more so for the boys. You really got an inside look of their lifestyle. Between interviews, fan meeting and the big concert, there was literally no rest from them.  

 

But the end result was phenomenal. The concert was sold out and the venue was huge. To think so many fans in a country that didn't even speak the language came to see them. Who loved them so much. And despite the lack of rest, they acted as if they were tired. Even Suga was an entirely different being on stage. There was a sense of pride he brought to the stage when the crowd would sing along to the songs.

Backstage was a mess after the concert. Everyone was cleaning up and You was being used as a bridge of communication between BigHits staff memebers and the venue’s staff. It was tiring, you almost was being tossed around as often as the boys. You really didn't have that much time rest as well. But you couldn’t deny how amazing it felt to be at that concert feeling the energy from the crowd. You could see why BTS was loved so much.

 

Taehyung

“Ahhhh we can finally celebrate!”

 

Saying out loud to whomever was leading him an ear

Jhope

“No kidding,”

Raising his water bottle.

 

Jhope

“A toast, to our success here in brazil!”

 

Everyone joined in there pretend toast.

BTS

“Yeah.”

 

Jungkook

“Oh hey noona.”

Noticing you watching from afar.

 

Jungkook

“I hear that was you first time hearing out music.”

 

Rapmon

“What? Really? I hope we didn't disappoint.”

 

You took a quick glare a Suga. It was true, this was the first actually listening to their music. But why did he had to tell anyone that.

 

You

“I loved it, you guys are incredible.”

You made a quick recovery, from the slight tinge of anger you felt.

 

Taehyung

“Most of those song Suga wrote you know?”

 

This time Suga icy looks was direct at taehyung. But tae ignored it.....or didn't notice. You could tell with Tae.

 

Suga

“There were a group effort. We all help made these songs.”

Taehyung

“Dont try to be modest in front of Noona, she loves your songs. Take some credit.”

 

.Now both you and Suga glared at him. Taehyung giggled

 

Ok time to cleverly change the subject.

Jin

“Is that mean you're not coming with us to eat.”

You

“I’m surprise at how much energy you still have. I’m exhausted.”


 

Jimin

“And drink, after tonight i really feel like I need it.”

 

You shook your head.Your tiredness aside. You like to keep your distance from Suga. It was fairly clear to everyone that there was something going on between you two. Hopefully Tae kept his promised and didn't tell anyone.

 

\

 

You said your goodbyes to the boys before getting a taxi to the hotel. The rest of the staff member also went along to the restaurant as well. It felt a little good to be separated by everyone. A little sad too. You almost wanted to go the boys. You kind of wanted to a beer or two with the boys. You kind of wanted to be with Suga.

 

NO I DONT!

 

You shook the thought out of your head and ran into the shower. Again mentally cursing Suga.

 

I hate him, I hate him, I hate him.

 

Knock knock knock

 

It was right after you gotten out of the shower. Which was strange, Everyone was at the restaurant. There's no way they were done now. You quickly dressed and attempted to dry your hair the best you could.

 

Knock Knock Knock

 

You

“I’m coming.”

 

You quickly looked in the peek hole for opening the latch. And thank god you did.

 

You

“What do you want!? I’m not opening the door.”

 

Suga grinned at the peep hole.

 

Suga

“I need to ask you a question. A personal one. Not one that I think you want me yelling in the hallway.”

 

You cracked the door open just a bit to see him properly.

 

You

“Ok. I can hear you just fine now. Ask your question, so you can go!”

 

Suga

“This is true, hopefully, none of the staff member would wander through here and catch us whispering like this. That would be a strange sight to see, wouldn’t it?”

 

You frowned at him, knowing he's right. But this was reluctant to open the door.

 

Suga

“Listen.”

He whispered calmly

“I can’t afford rumors being spread about us either. I would really like to talk to you in private.”

 

You let out a big sigh before opening the door for him and shutting it tight.

 

You

“You didn't go eat with the rest of them.”

 

Suga shook his head as took a seat on the hotel complimentary chair.

Suga

“Wasn’t hungry. I took a taxi here as well.”

 

You

“How you managed that?”

 

Suga raised an eyebrow when he notice you were referring the fact that he couldn't speak portuguese

Suga

“I was able to at least remember the hotel’s name.”

 

You rolled your eyes at him. Him being here couldn't be a good thing so you wanted to get it over with.

You

“Ok, what do you need to ask me Suga, i’d like to go to sleep.”

 

His face sterned up.

Suga

“Taehyung, did you tell him?”

 

Damn, he must have notice by how taehyung was acting.

Now, the question is how well can you lie? Who am I kidding?

I couldn't lie to save my life.

 

You

“No.”

 

Suga wasn't buying it, even if it was the truth. He stared at you hard trying to read you face.

 

Suga

“Then how does he know?”

 

You

“Why are you so sure he does know?”

 

Suga eyes narrowed a bit. Still trying to ready you.

Suga

“I’ve know him for a while, Hes a terrible liar and terrible at hiding things. He knows. I want to know how he knows.

 

I sighed again. Feeling bad at the fact the taehyung. Feeling kind of like you betrayed him in a way.

 

You

“He saw us. Outside the window at the dorm.”

 

Suga eyebrows rose high.

 

You

“He said he was the only one who saw and that he wouldn't tell anyone.”

 

Suga looked down at the floor concentrating. Before he lift his head up and spoke

 

Suga

“Ok. i’ll talk to him.”

 

You

“Don't be mean to him! He didn't do anything.”

 

Suga eyes rolled and glared at you with his typically lifeless look.

Suga

“I don’t know what you think of me, but im not an . I just going to talk to him.”

 

You

“Your an to me.”

 

Suga lips curled deviously

“You think that cause your in love with me.”

 

You

“Shut up with that. Your just an .”

Then you made your own sinister smile

 

You

“Or maybe your in love with me.”

 

Suga slowly lifted himself from the chair, attempting to get closer to you.

Suga

“Is that what you think?”

 

.Nope not this again

 

You try to run towards the door but he already had a hold of your wrist. You created a fist with your free hand and attempting to hit but he caught it. He pressed his forehead on to your as you continue and fight free

 

Suga

“Now Now. “

His voice was husky at your ear. It gave you chills.

“I ain't gonna do anything to you.......unless you want me too.”

 

You paused for a minute just to look up at him. Which caused your nose to brush up against each other and the flesh of each other lips to touched. His rapid breathing was contagious. And there was no way he couldn't feel your heartbeat. There he is again, the man who makes a fool out of you. He smiled.

 

Suga

“I’ll kiss you, if you ask me to?”

 

Even now, he was still pissing you off. He knew how to get to you. How to get to your pride. But at this moment you thought fine, if this is the game he wants to play.

 

You pressed hard against his forehead. Then pressing your leg between his making him move back. He swallowed hard looking down at you with slight confusion. But you wasn't letting up. He still kept grip on your wrist, perhaps out of caution that you were gonna hit him. But you kept pressing on his head. Pushing back till the edge of the bed hit his knees. Again you pressed onto his groin making him fall back on to the bed into a sitting position.His hand finally releasing you. Your face never moved away from his and your lips still lightly touched each other. And it stayed that way as you moved your legs over to the his side, almost sitting on him. Now it was his heart to was going out of control. He even unnoticably grabbed onto your hips. You gently move onto him causing a tiny gasp out of his partially open mouth.

 

You

“Now....I’ll kiss you, if you ask ME to?”

Now I have the control

 

Suga attempted to press harder on your lips to take the kiss from you. But you moved back, maintaining the mere gently touch. He groan in frustration. His lips almost begging for it.

 

His hands wander to your thighs and pulled you. Looking you at you, with voice low and husky he whispered into your lips

 

Suga

“Please.”