1- Demon Hamsters

Minseok, Hemophobic Extrodinare

Blood phobia (also hemophobia or haemophobia) is the extreme and irrational fear of blood, a type of specific phobia. Severe cases of this fear can cause physical reactions that are uncommon in most other fears, specifically vasovagal syncope (fainting)

~

Minseok isn’t exactly sure when he became so disgusted with blood. It was as if he’d woken up one day and suddenly, he was appalled by even the thought of blood.

 

They say that phobias are often caused by a traumatic event in one’s childhood. Something truly tragic must have happened to Minseok for him to be so turned off by blood, or at least that's what everyone else thought. In reality, the event that was so tragic for Minseok was honestly embarrassing to think about.

 

He was bitten by a hamster (or was it a gerbil, you can never tell with those demons).

 

Now, don’t judge him too hard. It was extremely traumatic to a young 5 year old Minseok. His mother had taken him to visit his Aunt and cousin. Minseok at the time was at that stage where he was absolutely obsessed with animals, and when he got wind of the fact that his cousin had a hamster (or gerbil, he still doesn’t know), he couldn’t wait to go.

 

When they finally reached his cousin's house the first words he said to his aunt was, “Where’s the hamster lady.”

 

After being slapped in the head by his mother, he properly greeted his aunt and forced his way inside. There was no point in waiting for the adults so Minseok began to search through the house for the beloved pet.

 

Minseok finally found the pet in a room filled to the brim with toys. His cousin was always a spoiled little brat, and always got anything he wanted. The fact that he had even gotten a hamster (or gerbil, Minseok needs to figure out the difference) before him was so upsetting. To take revenge, Minseok planned to steal the hamster (or is it a ing gerbil) for himself.

 

Carefully pushing his finger in between one of the metal bars, Minseok tried his best to pet the animal. He was only trying to be nice and was completely surprised when he felt a sharp sting on his finger.

 

When he managed to lift it up to inspect, he was shocked to see a bead of blood beginning to well up on a cut on one of his fingers.

 

Minseok, along with all his other medical problems, suffered from hemophilia. This meant that his blood took longer to clot than others. Watching his blood endlessly spill from the wound began to make Minseok’s stomach churn in his stomach. He began to feel nauseous and faint, and before he could process anything,he out.

 

~

 

A/N: What a turn of events man. I’m seriously ing scared of hamster (or gerbils i can't tell a damn difference). I think that they are all truly demonic, so don't be offended if I scream when you bring one near me. Everything i write is something that’s happened to me regarding my hemophobia.

I also do have hemophilia, which is worse for me since i have to tend to my wounds for long periods of time, while not looking at the wound. Don't even get me STARTED on when I get my period. In school, I’m always crying in the stalls when I get it.

Thanks for reading, and you can leave prompts, ideas, or experiences in the comments. I reply to everyone.

PS: Just a reminder that this is kind of a drabble thing, so every chapter is gonna be short as hell. I’m a lazy troll lol


Comment, Subscribe, Upvote