Final

Love on Ferris Wheel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIMIN POV

"Hey Jimin, do you want to join us this evening? We have some breaks dance competition." tell Suga hyung.

"Oppa~~ do you forget that we have our second date today?" Hana pouting while playing with my finger. Since when I date with this girl. Jungkook just stare at me because Yuzu were his crush since grade 2. 

"Sorry I kind of busy lately" she get up and leave my class. What a typical girl. 

Suddenly, A/N get in and sit at her table beside me. Such a long time we didn't talk and meet about 10 years ago. I miss that time so much and now she get prettier but I never seen she dated with anyone. Jin hyung always asking me neither I have her number or not. Of course not such a long time we didn't meet. 

When she trying to get textbook in her schoolbag,that time our eyes meet and there were like cupid shoot at my heart. It beating crazily and she just turned back to blackboard. 

"Truly is she your childhood friends? " ,

"Are you had a arguing with her?  It is alright you don't say just Hi? ",ask Rap mon and V. 

"When we were child we are bestie " I laughed at my answer. 

 

A/N POV

He was there I don't  know since we didn't talk since we were kid,he always tell teacher ta sit beside me. I hate it because he a talkative person not like when he was kids. oOur eyes meet when I want to grabbed textbook in my schoolbag. It have start again I don't know why when I look at his eyes I'm get nervous but nothing can change. 

After the class session I straight back to home. 

"I'm back!!",

Put my schoolbag and get ready for take a bath. 

 

"Isn't that the theme park flyers? ",

"Urmm,I forgot to tell you.You know A/N that theme park will closed this Friday" my mom ask. Really?! 

"When you were kids you always go with Jimin" my mom said. This flyers were send round last week and this week is the last that means tomorrow will be closed. Is Jimin know about this?  I want to tell him but..

But... 

Just give a try even he will reject it. This will make a sense I want to talk with him.  

 

"What",Jimin infront of me. Come on A/N jsut tell him why you become shutter? 

"Urmm.. Urmm.. You know the theme park will closed tomorrow?  I just knew it today" I tell him. 

"I know" he said and make annoying face.

What?! Seriously!!  After that I don't know what to say anymore. Just speak A/N. 

"Only that??" he asked. What now?  He looked at me with blank face.  

"You want to got tomorrow?  For the last time." he asked. Really? He asking me out with him.

"Even we not kids anymore. We already teens",since when he mouth were like a poison? 

Seriously 'You want to go tomorrow? ' that thing always repeated on mind. Now my bed full of clothes just like a girl choosing a beautiful dress want to go first date. Am I dreaming. Whatever!! 

"Woaaa, unbelievable. Coaster panda, Ghost house, Merry-go-round were still there. Oh, look, look",I was very excited. 

"Look.. Kids game you such a barefaced."he said. 

What?! He so matured now.

"Hey, Jimin what did you buying?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter