"Keep it low"

Stop whining (selu oneshots)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Luhan covered his yawn using his hand. When the bus stopped, he lazily got up from his seat and trudged his way towards his new school.

 

He was still sleepy, damn he really didn’t get any sleep last night. It was hard to, he kept thinking about what he’ll do in his new school

 

And when he told his mind not to think of the school or things related to that or just anything at all.. it refused to.

 

So here was the result. A sleepy transfer student with bags under his eyes, bigger than his future, Luhan snorted at himself.

 

With one strap of bag hanging on his shoulder, he proceeded to find the office. He got his schedule, he was also given a map in case he gets lost (although the campus was not that big).

 

When he spotted a vending machine, he immediately jogged up to it to get some coffee because he needs this .

 

Flicking his black fringe to the side and sipping his well awaited coffee, he continued to map his way to his classroom now awake and ready to, like what his mom said, ‘not attract attention’.

 

 

 

 

 

==

 

 

 

 

 

When his teacher told him to introduce his self, he made it short and simple

 

“Hello, I’m Luhan, the new transfer student” he bowed politely before making his way by the seat where his teacher pointed.

 

After the first period, Luhan didn’t expect it at all (but was somehow expecting) to meet a.. well.. an acquaintance?

 

He said his name was Kim Jongin but go by the name of Kai. The Kai dude asked Luhan if he wanted a friend and adding unnecessary things like he was available and not to mention volunteering.

 

Of course Luhan found it weird but maybe, it was his face that made people interested to approach him. …Ok, what maybe.. he was sure it’s his face. It always was.

 

“So what school did you came from?” they were walking side by side, going to their next period which luckily for him Kai too, have.

 

“Came from xxx”

 

“huh, that’s a good school, why’d you leave?”

 

“I didn’t, got expelled” Luhan shrugged in indifference.

 

Kai on the other hand raised a brow in interest “whoa, I see we have a bad boy here”

 

Luhan only snorted in response. Yeah right, Luhan can already see where his life was going in this school. Afterall, spending a little time with Kai says it all.

 

Kai, the good looking guy who the students were looking at, Kai, who got the flirty smiles with hot girls and bro fists with the cool and good looking guys.

 

Looks like Luhan is going to apologize to his mom for hanging out with the same crowd once again.

 

Well..if Luhan tries his best to stay away from past habits and try not to attract attention. Yeah right. Like anyone can stay away from Luhan’s charms (not like he’s intentionally charming their pants off, he was just a natural since birth)

 

 

 

 

 

==

 

 

 

 

 

Second period was over, Kai was really friendly and nice to talk to. Luhan was actually grateful he met him on his first day.

 

Too bad they only share two classes together, now Luhan is going to fend for himself for the rest of the day.

 

“Do you want to join me and my friends for lunch?” Kai asked before parting ways.

 

Luhan gave it a thought “well.. not today. I have something else to do.. tomorrow.. maybe..”

 

Kai visibly pouted a little, making Luhan smile a bit. Well he didn’t expect he was this wanted for that kind of reaction to come out.

 

“Oh okay.. see you tomorrow I guess?”

 

“Sure-“

 

“Bro!” someone interrupted, as Kai’s friend, Luhan concludes, appeared beside him. His hand placed on Kai’s shoulder and he was taller than both of them….. and was actually handsome, Luhan noted.

 

“are we still on for later?” then the new guy’s eyes landed on Luhan. All expressions on his face changed and there was a twinkle of interest in his eyes when he shamefully ogled Luhan from head to toe and back.

 

“Yeah” Kai replied.

 

Luhan gave the stranger a timid smile, because his life motto at the moment was to not attract attention, before calling out Kai’s name “I’m leaving. See you tomorrow”

 

With that Luhan turned around to leave but not without hearing Kai’s friend asking ‘who’s he?’ with a tone full of interest.

 

 

 

 

 

==

 

 

 

 

 

A few more weeks have already passed and Luhan was now getting accustomed to his new school.

 

Unfortunately for him, he did gain some few attentions.. being the new student, being Kai’s friend, hanging with his group for a few times.

 

Kai has a large group of friends. Luhan’s acquainted with some of them and the others.. he may be a bit guilty to admit that he doesn’t know their names.

 

It was understandable, Luhan afterall was not hanging so much around them. Luhan is like the mushroom of the group, appearing whenever he pleases, or sometimes the group itself forgets he’s around, except for

Please log in to read the full chapter